Customize

YouTube Videos downvoting ( Scientologist Drowns her Disabled Daughter in Bath)

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Cheappassion, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Cheappassion Member

YouTube Videos downvoting ( Scientologist Drowns her Disabled Daughter in Bath)

Ok, I'm sure this has been mentioned elsewhere. If it has, fuck me, I looked.
    It appears that the Sci's are spamming YouTube videos. Neg reping any/ all anti-sci comments.
    I don't mean in some subtle way, I mean with great vigor they are burying comments.
    I'm half-asleep....Hope I'm making sense.

Here's one prime example:

Can anyone speak to the truth of the tragedyin question in the vid?
    Thanks, y'all
  2. Re: YouTube Videos

funny-pictures-basement-cat-clw.jpg

The scilons have crawled out from whatever dark holes the've been hiding in. Harpoons lads!
  3. H e r r o Member

4. Cheappassion Member

Re: YouTube Videos

Fuck, I'm a man of my word.
    Bring lube and be gentle....
    Fuck.
  5. _You_ Member

It's not just the daughter drowning video. Here's another example vid from Dec 6 with about 50 1 stars negative comment votes. Plus an anti-Anonymous comment within the last hour which makes me think the voting was recent too.

YouTube- Megaraid Hamburg, 05.12.2009 - Aufmarsch

There are at least 2 users made Dec 13 that are making pro-scn comments in quick succession with each other.

freiheit55
    78faces
  6. _You_ Member

What are they doing? have they set up 100 socks to mass vote? Can we do something similar?
  7. _You_ Member

8. _You_ Member

It's strange how they are so focused on that one video in particular.
  9. basil Member

I noticed a bundle of sci comments on one of my videos too - which was not a problem as I just deleted them - but it's an interesting twist in their continuing supression of freedom of speech and thought.
  10. _You_ Member

Now they are revealing more by their socks making comments. Their involved users so far:

78faces
    freiheit55
    Chrissie271
    ShinDhara

They're even making fake chatter amongst themselves:

sho227.png

lol Is it wrong to say I like these guys? They're amusing in their obviousness.
  11. _You_ Member

78faces
    freiheit55
    Chrissie271

This three are posting positiv.
  12. Re: YouTube Videos

At least they are realizing the vastly superior anontech TM is better than the outdated and decapitated LRH Tech. he he he
  13. _You_ Member

All Scientologists sitting on the computer ... all over the world ^^
  14. Scotschic Member

Who can I report this to?
  15. _You_ Member

The true is, that u cant report it :mad::mad:
    Because thats not only one account. A lot of scientologists are working there with a lot of accounts. And thats not illegal :(
  16. Scotschic Member

Can I not report it to you tube itself? Just been having a Cat fight in there with Chrissie271, rather amusing, to say the least.
  17. Scotschic Member

I have downloaded the video anyways, Added the video to BEBO, so my friends can see it also. They cannot censor free speech, frakin idiots.
  18. _You_ Member

yeah report to youtube as possible abuse
  19. _You_ Member

can I have the text of the video? Let's make a press release and spread all over the world it like butter on a sandwich.
  20. MarlieK Member

Hmmm.... I wouldn't disable ratings such as was done in the Hamburg video.

Also, I strongly suspect that the Scientologists would not send out masses of their own members to downvote comments & expose them to "entheta". I suspect socks aplenty.

Counter tactics:
    1. Engage our neighborhood friendly Scientologists in conversation about Scientology.
    2. Point out they videos that the Scientologist seem heavily concerned about & highlight them.

Dig up more examples. This should be fun.
  21. MarlieK Member

22. RightOn Member

you would think they would work on more important things like...
    oh I don't know the crumbling of the cult

Busy work to try to keep up with the negative "natter"?
    Silly Scilons
  23. _You_ Member

Harpoons fired- we need all anons with youtube accounts to upvote each video and write comments...
  24. _You_ Member

25. anon0004 Member

votebots.

its about time we write our own
  26. _You_ Member

Shindhara isn´t. He´s an Ex-scientoligist.
  27. _You_ Member

Are you sure? The guy has claimed to be a German CoS staff member in the past, his channel used to have a picture of him in a Dianetics shirt at a stress test table. His channel is full of pro-Cos and anti-psych stuff and he is friends with all the CoS shills on youtube. He also leaves pro-CoS/ anti-anon comments on people's channels.
  28. HugeAnon Member

If it looks like a $cilon, stinks like a $cilon, and talks like a $cilon, harpoon em for good measure.
  29. Herro Member

So I take it then that you have always condemned actions on the part of Chanologists to flag and one star scientology videos as "suppression of freedom of speech?"
  30. _You_ Member

His channel looks nothing like an ex scientologist (or he is completely unaware of their front groups). Either way, this young man deserves to be informed.

YouTube - ShinDhara's Channel
  31. _You_ Member

Right.
    He deleated his "scientology church" and "anonymous" videos. For a few month the channel was full with 20-30 videos
  32. tamphex Member

poon'd
  33. _You_ Member

The Scilons seem to think Chrissie is one of ours

34. Re: YouTube Videos

The only way to beat that logic is to call you a horrendous troll, you horrendous troll.
  35. _You_ Member

Is it over?
  36. _You_ Member

37. R2D2 Member

78faces=shaokahn/oshi.. lying failfag and butthurt troll
    prove me wrong :p
  38. _You_ Member

39. _You_ Member

Write a short and sweet press release for this video (the downvoted one about the Scientology florist who caused the death her daughter) and I'll publish it for you. Between two and four paragraphs is fine.
    Can't stop the signal.
  40. _You_ Member