Customize

YouTube Primer for Newbs

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by ChurchOfCylontology, May 21, 2010.

1. YouTube Primer for Newbs

Hi Friends,

I'm not sure if this has been done, but perhaps we put a sticky or a 'Megathread' in the "Read This First" category.

I think that we should have a thread with a YouTube primer for newbs. Meaning that we have in one post all the lings for everything from Mismanage's Nightline 1-9, AC360s, Sweeney's stories and meltdown, and most of the fantastic Anon vids. I suggest only a few Magoos and maybe a couple of WBM.

As a big fan of the shooping threads so perhaps we have a 'short-attention-span' JewTube thread for those wanting to see them in one place. And we suggest that our members subscribe to that thread.

If this has already been done, please dome me and bump that post. Or mods, please put as a sticky in "Read This First". It might be a nice place for new exes to see the idiocy vids in one place.

Just a thought.
  2. Re: YouTube Primer for Newbs

Good Idea

inb4 I suck cocks

Maybe picket compilations rather than too many noisy hand held horrors. Also all docos etc..

Also under categories, disconnection, child abuse etc...

If you need a hand let me know.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: YouTube Primer for Newbs

yeah, if only there was a thread stickied with all the important youtube videos...

lurk moar
  4. Re: YouTube Primer for Newbs

^^^^^^^^^^
    Lol i'm a profit.