Customize

Youtube Ad

Discussion in 'Media' started by LoyalAnon, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoyalAnon Member

Youtube Ad

I tend to be the bearer of late news, especially when I've been kept pretty busy by real life pursuits (including a couple miniraids), and have been unable to keep up with the forums and youtube and such.

But, I was bored and surfing the system of tubes today, and realized that there is a HUGE Scientology ad titled "Learn the Facts" on youtube. Its on of those huge square ads that go over the video description. Its one of many different ads that rotate on there, but its definitely one of them. I assume this has already been brought up, I just wanted to point it out for the pure amusement that it would pay money for an ad to "inform" the same community it violated to start this whole thing. I suppose its their version of fighting the battle on the front lines, like with that whole line of anonymous unmasking vids, where they told everyone some of our identities. Either way its an epic fail in my book.
  2. HeyNonnyNonny Member

Re: Youtube Ad

Old and largely irrelevant, but your vigilance is nonetheless commendable. /salute.
  3. iaxiloll Member

Re: Youtube Ad

Yop like going into the bat cave as The Joker and hoping to become friends with Robin. Fail
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.