Customize

You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by tommygormanxenu$, Aug 5, 2008.

1. D... Member

Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

So it's legit?

It's kind of amusing that TG posted it because that just made anons not want to go. We wouldn't be as up in arms about if it was from someone else. Though it does reek of suspicion, all things considered, an invitation to a boat three days before the event?

Secondly, Anonymous is a nonprofit organization? That would require us to be... an organization. There's very little formal structure anywhere.

Like this. Legal efforts? This is what happens when organizing:

"Ah shit, bandwith problems"
    "I'll send you five dollars lol"
    "Kay. Can someone bring a boombox to the next protest?"

It's a movement of individuals without a name. You can't give an award to an Anon, because, well, he's no more important than the next one.
  2. Daywatch Member

WOW SOME ONE DOESN'T GET IT AT ALL

REFORM?
    no..DISMANTLE

NON FOR PROFIT?????WTF ANONYMOUS IS NOT A NPO

TEAM MEMBER????

COLLABERATE????

oh just crap on a cracker

THIS WILL NOT END WELL
  3. HouseSpiderV2 Member

*pictures Daywatch swimming up to the boat with a bag of angry cats*
  4. Daywatch Member

it's more likely than you think!
  5. Kilia Member

6. Fear Not Member

Reform????

What the shit?

There already is a reformed Scientology called Freezone.

More like gut it, slice and dice it and then bury it somewhere.
    I believe even Daywatch will not be digging it back up.
  7. Delaware Member

This is major fucked up.

Aren't there better things to do that day than circle jerk on a boat and likely get name-fagged?

FFS...
  8. Skeptic1337 Member

[IMG]
  9. tazor Member

I thought they wanted the shit storm to go away? Then they get Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman to post this? hahahaha
  10. Robert S Member

This is the dumbest idea in the history of civilized man. If I was scientology I'd send two people in masks and sit in on the thing. And if any anons show up I think they should have to hand in their secret decoder rings when they get back.

The cult, Danny. The cult...
  11. AnonMSW Member

- Snipped and QFMFT -
  12. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

^QFT

That being said:
    888braceforepicyf7.jpg
  13. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

This has got to be a joke. Maybe FACTnet is trying to divert OSA attention? Maybe Tommy Gorman is playing a joke on us after commandeering some email addresses? If this is real, it is retarded on so many levels, I can't believe it.
  14. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

'dramatic sigh' Literacy barriers...we haves them too. Larry, you're a nice fella, get a secretary mmkay?

So very sad, because as a troll, it was magnificent, sublime.

Amen Brother.
  15. AnonyMama Member

With Tommy Gorman as the Executive Director, I cringe to think who would be hired to be Larry's secretary. Lrn2interviewLarry
  16. dirk nimrod Member

I'm sure Mary DeMoss or Tommy Davis are on Larry's short list.
  17. amaX Member

^this^
  18. Whanonstler Member

So does the first person who gets an award have to eat the cracker at the end of the event, being that this seems to be a circle jerk of the highest order?

This is so batshit insane, it could *only* be thought up by ex-cultists.

Reform Scifaggotry? Fuck that. It needs to be exposed to the light and destroyed. It is a thought virus and we need to innoculate the planet like it was fucking smallpox.
  19. tazor Member

I almost was offended at that batshit insane remark about ex-cultists. Except you're right!

:rofl:
  20. AnonLover Member

it does make sense tommy relayed this msg for Larry, they have a close relationship as per mentions of Larry on tommy's vid channel.

but everything else to do with this utterly insane idea in regards to anonymous having any part of it is major FAIL. we have not EVER called for reform, we do not seek awards or recognition. we do not openly participate in OG circle jerks, and we've recently let it be known in more ways than one that we do not want to be assimilated into the namefagged critics circle no way, no how.

yet another classic example of how some OG totally FAIL at understanding what anonymous is about at the most basic of levels. if anything, this whole deal is anti-anon, and should hopefully be seen as such. anons on the 35 confirmired list should realize you are STUPID FAGGOTS if you do this! :ffs:

We Dont dance with the devil by the pale moon light, and we dont lick OG boots on fail boat night! They need to accept us for what we are and what we are not, not pat us on the head before leading us astray on their own misdirected agenda cuz plain and simple, REFORM is not ON TARGET for anon.

If they need a target to call their own, they should get together and talk about how they can recon plans ahead of time for salvaging the victimized lives who are stuck inside the cult when the walls come tumbling down. that atleast would be a productive use of applying thier efforts to a worthy venture :colbert:
  21. AnonMSW Member

QFMFT
  22. Whanonstler Member

Weren't you paying attention?! They have awards! Awards!
  23. AnonLover Member

they wanna give us an award worth giving, tie tory to a fking chair and force her to admit she understands anon the least of all of them and properly own up to everything she's misinterpreted completely wrong with ooodles of "i was so stupid" and plenty doses of "i am so very sorry i have been completely oblivious to what anonymous is all about" rinse lather and repeat several times until she finally learns proper apology tech. And if she cant learn proper apology tech, untie her, give her a life vest or two, and gently throw her overboard. maybe that she'll understand!

tape that SHIT and put THAT on the internet as our virtual reward for having the good sense not to attend and i betcha we will all feel equallly awarded on a universal scale and they'll achieve a helluva lot more good than what they are currently proposing. psffft!
  24. Anon_1HG Member

So MPB is getting an award? I thought Daywatch was the President of Anonymous.

WTF?
  25. Whitehatv2 Member

Wish the Failwinds was near by. Then it would be worth doing a ship by RickRolling.
  26. SLOJOE Member

I can see that Jack!
  27. DeathHamster Member

I say RFID tag them all, track how many return to the Scilon mothership, and Xenu will know his own.

socialfags always think that we all have to get organized to win this fight, and that organized means lots of face-to-face, getting to know each other, group-hugs, trophies and maybe even bricks and mortar.

Bah, you'd think that years of CoS infiltration, dismemberment or neutering of organized groups like CAN, LMT and FACTNet, they'd have learned. Even if CoS can't shut some group down directly, they like nothing better than to cause as much back-biting bickering and long-term poisonous suspicion as possible.

Meh. Once this is done, there's nothing better that I'd like to do than to hoist a few pints with good company to absent friends, but not yet and not on a floating (alcohol-free) target zone. (Got Kool-aide?)

Here's my award:
    <tosses/>
    For the Fairest
  28. HouseSpiderV2 Member

Out on a boat, no booze, giving eachother awards and plotting the downfall of their enemies... That sounds familiar...

7a-1200.jpg
    Oh yeah.

But no srsly. This sounds like it could be interesting if nothing else. I'd go if I was in the area, but then again I'm already namefagged. So make of that what you will.
  29. Mewba Member

The general consensus at OC: 90% there don't buy it either.

representative reaction:

"That was one of the weirdest, most disjointed things I’ve read in a long time. It reeks with scientology… like a stench, to me. I do not know Wollersheim, but heard of his cases as far back as when I was still in during the early ‘80’s. I PRAY he is not the real writer of that post! Illiterate doesn’t begin to describe. What to wear? Who is NOT invited? “Special” guest/s? An 65’ yacht?

OMG."
  30. orly Member

It's different if you're namefagged, you've got much less to lose. But ultimately, it's against what Anonymous stands for--no awards, recognition for one is recognition for all, everyone is equal, etc.

Also, circlejerks are stupid and boring. What's the point in sitting on a boat with a bunch of like-minded people and just patting yourselves on the back? Yeah, if this was a dance-party next door to a large org event, or in front of an org, or overnight in public, that'd be interesting. This is just... boring.
  31. Mewba Member

Does this sound like a scilon trying to imitate what a real human would say, or what??:

If Scientology shows up and tries anything, we will have to simply get out in front of their celebrity’s homes and events with our protests and release 10 times more information about their human rights abuse particularly relating to David Miscavige their leader and Tom Cruise.

!!!!!

I will be sure to have my clever but meaningful protest signs prepared in case we have to picket the church of Scientology again. I love Anonymous. I hate the Church of Scientology. I will see you tonight at the pre designated meeting area so we can plan our crimes. LULZ LULZ
  32. Anon3Mouse Member

Adding to the echo of "Such a bad idea."

If Larry wants to help out financially, he can buy a bunch of Kinko's gift cards and hand em out at a protest. But a boozeless boat party? Even taking away the whole "It's a trap" angle, that's just plain ghey. If he's got ideas and plans he wants to bring before the Legion, he needs to do it in the tubes, not drag a fraction away from the hivemind to a fuckin boat.

Also, I think he misunderstands what our definition of Snacks is.
  33. Anon3Mouse Member

34. anonspilz Member

I don't see what the big deal is. Sounds pretty cool and its good to get recognition from your elders and peers after doing hard work.

Hope you guys don't mind if I'm the one that takes the award home. It will look great on my mantle and I can't wait to show my friends.

The Evolutionary Spirituality Movement sounds like something that can really bring us all together and I think this event is an important milestone for that. ESM reveals the REAL Ultimate Reality/God and how to live our lives by looking at the deep patterns and objective/scientific information about the evolution of the universe. Since we're collaborating here, I'm looking forward to integrating my passion for fucking God with a big rubber dick into ESM's 'common and uniting identity'.
  35. Guerillanon Member

Please be a troll.

If not, read your sig.
  36. anonspilz Member

Oh yeah, one more thing I'd like to add to the above:

This guy is crazy fascist for not understanding there is no such thing as an 'integral worldview' or one great big meta-truth that binds everything together.
    I am a retarded bipolar faggot, by Lawrence Wollersheim

Since he lists his failboat trip designed to patronize anons as an event on his Integrative Spirituality site, troll the fuck out of it. I wish I was in town - sounds like lulz to be had.

Integrative Spirituality :: Open Source Integral Spirituality Community, Free Info, Classes Etc.

We need to put a stop on bat-shit crazy self serving freaks trying to associate with anons.

that's the end of my nerdrage. thank you.
  37. Drums of War Member

Thank god, for a moment there I thought you were being serious in your earlier post.
  38. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

this smells funny.
  39. Whanonstler Member

That is a video I would never stop fapping to. Not even while sleeping.

If I have learned anything, it is how hard it is to leave Scifaggotry. Here it looks like Larry is trying to start the Home Edition with him as Commodore Hubbard, and then many (not all, of course, my broad brush is in the garage, after all) cannot help still thinking and talking as they were taught to. Like one well known ex-sci, who I will not name. This person still praises the communication courses which are the base of all the brainwashing, TRs and "handling." This person still seems to adhere to this faggotry in many of their dealings and as was pointed out to me, ay unconciously still hold to the tone scale idea, on which apology and accountability are very very low. Fighting and saying you are right and handling the flap are higher.
  40. ravenanon Member

I'm going to nailed for saying this, but I don't care

IF IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING CITY YOUR FUCKING OPINION DOESN'T MEAN SHIT

I'm going to let them handle their own problems. I know thats a wild idea, but hey thought we might try somethign new here