Customize

You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by tommygormanxenu$, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Robert S Member

Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

simple. Don't go.
  2. @n0nym0u5 Member

i think tommy got trolled..
  3. xenu-buffalo Member

4. QAnon Member

But...the lulz! This is going to end up creating so much lulz that we can recharge all the batteries on Starship Longcat. There are going to be serious levels of Fucked Up happening there, and we need reliable reporters.

Remember the lulz. Robert, don't be afraid of us and come on out on the 16th. We can help you with any remedial edumacation that you need.
  5. Robert S Member

Now Q, how do you know I haven't already been out?
  6. Daywatch Member

cause no old ex scifag ran up and grabbed my package???
  7. DeathHamster Member

He's really just a big ole softy.
    store-lil-richard-large.jpg
  8. Robert S Member

You're not exactly what I'd call a Chicago style hotdog....
  9. Daywatch Member

more of an old style Maxwell Street Polish

BA ZING
  10. Robert S Member

I was thinking something small and limp like from Gary but, OK.
  11. CrazyFag Member

Is somebody actually, you know, in touch with Tommy that can ask him if he actually made this post? If he's had his password hacked he needs to take care of that.

Edit: Wait. Somebody who isn't Anonymous (because of the phone record/naming problem going on lately)
  12. Daywatch Member

don't make me take my:

[IMG]
  13. xenubarb Member

O RLY?

I hate the idea of awards, setting some people above others when we all contribute.

And a boat party without weapons and rum???
    Oh dear Neptune, that is just WRONG!
  14. anon1957 Member

Which is why the gods invented cell phone flasks!

[IMG]
  15. xenubarb Member

Oklahoma?
  16. Daywatch Member

again I am using a broad brush

I retract that statement

SOME OG
    fail to "get" Anonymous

My apologies to the wonderful OG who are not a hindrance to Chanology
  17. GooD Member

He is a plush doll!
  18. anon1957 Member

OK. In internet time, this thing has been sitting here for an eternity and all we get is crickets.
  19. Daywatch Member

no info anywhere other than here
  20. Anonymous Member

Re: Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman

Oh lordy is this some email leaks???

21. Skeptic1337 Member

nm
  22. anon1957 Member

How does one post as "anonymous" in the main forums?

This is getting weirder and weirder.

Does Wollersheim have a CLUE about the recent shitstorm? Because it would seem like TG is not in the (ahem) best position to send out an invite.
  23. Daywatch Member

yeah
  24. Darko Member

i'm sorry but this whole thing smells like trap just waiting to happen
  25. Anonyphunt Member

Hai

Todo list:

1. Is stupid idea, boring failwinds like party is boring

2. Post factnet link and if what you told me about the chancellor is true you will have earned my trust

3. GTFO
  26. dirk nimrod Member

tommygormantommygorman click my ling come to my yacht party so we can get drunk and so i can show you bitch boys who runs chanology

Angry ex-sci would be worse with alcohol in his system. Also, knowing what I know now about going to OG parties, I would stay far away from them as possible. If any egofags want to go stroke other egofags' cocks, they are welcome to do so, but that kind of unwarranted self-importance isn't what belongs in Anonymous.
  27. Kilia Member

Maybe Larry wants his guests to take his own classes on "Spirituality" as well?
  28. Fear Not Member

Something tells me that TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN was not supposed to boradcast this on Enturb. and now it's on OCMB and ARS.
    :rofl:
  29. Drums of War Member

I refuse to believe the OP is really Tommy Gorman because it fails to include the usual Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman all over the place.
  30. DNAnon Member

Personally, I'm will not be attending, and I doubt any other SacAnons will be accepting this invitation, for various reasons.

(The primary reason, of course, being [size=+5]IT'S A TRAP[/size])
  31. D... Member

I'm confused as hell.
  32. rawrz Member

33. anonymizzz Member

some more emails on the subject (from a third party):

Hey Lawrence,

I hear there's no booze. I don't show up to parties with no booze, not my style. :)

Now, I'm going to be completely honest with you. Awards don't exactly fit with how we roll at Anonymous. There is no glory in Chanology, there is only change. Singling people out with awards doesn't improve moral, it only feeds peoples egos. (which we've all had a hard time keeping in check, including me) I, and many others don't do what we do for honors. We do it because we can.

There's much better things to be spending money on if you want to help us. Like funds for sound permits, fliers, etc. (which takes a high toll when you do the math: 60 bucks weekly for fliers, signs 20 - 30 bucks a week, permits each month for 500 dollars and all the expenses of being out here every week, masks, travel, etc.) I would humbly request if you haven't gone and purchased that award for me you convert that money into a form we can use. Everything we've done for the past 6-7 months has all been self funded. As I have signed off from weekly recruitment runs... many of the anons are going out there weekly have been going without the hundreds of fliers I product. (as I am now using those funds to produce black ops fliers)

I also question your intentions behind all of this. I do not like third parties involvement in the business of Anonymous. Especially those with an agenda, which, from research I assume you have one. (as we can see by the jehad that's been going on this week)

I am tired of playing games with critics and the recent influx of ex-members trying to handle me has not enforced any trust I have in speaking to any of you. Your history matters little to me. Action speaks volumes.

from Lawrence
    show details 9:06 AM (5 hours ago)

I understand and respect your perspectives…

Factnet's agenda is not hidden. In its 17 years of trasparent non profit service right back to bulletin boards before the web it never has been And, it is going to be revealed even more in full at the event in regards to Scientology and all factions trying to deal with Scientology. See FACTnet Mission Statement

Relating to this event, it starts with how can we co-creatively cooperate as part of a "team member" with all of the factions that want to reform Scientology, get restitution for all its victims and stop the dangerous mind control experiment. The key parts of the shared ideas from both Anon members, other groups and Factnet from the event will be on the net for all factions within a day or so. Non profits do not compete! Collaboration with similar mission organizations is a stable part of the effective history of non profits all over the world. Non profits do not take over other organizations they co create and collaborate and maximize resource effencies because they are usually so poor and understaffed.

I will personally donate to a small amount SF anon's legal and peaceful efforts if you send me where to send a check to and what transparency controls you have for how SF anons donated funds are used. We will still be giving you an award at the event because you have been nominated and you deserve it and that’s part of what Factnet does. Factnet cannot donate unless you are a 501c3 IRS approved nonprofit just cause that is the law for non profits.

Maybe you want to send someone to the event to represent your position. They would of course, be welcome as everything Factnet does is open for all to inspect, dialog on and critique.

Out of respect for you and your positions this will be my last email with you so you do not misperceive my seeking co-creative collaboration as handling. I will though shortly be handling a false rumor being spread that the event is a Scientology trap. If you know of anyone passing this destructive lie or anything like it please consider sending me their email address so that I may address this matter privatel
  34. CrazyFag Member

Okay, so...

-Real event is real
    -Invite is really from Lawrence
    -Not a scitrap

But is it safe? Event is public knowledge and I don't know if they can keep all the spais out.

This makes my forehead do that furrowy thing, and I don't like it when it does that.
  35. Randomness Member

This is awesome.
  36. anon1957 Member

Man, talk about cognitive dissonance. They actually really really don't get it.

EDIT: Well, now we know that plans have been being made for quite some time. We also know that to date, only 35 people have been confirmed. Looks like this was thrown up here as a last ditch effort to salvage it from utter failure.

Love to know who was nominating who for what.
  37. CrazyFag Member

We will still be giving you an award at the event because you have been nominated and you deserve it and that’s part of what Factnet does. Factnet cannot donate unless you are a 501c3 IRS approved nonprofit just cause that is the law for non profits.

'dramatic sigh' Culture barriers...we has them.

Oh yeah, and since when are we a nonprofit? Did I miss something?
  38. Randomness Member

An awards ceremony between 80 people?

Guh.

Here's something most of us agreed to:

Troll Scientology

Tear it apart in its present form

Have fun doing it

Oh, and stay anonymous.

EGOS KILL ACTIVISM.
  39. Elahrairah Member

Agreed.
  40. celtg Member

i don't want to hear any bawwing from those 35 people when they get namefaged.:colbert: