Customize

You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by tommygormanxenu$, Aug 5, 2008.

1. incogneeeto Member

Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Pathetic attempt to gain control over the "moralfag" element so's they can separate them from those damn channers! This event is simply to fracture anonymous into what they feel will be a more manageable chunk. This idea is foolish to begin with, and pity the anon dumb enough to walk into it.

Lastly, am I the only one lol'ing hard at TommyGormanTommyGorman posting a note that repeatedly mentions "peaceful, legal means?"

This fails on so many levels that I'm baffled at those dumb enough to think "Gee, I'd LOVE to go to this sekrit OG party that everyone in the fucking world knows about."
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

OP makes no sense at all.
  3. 14G0 Member

Exscrews me? Is that an empty threat or is it fact? Because if it's fact and you're not releasing this info in some way/shape/form to the internets then shame on you. SHAME! :bignono:

WHAT WOULD JEEBUS DO WITH SUCH DELICIOUS DOX? He'd share - why yes he would.
  4. anonbrit Member

Yep, this looks very much like the OG trying to split Anonymii into two groups. Only moralfags need apply.

Obvious tactic is obvious.

On wut date you say??? Hmmmm, I seem to recall something else happening on that date <--- True Fact.

This whole idea goes against the very nature of Anonymous - we work well as a whole because all sides work together. Different approaches all at the same time.

Awards you say, to individual anons. DO NOT WANT. Goes against the very nature of what we are. NO AND I MEAN NO INDIVIDUAL IS MORE IMPORTANT IN ANONYMOUS.

That is my opinion on this divisive tactic. :anon:
  5. CrazyFag Member

Oh dear.

I'm not from anywhere around there, so I just want to say if I was a local Anon I wouldn't be going. I get that they don't want to exclude allies, but I just don't think it would be safe for anyone trying to hide their identity. There are most likely infiltrators on every end of the critic spectrum, so I don't know how foolproof the privacy could be either. I have other worries too, but they might be way too imaginative to mention.

For the people who are organizing and going through with this: PLEASE quadruple inspect the boat before and during the trip. Just because all is well when you leave doesn't mean it'll be well before you go home. A boat stuck in the water is easier to find if someone wants to get to it badly enough. Also, rescue ops could be infiltrated in case of an "emergency" (told you I get imaginative, but you never know).
  6. Rookie_One Member

you know what, i vote for /td/ on that!
  7. Drums of War Member

There will be a handful of people who'll go. But you know what, fuck them. Seriously, go get yourself namefagged and take a ''reward'' home with you.

And then be sure to show it to other anon so they can shove it up your ass.
  8. indeedindeed Member

can anyone confirm this is even for real? Did the real Lawrence Wollersheim write this?
  9. Robert S Member

This is the highest level of faggotry yet achieved. Anonymous attendees would really have to be some special kind of stupid to go to this.

But I have an idea for OSA - hey you guise, put on a mask and show up. Just go on board and record the event with your sooper seekrit memory powers. Or better yet, are there torpedoes in the Sea Org's arsenal?

I just have one word for this...

What. The. Fuck.
  10. anon1957 Member

I would like to know how a horde of people can drive to the Sausalito harbor in CARS and not get namefagged. Now that this has been announced by Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman to the entire internet, obviously PIs are being hired to identify the drivers and occupants of cars going to this event.

Protip: the only way to get there is by car. Think about it.
  11. Aussiexenu Member

I never thought I would utter these words, ever, but:

Dome this shit already!

I am a moralfag and OG to a degree, and this "idea" has about as much value as tits on a bull. And at least they have some kind of aesthetic value.
  12. anon1957 Member

Actually, if this event is real, it shouldn't be domed. The inherent risk and faggotry of this little stunt need to be well known.

& what is with the 8-8-08 at 8pm crap? The date and time of for lucky Chinese weddings. lolwut?

Another protip: Don't call OG telephones from an IRL phone number and don't go to parties at their houses or boats. Unless you are looking to hang a letter of lulz on your wall.
  13. CrazyFag Member

Any chance this is an attempt at a lulzy revenge troll post by Tommy Gorman? If so, it's really in the wrong section. If it's serious? Oh dear.
  14. Robert S Member

I'm voting troll. Whether by Gorman or not.

If it was a Gorman troll then it kind of backfired because people can actually see him doing something this stupid.

If it was something else, well, people can still see some of the OG doing something this stupid as well.

So there ya go. The common denominator is "stupid".
  15. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

That's actually three.
  16. anonbrit Member

This invite is not on ESMB (Ex-Scientologists message board) or OCMB (Clambake message board).
    Yet they too are supposed to be invited. It only seems to be posted here on this board. :text:

The significance of 08.08.08 is when the chans return to Chanology.
  17. anon1957 Member

8-8-08 at 8pm.

An enthusiastic 8.0 on the tone scale? Awards, clapping? On a fricken boat?!? I hope it is not named after a greek god.

EDIT: LOL. Apollo = 8 in greek gematria. (had to look that up in one of my sekrit code books!)
  18. MarcabEmpress Member

Please keep us updated if it appears there.

One of the accusations here and elsewhere has been OSA-OSA-OSA, so why would a group of people concerned about OSA-OSA-OSA post about a top seekrit event here?

Is it a clever tarp by the OG to capture OSA-OSA-OSA, tell them knock knock jokes and feed them caek to make them come over to the side of justice?

And yes, if the OG has proof than can indict, they should inform (off the boards if necessary) ANons who can move it through channels and contacts. We are all on the same side, just not in the same boat.

Literally.
  19. Daywatch Member

hmmmm

haven't found any independent confirmation of this fucktardery....

anyone else?
  20. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Gorman? GORMAN? GORMAN?
    Hello....Commissioner.

14udgfl.jpg

21. Fear Not Member

oh I think it should be posted on ARS and watch the fun.

I applaud Larry for fighting the cult, but be sure and take your checkbook so you can buy books and courses on Cult Recovery.
  22. cubby Member

What_The_Fuck_Is_This_Shit_Dr_Seus.jpg

OH THIS
    IF WE HAVE TEN TIMES MORE INFO TO RELEASE WHY ARE WE SITTING ON IT?
  23. Fear Not Member

24. QAnon Member

^^^ Do it, FN. If Roan plays Billy Badass on you, nothing of value will be lost.
  25. Daywatch Member

26. Lrononymous Member

This fails in so many obvious ways. One big thing is, Lawrence, if you really wanted this to be some kind of collaboration event or have anon involved, did you really think that having TommyGormanTommyGorman make the announcement was a good idea?
    This is not a peace offering.
    This is not a way for TommyGormanTommyGorman to redeem himself for being an asshole (trust me, I'm no internet tough guy, too many knife and bullet wounds for that) by threatening one of our brothers.
    You've done good shit Lawrence but in this case, Fail.
    We each have a part to play. I can't see this as anything but divisive.
    Try again.
  27. Skeptic1337 Member

TommyGormanTommyGorman,

I have a question because perhaps I totally misread this.

Did you leak this because you wanted to stop this from happening?

I think I read your threads all wrong, if so poast some moar explaining what your intentions were was this to out this party so no Anons get fair gamed?
  28. anon1957 Member

I believe Tommy Gorman Tommy Gorman originally posted it in Fair Game and for some unfathomable reason a mod moved an announcement about an awards ceremony on a both to leaks and legal. Seems to me it belongs in GD.
  29. Skeptic1337 Member

My question for tommygormantommygorman was is he inviting or is he leaking this dox to warn people.

That is all.
  30. Daywatch Member

I am amazed and confused by all of this

and when confused I lash out blindy
  31. cubby Member

sm888.jpg.gif
  32. MKUltra Member

You should be very careful of the things you bury.. Sometimes they have a way of digging their way out and becoming waking nightmares.
  33. Daywatch Member

you know...
  34. anonbrit Member

What we know so far:

1) Some OG have been invited e.g. Tory + Tommy. Yet the invite is not open to all OG at Clambake, as the invite has not been posted on their forum.

2) Some ex-scilons are invited, yet this has not been posted on ESMB either.

3) A certain handfall of SF anons have been invited.

Conclusion so far: Only those that are deemed important or relevant to a certain sect within the OG/anon critic communtity are welcome plus unsuspecting newbies.

I can't help but conclude that a divide is being orchestrated. The "Leader Anons" and "Elite OG" against the everyday anons and normal OG. Time and time again we have seen splits and divisions between "the OG". How did that work out?

Q. How do Anonymous deal with Leaderfags?

A. DECISIVELY
  35. MKUltra Member

36. Daywatch Member

honestly... we don't have any real evidence this isn't a masterful troll
  37. An0nYm0use Member

tommy did post this ?

was his password weak ?
  38. anonbrit Member

Daywatch :

I would laugh my ass off if it was. To be on the cautious side I thought it best to give my thoughts on this invite.
  39. anon1957 Member

Or was he pawned? The real question is, did Larry Wollersheim really write and send this email?
  40. Daywatch Member

tommy gorman tommy gorman's brain if it was a generator couldn't light a single Christmas light

what do you think?