Customize

You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by tommygormanxenu$, Aug 5, 2008.

1. You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Everyone from the bay area are invited, San jose, Sacermento,Mountain view and any other places that are with in driving distance. All Anonymous exscientologist or people that will help stop scientology from harming people may come.

You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous appreciation and awards dance party and Scientology Reformation Presentation on a 62 foot Power Yacht in the Sausalito area presented by FACTnet : Cult, Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery Discussion & Resources, Peer-Support, Legal support. See Factnet’s mission at FACTnet Mission Statement .

This party --- a special Anonymous SF recognition event is mainly for those individuals also interested in forwarding legal and peaceful means of educating about scientology’s human rights abuses and holding its executives personally responsible to pay restitution for all harms they have caused to all Scientology victims.

In spite of recent rumors to the contrary, Factnet.org seeks ONLY to find better ways to collaborate and co create with those parties within Anonymous and the x scientology member and other groups in an open, peer to peer and self-organizing fashion and, who want to deal with Scientology and its abuses --- and, who also see that their independent efforts might benefit from knowledge and resources found in Factnet. We fully realize that there are many factions within Anonymous who are not interested in the Scientology protests by other Anon members and we respect that as well. Just as we respect that there are many x scientology members who for one reason or another do not wish to be involved in the efforts to reform scientology.

In an open, peer to peer, self-organizing fashion Factnet has collaborated and co-created with many diverse independent individuals, groups and organizations over the years. We hope that at this event we might find a way to better support and work with those independent individuals and factions within Anonymous and other x scientology member groups around the world who might value our support and who might also teach us and who use only peaceful and legal means.

For years Factnet has successfully dealt primarily with Scientology and other cult survivors who now are highly independent individuals because in part they have suffered from authoritarian abuse and high control techniques. Because of this they no longer want anything to do with authoritarian or controlling people and organizations ever again. We know that members of Anonymous are also highly independent individuals. Factnet seeks no control or authority related to any Scientology education work. We know that this is not only the best way, but in truth ---the only way after what we have learned in 17 years of diverse success experience working with highly independent individuals and organizations in open, self-organizing and peer to peer relationships.

Surprise physical or telephonic guests!

There may be 1 or 2 very special quite famous guests attending that will help rock Scientology’s world and the night! Rumor has it that even L Ron Hubbard himself may appear in some form if we can keep Xemu away from the chips J.

Lot’s of RSVPS are starting to roll in. We will stop taking RSVPs when or if we hit 90 people. Right now we are at about 35.

We will email all RSVP updates and the final location of the boat after they RSVP. We ask that you do not post the location. Only those who have RSVPed will get the event location via email.

What Not to Bring on Das Boat

Any Illegal Substances or Illegal Thing of any Kind! Also, no Alcohol we are going to be dry so the many 18-21 year old Anons can attend. In the past Scientology Operatives have been alleged to have called in all kinds of false underage drinking, sex offense or other bogus emergencies reports to the police in an effort to get the police to disrupt an event they deal against their interests. Not to worry the local police know me and my history with cults and they will be fully updated on the event and possible stunts by Scientology.

What you Could be Thinking about or better yet Sending me on your Scientology Reformation Ideas on Before the Event

I really want to know what is your legal and peaceful plan for reforming Scientology and have it pay restitution to ALL its victims --- and, convincing whoever is behind this mind control experiment and foreign intelligence gathering operation using unsuspecting cult members to abandon this type of covert military research and intelligence gathering operation forever!

What is really important is “the how” of the detail and sequences of steps that can be shared among the willing x Scientology members, other interested parties and governments and Anon people around the world? Take a shot at addressing tough questions like how we will gather evaluate and share information on line when Scientology and other sources will be using some of the most talented hackers and covert operations people they have to shut down, corrupt, discredit and disrupt us at every turn.

Let me know what are the ethical guidelines and winning attitudes that we should hold as standards for our behavior to do this is such a way that we become the next Nelson Mandelas and Gandhis for this new Information and Control age!

Please let me know parts of your plan that you are willing to do as well. Send your plan to Wollersheim@msn.com

What to Wear:

If you want to keep you identity secret wear you Anonymous disguises. Wear your disguises as we also will be videoing the whole event to share on the net. If there is a mole in your SF group or this leaks somehow to Scientology, there may be Scientology people in the parking lots and outside on the water's edge 125 yards away taking pictures.

You might even want to take the bus, car pool or park away from the main parking lot for the harbor and marina in case they are here and photo your license plates. Put your disguises on after you leave your transportation and eat your snacks from behind your masks.

I ask you to help me and Factnet say no to fear. Let’s make this an amazing event and party and thumb our noses at their stupid ineffective tactics.

What to bring:

Bring a coat as it can get cool on the decks. Bring something you like to snack on. There was a bit of a re-vote and we decided no Alcohol in spite of earlier saying we were going to have it. We are going to be dry so the many 18-21 year old Anons can attend. We will have some snacks here, but not enough.

Bring cameras and video recorders. We are going to want to share what happens at this event with Anonymous and x and current Scientology people all over the world.

Please bring the music that you most like to hear and dance to on CD or iPods. (The boat has an amazing sound system and we will just drop your stuff into the system.)

Ride Sharing:

A few people need rides from the city so if you have a car and can take extra riders let me know and let the other SF anonymous people attending know.

During and End of Event Volunteer Help

If you can help as a volunteer keep thing rolling with everything from greeting people to clean up let me know that as well. We also need someone knowledgeable to come early and be the music meister. That person would work on music for the party parts of the evening! They would need to come early to learn the boat’s system.

Last words, Factnet will be giving out awards to individuals who have shown particular creativity and courage in peacefully and lawfully protesting and educating about scientology. So if you have anyone you think in the SF area should be recognized [please send their name and what they have done.

If you’re going to bring a video camera and can help with video editing let me know ASAP as we want to get the whole event on the net for the other Scientology reformation groups as soon as possible. I do need some people dedicated to helping with the event videoing.

Who specifically is not invited?

Scientology fake defectors and fake x members, Scientology private investigators, Scientology moles in the SF anonymous group. Therefore network this invitation to those individuals you have a high confidence are not on our “Who is not invited list.”

If we discover anyone on the “Who is not invited list” at the event we will immediately ask them to leave or call and have the police remove them. AND, I or my team reserves the absolute right to ask anyone to leave that we do not feel good about or who is attempting to disrupt the event for any reason! As far as we are able, I want this event to be uninterrupted by Scientology idiots and a good party energy.

We will be posting all the video from the event on the net so it would be really dumb for Scientology operatives to show up to gather Intel, but they are really dumb so they most likely will anyway! Once they do then we can show them the 10 times rule in case they still do not get it. Oh Yea, the 10 times rule of legal and peaceful protest is that if one party tries something dumb or intimidating then the protesting party multiplies their protest and educational efforts by 10. Sooner or later they will learn to stop their unethical tactics designed to create fear and intimidation.

Rumor Update:

I have heard that someone has been implying that the Factnet/Anon appreciation collaboration and co-creation exploration party is a Scientology trap. This is just stupid or highly uniformed or maybe even Scientology trying to keep people away because they sense what will happen if there is more co-creation and collaboration between their adversaries. Here is something that I recently emailed someone who is in a position to help stop this ridiculous rumor.

“This event is being cosponsored by the non profit FACTnet : Cult, Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery Discussion & Resources, Peer-Support, Legal support For 17 years Factnet has been one of the biggest educators on Scientology. See Factnet’s mission at FACTnet Mission Statement

I Lawrence Wollersheim am a director of Factnet and will be doing part of a presentation before the party. Scientology considers me to be one of the 3 biggest SPs of all time. And, I just won my 6th lawsuit against Scientology.

As you can see, anyone spreading this particular grossly false and goofy rumor to scare people away from the event either has no idea about what they are talking about, has a some personal hidden agenda or is part of or is working for Scientology.”

Please help us get accurate information to anyone spreading this foolish and/or mean spirited rumor by getting the above information to them. If they continue spreading the rumor after you have offered information that logically contradicts their position, please let me know who they are. Also, please post and network this updated invitation anywhere that SF anons will see it so they can make up their own individual minds on attending.”

Scientology will not stop this event!

The most important thing to realize is that the educational, protest and legal work (and even our related parties and planning events,) that we do should NEVER, NEVER, NEVER be affected by either false, over hyped or even legitimate fears of Scientology. Scientology uses hyped up fear and mystery as its main weapons to try stop people from working together and reforming it. But that does not work the minute you say, “screw you Scientology, I will NEVER be stopped or slowed by fear or the mystery of your history or your current stupid and ineffective intimidation tactics. I will do this work have more fun than you can imagine and link up in a supportive team with everyone you most want to keep me from working with --- so just screw you for even trying those tired-ass and useless fear and mystery tactics on me!”

If Scientology shows up and tries anything, we will have to simply get out in front of their celebrity’s homes and events with our protests and release 10 times more information about their human rights abuse particularly relating to David Miscavige their leader and Tom Cruise.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Lawrence Wollersheim

Director

For FACTnet : Cult, Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery Discussion & Resources, Peer-Support, Legal support
  2. Anon123321 Member

Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Well if you didn't want Scientology to know about it, they know about it now.
  3. Daywatch Member

ITS A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!
  4. highoverlord Member

who is doing this
  5. Relyt Member

I've never been to SF... would be great to go if I can have some sort of transportation... except I have to be somewhere the next day hmmm :hmm:
  6. Relyt Member

Wait, why is this in the Fair Game section again?
  7. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

we are going to help stop fair game from happening. If you have any ideas where else this should be let me know.
    Tommy Gorman
  8. You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous appreciation

Everyone from the bay area are invited, San jose, Sacermento,Mountain view and any other places that are with in driving distance. All Anonymous exscientologist or people that will help stop scientology from harming people may come.

You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous appreciation and awards dance party and Scientology Reformation Presentation on a 62 foot Power Yacht in the Sausalito area presented by FACTnet : Cult, Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery Discussion & Resources, Peer-Support, Legal support. See Factnet’s mission at FACTnet Mission Statement .

This party --- a special Anonymous SF recognition event is mainly for those individuals also interested in forwarding legal and peaceful means of educating about scientology’s human rights abuses and holding its executives personally responsible to pay restitution for all harms they have caused to all Scientology victims.

In spite of recent rumors to the contrary, Factnet.org seeks ONLY to find better ways to collaborate and co create with those parties within Anonymous and the x scientology member and other groups in an open, peer to peer and self-organizing fashion and, who want to deal with Scientology and its abuses --- and, who also see that their independent efforts might benefit from knowledge and resources found in Factnet. We fully realize that there are many factions within Anonymous who are not interested in the Scientology protests by other Anon members and we respect that as well. Just as we respect that there are many x scientology members who for one reason or another do not wish to be involved in the efforts to reform scientology.

In an open, peer to peer, self-organizing fashion Factnet has collaborated and co-created with many diverse independent individuals, groups and organizations over the years. We hope that at this event we might find a way to better support and work with those independent individuals and factions within Anonymous and other x scientology member groups around the world who might value our support and who might also teach us and who use only peaceful and legal means.

For years Factnet has successfully dealt primarily with Scientology and other cult survivors who now are highly independent individuals because in part they have suffered from authoritarian abuse and high control techniques. Because of this they no longer want anything to do with authoritarian or controlling people and organizations ever again. We know that members of Anonymous are also highly independent individuals. Factnet seeks no control or authority related to any Scientology education work. We know that this is not only the best way, but in truth ---the only way after what we have learned in 17 years of diverse success experience working with highly independent individuals and organizations in open, self-organizing and peer to peer relationships.

Surprise physical or telephonic guests!

There may be 1 or 2 very special quite famous guests attending that will help rock Scientology’s world and the night! Rumor has it that even L Ron Hubbard himself may appear in some form if we can keep Xemu away from the chips J.

Lot’s of RSVPS are starting to roll in. We will stop taking RSVPs when or if we hit 90 people. Right now we are at about 35.

We will email all RSVP updates and the final location of the boat after they RSVP. We ask that you do not post the location. Only those who have RSVPed will get the event location via email.

What Not to Bring on Das Boat

Any Illegal Substances or Illegal Thing of any Kind! Also, no Alcohol we are going to be dry so the many 18-21 year old Anons can attend. In the past Scientology Operatives have been alleged to have called in all kinds of false underage drinking, sex offense or other bogus emergencies reports to the police in an effort to get the police to disrupt an event they deal against their interests. Not to worry the local police know me and my history with cults and they will be fully updated on the event and possible stunts by Scientology.

What you Could be Thinking about or better yet Sending me on your Scientology Reformation Ideas on Before the Event

I really want to know what is your legal and peaceful plan for reforming Scientology and have it pay restitution to ALL its victims --- and, convincing whoever is behind this mind control experiment and foreign intelligence gathering operation using unsuspecting cult members to abandon this type of covert military research and intelligence gathering operation forever!

What is really important is “the how” of the detail and sequences of steps that can be shared among the willing x Scientology members, other interested parties and governments and Anon people around the world? Take a shot at addressing tough questions like how we will gather evaluate and share information on line when Scientology and other sources will be using some of the most talented hackers and covert operations people they have to shut down, corrupt, discredit and disrupt us at every turn.

Let me know what are the ethical guidelines and winning attitudes that we should hold as standards for our behavior to do this is such a way that we become the next Nelson Mandelas and Gandhis for this new Information and Control age!

Please let me know parts of your plan that you are willing to do as well. Send your plan to Wollersheim@msn.com

What to Wear:

If you want to keep you identity secret wear you Anonymous disguises. Wear your disguises as we also will be videoing the whole event to share on the net. If there is a mole in your SF group or this leaks somehow to Scientology, there may be Scientology people in the parking lots and outside on the water's edge 125 yards away taking pictures.

You might even want to take the bus, car pool or park away from the main parking lot for the harbor and marina in case they are here and photo your license plates. Put your disguises on after you leave your transportation and eat your snacks from behind your masks.

I ask you to help me and Factnet say no to fear. Let’s make this an amazing event and party and thumb our noses at their stupid ineffective tactics.

What to bring:

Bring a coat as it can get cool on the decks. Bring something you like to snack on. There was a bit of a re-vote and we decided no Alcohol in spite of earlier saying we were going to have it. We are going to be dry so the many 18-21 year old Anons can attend. We will have some snacks here, but not enough.

Bring cameras and video recorders. We are going to want to share what happens at this event with Anonymous and x and current Scientology people all over the world.

Please bring the music that you most like to hear and dance to on CD or iPods. (The boat has an amazing sound system and we will just drop your stuff into the system.)

Ride Sharing:

A few people need rides from the city so if you have a car and can take extra riders let me know and let the other SF anonymous people attending know.

During and End of Event Volunteer Help

If you can help as a volunteer keep thing rolling with everything from greeting people to clean up let me know that as well. We also need someone knowledgeable to come early and be the music meister. That person would work on music for the party parts of the evening! They would need to come early to learn the boat’s system.

Last words, Factnet will be giving out awards to individuals who have shown particular creativity and courage in peacefully and lawfully protesting and educating about scientology. So if you have anyone you think in the SF area should be recognized [please send their name and what they have done.

If you’re going to bring a video camera and can help with video editing let me know ASAP as we want to get the whole event on the net for the other Scientology reformation groups as soon as possible. I do need some people dedicated to helping with the event videoing.

Who specifically is not invited?

Scientology fake defectors and fake x members, Scientology private investigators, Scientology moles in the SF anonymous group. Therefore network this invitation to those individuals you have a high confidence are not on our “Who is not invited list.”

If we discover anyone on the “Who is not invited list” at the event we will immediately ask them to leave or call and have the police remove them. AND, I or my team reserves the absolute right to ask anyone to leave that we do not feel good about or who is attempting to disrupt the event for any reason! As far as we are able, I want this event to be uninterrupted by Scientology idiots and a good party energy.

We will be posting all the video from the event on the net so it would be really dumb for Scientology operatives to show up to gather Intel, but they are really dumb so they most likely will anyway! Once they do then we can show them the 10 times rule in case they still do not get it. Oh Yea, the 10 times rule of legal and peaceful protest is that if one party tries something dumb or intimidating then the protesting party multiplies their protest and educational efforts by 10. Sooner or later they will learn to stop their unethical tactics designed to create fear and intimidation.

Rumor Update:

I have heard that someone has been implying that the Factnet/Anon appreciation collaboration and co-creation exploration party is a Scientology trap. This is just stupid or highly uniformed or maybe even Scientology trying to keep people away because they sense what will happen if there is more co-creation and collaboration between their adversaries. Here is something that I recently emailed someone who is in a position to help stop this ridiculous rumor.

“This event is being cosponsored by the non profit FACTnet : Cult, Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery Discussion & Resources, Peer-Support, Legal support For 17 years Factnet has been one of the biggest educators on Scientology. See Factnet’s mission at FACTnet Mission Statement

I Lawrence Wollersheim am a director of Factnet and will be doing part of a presentation before the party. Scientology considers me to be one of the 3 biggest SPs of all time. And, I just won my 6th lawsuit against Scientology.

As you can see, anyone spreading this particular grossly false and goofy rumor to scare people away from the event either has no idea about what they are talking about, has a some personal hidden agenda or is part of or is working for Scientology.”

Please help us get accurate information to anyone spreading this foolish and/or mean spirited rumor by getting the above information to them. If they continue spreading the rumor after you have offered information that logically contradicts their position, please let me know who they are. Also, please post and network this updated invitation anywhere that SF anons will see it so they can make up their own individual minds on attending.”

Scientology will not stop this event!

The most important thing to realize is that the educational, protest and legal work (and even our related parties and planning events,) that we do should NEVER, NEVER, NEVER be affected by either false, over hyped or even legitimate fears of Scientology. Scientology uses hyped up fear and mystery as its main weapons to try stop people from working together and reforming it. But that does not work the minute you say, “screw you Scientology, I will NEVER be stopped or slowed by fear or the mystery of your history or your current stupid and ineffective intimidation tactics. I will do this work have more fun than you can imagine and link up in a supportive team with everyone you most want to keep me from working with --- so just screw you for even trying those tired-ass and useless fear and mystery tactics on me!”

If Scientology shows up and tries anything, we will have to simply get out in front of their celebrity’s homes and events with our protests and release 10 times more information about their human rights abuse particularly relating to David Miscavige their leader and Tom Cruise.

Hope to see you there!

Best,

Lawrence Wollersheim

Director

For FACTnet : Cult, Cults, Abuse by Religions, Abuse Recovery Discussion & Resources, Peer-Support, Legal support
  9. anmoyunos Member

Stopping Fair Game.... by sailing around on a boat.

God this is gay

[IMG]

Pics of rape or I'll still assume it happened.
  10. Anon123456 Member

can i cum on your lips now?$
  11. Relyt Member

The topic of the party seems most suitable in General Discussion, if you ask me. Or Raids if you consider it to be related.
  12. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous appreciati

oh dear
  13. Anon123321 Member

Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous appreciati

I said it there, and I'll say it here:

If you didn't want Scientology to know about it, they know about it now.
  14. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous appreciati

lol just lol
  15. r3x Member

This anonymity thing is a tricky business.
  16. amaX Member

Rockstars and awards shows? :flop:
  17. Daywatch Member

no..... cause anyone who goes to this PUBLICLY ANNOUNCED GATHERING OF ENEMIES OF THE CO$

will most likely be namefagged and then FAIR GAMED
  18. Relyt Member

Lawrence stated that extra measures will be put forth to try and prevent that from happening. And if you're that paranoid, then disguise yourself.
  19. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

All I need to know about this gathering in contained in the identity of the OP.
  20. Daywatch Member

oh by Xenu's hairy gooch

ANONYMOUS IS NOT NICE
    ANONYMOUS IS NOT YOUR FRIEND
    ANONYMOUS DOESN'T WANT AWARDS

/facepalm

collaboration

hey how about you just realise that TEN TIMES MORE INFORMATION right now and destroy the cult and Anonymous can go back to fapping to Naruto pr0n and calling Game Stops...
  21. Relyt Member

If people want to participate in this, they will. Daywatch is not the leader of Anonymous.
  22. HouseSpiderV2 Member

I think it's obvious that OSA hacked his account and leaked this.
  23. Daywatch Member

this is more than true

just pointing out how the OG fail to "get" Anonymous
  24. amaX Member

Excuse me, but I'm not Daywatch and I think this is a horrible idea.

If the ex-$ci's want to party without booze on a boat and give each other awards and pats on the back in between tripping the light fantastic on the deck? Go for it.

It was my understanding that there are no leaders and there is no individual glory when you're a member of ANONYMOUS. Has that changed?

If Lawrence Wollersheim or anyone else wants to know what ANONYMOUS' "legal and peaceful plan for reforming Scientology and have it pay restitution to ALL its victims etc.?" They can just read through the threads here on enturb.

And why do I get this sinking feeling that no matter how many precautions they think they're taking, that someone is going to be namefagged if they attend this soiree?
  25. Quote Member

This is a plan for TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN to get Anonymii on a boat so he can show those little Bitch Boys who's boss, and they can't get away because they're too Bitch Boy and sitting behind computer in Mother's basement to swim away.
  26. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Wouldn't it be loverly if MPB decided to attend?

oh please oh please oh please oh please
  27. Jugular Member

Really?
  28. Flynn Member

disregard - the whole thing I mean. disregard
  29. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

If this is Factnet related there may be some interesting people from varying anti-cult organizations attending (also some good interviews/stories/data to spread from ex-members likely) Of course, attend at own risk if worried about namefagging.
  30. Relyt Member

Jesus people, no one's attempting to lead anyone, it's just an invitation from one critic to other critics. No need to distance yourself from people just because of one little incident, or whatever tinfoily idea you have in your head.
  31. orly Member

So, is this a conference, or an awards thingy, or what? Conferences are better done, IMO, on the internet (more voices = more winrar), and awards thingies are stupid. Can someone gimme a really condense summary? Are you trying to unite ex-Scilons and Anonymii or something?

I'm not calling TRAP or anything (BUT HEY GUYS NURSE!Joker is an AWeSOME TRAP. I'd hit that.), but I honestly don't see the point in going if it's just gonna be a circlejerk or whatever. No lulz?
  32. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

BigTallAnonGuy will not be attending BigTallAnonGuy will be doing other things and BigTallAnonGuy thinks that watching former cult members circle-jerk willl be boring and BigTallAnonGuy does not like that.

BigTallAnonGuy
  33. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

This stupid thread was just sent to me via a google alert I have for "Scientology".

Great going with the super sekrit meeting, dude.
  34. Internaut Member

Sooo, Tommy boy went from a agressive critic, into a messageboy and now also a spamwhore.
  35. Anoniemert Member

Err...
    Why not just see this as an open invite?
    Go if you wont to, don't go if you don't.
    The message says that people are welcome to come in their anony costume, you can stay anon to prevent fail game.
  36. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

I wouldn't accept a glass of milk from them.
    Run while you still can.

8/8/08
    Boom
  37. MKUltra Member

Gee... i am I the only one who finds it funny that 80-08 is a numerical combination that is venerated by Scilons? As in the book "Scientology: 08-80"

(At least I think that is the title)
  38. Jugular Member

shut up GOD. WHO LET YOU OUT OF THE DOME.
  39. Drums of War Member

I love this idea. Count me in. I'll leave my mask at home too, because it's hot.

Wait, why the fuck is this in Leaks & Legal?
  40. Re: You are Invited to the August 8 th, 8 pm Special bay area SF Anonymous

Just ask TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN TOMMY GORMAN
    [IMG]