Customize

You All Have to Watch This Video

Discussion in 'Videos' started by iraniam, Jun 17, 2010.

1. iraniam Member

Check out this amazing video. I can't believe BP is doing this in the United States of America in 2010. Now imagine what it did to the Iranians in the last century.

2. spaz926 Member

Wow, I haven't thought about that.
  3. Indeed, it was this very same oil company (was called the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company then) who, with the help of the CIA and the SIS, stomped on the growing flower that is the free Iran Iranians want today, and in place of the heroic Dr. Mossadegh was an evil tyrant, Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, who tortured and executed any dissidents in a similar manner as the IRI today.

The corporate octopuses will lie to you in order to keep the monie$ flowing to them. For example, McDonald's, in response to a French magazine analyzing the nutritional value of its foods, simply dismissed the analysis as a differing opinion.

Similarly, tobacco companies have even said that smoking dosen't affect your health, and that it isn't addictive!

So yeah, these corporate octopuses will continue to lie and cover up their irresponsibility.

A video by YouTube scientist cdk007 regarding the lies of British Petroleum (that there aren't any large concentrations of petroleum underwater):
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF6UMaOPB3o&playnext_from=TL&videos=XUTvirLQtyk&feature=sub]YouTube - BP Underwater Oil Plumes Hold Vast Quantities of Oil[/ame]
  4. spaz926 Member

I see this now. It is just heartbreaking.