Customize

Yes. You CAN has some NC nao.

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by pwnon, Feb 1, 2010.

1. pwnon Member

Yes. You CAN has some NC nao.

Sup? So, it's been a while, huh? Kinda boring in the land of the no-cult. BUT! That doesn't mean nothing is happening.

Today marks the 50th anniversary of one of the most famous public protests and civil rights movements in the world. The Greensboro Sit-Ins. Greensboro is a nice little town. If you'll remember, this is where our Org used to be.

It is on this day that we at NCanonymous have decided to unveil the future of NCanon.

Is it fancy? No.
    Groundbreaking? Hardly.
    Awesome? Fuck. Yes.

We present to you, the new home to the North Carolina Anonymous.

CultFreeNC.org - Home for NC Anonymous and All Against Scientology

Same domain; new life.

We've decided that, rather than become idle, we'll take to the media. In any possible way, we will downvote, degrade, and destroy the very minute standing Scientology still has in North Carolina. Through CultFreeNC, we shall push public knowledge and relations, because, after all this time, PR is all we're good at.

We've got some plans for the future and we can't wait to get started on them. So, go ahead and browse around our site. It's not complete by any means, but we felt like sharing the site with WWP as soon as it was launchable, seeing as how we're re-joining the fight.

*cue cheesy fight song*
  2. anoncaek Member

Re: Yes. You CAN has some NC nao.

GOGOGO
  3. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Again, congratulations.

Hope everything goes as planned. Stand strong and don't let the cult back in, which will be hard since they're expanding like never befHAHAHHAHA!! Couldn't say that with a straight face.
  4. Re: Yes. You CAN has some NC nao.

After stiking a blow to CO$ by closing the Greensboro, NC Org, NC Anon is ready for another go at the cult's tentacles.... yay
  5. lokimotion Member

Give'em Hell, NC.
  6. anoncaek Member

NO U.

oh, i mean, we will
  7. Anonymous Member

Charlotte Anon here.

What's the deal, $cilons? The biggest city on the east coast between Jacksonville and Philly and you don't have anything more here than a crappy little mission that's always empty. Still might be fun to close it down, though.

It's annoying that there's nobody to enturbulate. I do some card and flyer tech now and then in random places
  8. Hulk Hogan Member

I remember that sit in.

I was dere
  9. Anonymous Member

That mission is closed down...
  10. chrisanon Member

What a great idea! What a great site!

Totally loved the fact that 100% of the people who have voted in the poll have attended a protest.

(And happy 50th. I just wrote about the lunch counter another thread. Did you know 2 of those guys are now best friends who live in New Jersey?)

GOGOGO NC ANON!!!!
  11. Anonymous Member

Wow, that was fast!
  12. Anonymous Member

Haha.. since when? I gave up on it a few years ago. I lurked it a couple times... was in a little office building beside a dentist or something on E. Independence. Looked like two rooms with a few books for sale, some stacked chairs, a TV on a stand, and a lot of nothing going on. I think it was open four hours a week, at night.
  13. ravenanon Member

Congrats NC and Best Wishes
  14. MeganonOT8 Member

^^
    rofl! XD
  15. anoncaek Member

after that location it moved but before even starting up at the new location it failed and closed down.

also, welcome to NCanon
  16. grumpus Member

Here are a lot of pics of what the Charlotte mission looked like in August '06. It was in what looked like a converted medical office, next to an Optometrist's office. That optometrist also owned the building. I don't know when it closed:

Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Mission Report: Charlotte, NC - USA

Edit:
    Heh... NC wins.
  17. zebrafaced Member

Yaaaaaay, NC~
  18. WMAnon Member

hey, wanna send in the update to anonstillalie if this is new info? :D?
  19. anoncaek Member

join the forumns of cultfreeNC!