Customize

Yearly Update on New Village Leadership Academy - derail

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by sosad, Jul 10, 2013.

1. If I felt it added credibility to the conversation, I might. But that's not really why you want to know, is it?
    ThatsFunny
    This message by ThatsFunny has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. I'm not sure how you expect the scientologist to open their eyes to scientology when your just as blind to the truth.
    ThatsFunny
    This message by ThatsFunny has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

What is it that I really want to know?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

what are your crimes?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

What he said ^
    Funny isn't a wog, so he doesn't have to give valid dox.
    "I said so" works for mostly all of the COS.
    That all started with LRH
    • Like Like x 2
  6. I must have missed "these sources" confirming that study tech was used there from the initiation. Please direct me to them.

Yes, the head of school was replaced in 2009 with someone who is listed as doing a course back in 2005. I honestly don't know if the new head of school is a full blown scner or, like I said earlier, did a course to find out for herself. Regardless, no study tech was used from 2010 on while a child of mine went there.
    ThatsFunny
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  7. Ok, where are all your 'dox' confirming it was an scn front? Not someone's opinion based on a webpage, but actual 'dox' pointing to a direct affiliation with the church? Astonish me naow.
    ThatsFunny
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

WHERE'S YOURS?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

here's some dox
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You're the one making the false accusations. Where's the actual proof to back it up?
    ThatsFunny
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. Not sure what we're doing here, but I'll play along.

12. Anonymous Member

WHERE'S YOURS?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

proof you are a scilon
    thank you
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

Read the thread and then get back to us. That is unless you have too many words to clear. We can't wait that long.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Proof you suffer from this.

[IMG]

Thank you.
    ThatsFunny
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  16. Asheera Member

Any time you folks want this thread cleaned just say the word.
  17. I've read the thread. There's not one shred of evidence the school was a scn front. NOT ONE.

There's a lot of speculations, but nothing more than that.
    ThatsFunny
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. Go ahead and do it. It just drives home the point that you're equally as unable to see past your prejudices as the people you despise.
    ThatsFunny
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  19. Anonymous Member

you forgot to call people bigots and that this is nothing but a witch hunt.

I think I know why you are so hell bent on trying to prove that it WASN't a sci front school. Or it wasn't that it wasn't a Sci school after 2010. I am pretty sure that the parent (s) who are filing lawsuits had their kids enroll post 2010.

A parent whose child went to NLVA shows up in this thread and says that there will be a pending law suit. You were sent here to try to sway said parent into thinking that NLVA was not a sci front in hopes that they may think "hmmm, maybe my kid didn't go to a sci school"
    NOT GOING TO WORK.
    Dude, dump the COS, be free to live your life as you please and stop being someone's dish rag for no money.
    They are using you, you are wasting your money and your precious time and yor doubts are valid.
    Hope you get out some day.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. 609

The reason why you know that study tech was not used from 2010 on has no credibility?
  21. Anonymous Member

I suddenly have a craving for popcorn. Maybe I'll pop some while I wait to see if David Miscavige shows up to court tomorrow in the Mosey Rathbun TRO hearing.

This thread seems much less interesting now.
  22. Kilia Member

I'm ready...
  23. I came here with firsthand knowledge about the school - knowing 100% without a doubt that the school was not a scn front as purported by this website.

It's obvious the majority here wish to remain ignorant with their heads buried in the sand. And that's they're choice. However, if that "parent(s)" fall victim to the propaganda perpetuated here, then I will shout it from the rooftops how WWP duped them into believing it was a scn front with nothing more than speculations when they lose. (This is of course supposing an actual attorney is retained and a suit gets filed.)

Is there some sort of manual that says "when all else fails, call them a scientologist'? LOL. You really have to come up with a new schtick.
    ThatsFunny
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  24. 685

Applied Scholastics could help you become a better teacher. Nobody will condemn you for having worked at the Smith's Scientology school. Spiral Up!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  25. Random guy Member

Actually, you wrote so yourself, and study tech/applied scholastics was mentioned in a couple of the articles linked to. If you can't read them yourself, I can't really help you.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Completely irrelevant. School is closed. We win.
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Enturbuleak Member

ezsq592.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

The troll seems quite distressed at the mention of a possible lawsuit.
    The troll claimed they only cared about setting the record straight.
    The troll then claimed to be a parent of a child who attended.

Why would a parent who was satisfied with the school care so very very much if other parents were filing a lawsuit against the school? Why would such a parent spend so many hours here trying to convince people not to file a lawsuit?

Makes no sense.

What does make sense is that the troll is an agent of the Scientology corporation, applying standard OSA tricks to dissuade victims from using the courts to get compensation for the fraud and abuse.
    This is not the first OSA troll to visit WWP and won't be the last.

Then again maybe it's just a very bored anon amusing themselves...
    • Like Like x 1
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

Whichever it is, it's kept a lot of us busy. Upstat!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. God, you're a moron. I defended the school on NOT using study tech after 2010. She was fired or quit and the new head of school, Piano came in and got rid of any sort of study tech they were using. End of story.

^^^^^^^^^^^^NO STUDY TECH WAS USED AT NVLA AFTER 2010.^^^^^^^^^^^

(I know this will be deleted, the truth being so subjective here and all, but as long as you see, that's what counts.)
  31. RightOn Member

PROVE IT
    • Like Like x 2
  32. LULZ...guilty until proven innocent is how it works around here?

It would just get deleted anyways...
  33. Anonymous Member

No it wouldn't
    • Like Like x 2
  34. RightOn Member

just what I thought
    It wouldn't get deleted. If it gets enough dislikes it is semi hidden from the thread, but people can still read it.
    And people wouldn't down vote something they have ben asking you for over and over. (that's of course unless its not proof and just more of your BS empty posts)
    So you are misinformed that it would get deleted.
    People have been waiting for weeks for you to PROVE that no study tech was used after 2010.
    But yet you provide ZERO, ZILCH, NADA evidence.
    And I don't suppose Piano Foster aka Franca Campopiano would dare to say she taught it after 2010 either.

PROVE IT
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Yeah, suck on that ThatsFunny, and when you're done, go suck on it some more.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Blahahahahhaahahahahhahaha....already deleted.

Cowards.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  37. I am so 100% sure of what I say that I will bet anyone here to PROVE with evidence study tech was used at NVLA from 2010 on. You decide what to wager.
  38. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 1
  39. RightOn Member

again another bullshit post.
    YOU PROVE your side for a change.
    and more than just "because I am sure and I say so" which is not proof at all