Customize

XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonypeg, Jun 2, 2008.

1. AnonyMAX Member

Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Take another look at the new vid he posted. Look over his shoulder where the GF mask is. The shadow behind it makes it look like the eyes are crossed.

[IMG]
  2. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

The violation they were claiming with two accounts, was that every account must be pulled when one account is pulled. Since Xenutv is back, there's no violation in having Xenutv1
  3. mojo Member

i wonder if they paid at all :guyfawkes:
  4. SuperNegro Member

I don't know how I missed this thread. I watched Mark Bunker's videos a long time ago. Thanks to people like him, I didn't follow up on that personality test I took online (this was before anonymous or Tom Cruise calling people glib).
  5. ElronInDallas Member

:twisted:

Yes doing business with a room full of poorly-over-dressed nerved out fascist ubermen and women turned out to be a drag.
  6. Lrononymous Member

This is very good news and I'm glad that he's back. Also happy about the apparent dwindling scilon status.
    Bunker's videos have meant alot to me over the years and have been especially helpful in this war.
    Taking the long view, I think it was probably good that he had a break from being so influential. Good for him and good for the movement.
    He is, after all, one person just like each of us sitting here at our screens or out there protesting. A bearded one of course but just one of the many.

We are winning and will have victoly in this war! Strong work everyone!
  7. FelixF'anon Member

win win win win WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WINWINWINIWNIWIWNINWWNIWINWWNIINWNIWNIWNIWNWNWINWNIWIWNIWNINIIIWNWIWNIWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111oneoneoneoneoenoenoen

Holy fuck this is awesome.
  8. Anonhopeful Member

ohh ive needed to orgasm for a couple of days now.... Mark is back where he belongs!
  9. LadySango Member

Hell yes!!!
  10. Heyanonnyno Member

OMFG YES YAY TAKE THAT, UNF UNF UNF UNF!

I'm so happy, I could SHIT!!!
  11. cowdog Member

/me does a snoopy dance
    YES!!!
  12. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Great work VF
  13. Seven Member

Hah. Well, this is good news.

I knew the pressure on youtube would work sooner or later.

This has made me one happy digit.
  14. EvilSandwich Member

I remember how the scifags were bragging about this on ARS too. I say all us ARSfags brag about this to them. Not only do we have Mark Bunker back on YouTube BUT we also got his original channel back. Its like every step they take against us, we slap them two steps back. I think Scientology is slowly but surely learning what happens when they fuck with us.

You take down Mark Bunker's videos and we make John Carmichael spout profanities (on camera no less) and cry.

I really should feel guilty... but I don't. :fuckyou:
  15. OSAHase Member

I smell big win :) :guyfawkes::guyfawkes::guyfawkes::guyfawkes:
  16. eksef Member

"Jason Beghe kickin' ass all over the country" - WBM

Fuck yeah.
  17. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

JOY!
  18. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

GREAT WORK ENTURBULATION AND ANONYMOUS. I AM AN INDIVIDUAL THAT BARELY DID ANYTHING. I CAN WORK A PHONE. COOL. SOLDIERS NEED THE CREDIT, YO.
  19. Anon Char Member

It adds up, this week is progressively adding up, Daywatch's leaks, WBM returning, it all adds up

Has /b/ been informed?

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]THANK YOU GROUND POUNDER, IT'S GRUNTS LIKE YOU SCIFAGS FAIL TO AKNOWLEDGE[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="7"] GREAT JUSTICE IS SERVED[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
  20. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Truth.
  21. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

well I have to echo WBM's thanks, so you can use a phone? so can I, but apparently you use it real good!
    Oh, and I CAN pronounce your name ;)

good work, to you, and all of us.
  22. Anonhopeful Member

Lol yeah have to admit its kinda sad that mark doesnt know how to pronounce your name VF

Americans......
  23. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Xenu has given us a miracle...Wise Beard Man is back in town!!! Shout from the highest hills and the deepest valleys!!! WISE BEARD MAN IS BACK IN TOWN!!!
  24. anonrules Member

25. JMac85 Member

Sweet cream from a French whore's tit! There is justice in the world! Someone's sure going to the RPF for this. :D
  26. Keyser Soze Member

Oh yeah!!!
    That's some EPIC ownage...have a piece of that Co$!!!
  27. Anon Y. Mouse Member

The Power of Wise Beard Man has Returneth.
  28. HouseSpiderV2 Member

Did anyone else just mess their pants?
  29. Mitsu Too Member

Been away for a few days and have been catching up with all the wins. What an awsome couple of days! Between Stu and raiding Saint Hill and now Mark is back I can hardly contain myself. AND IT"S NOT EVEN STATURDAY! Thanks VF for your hard work and all the other peeps who helped. Persistence does pay off. I wish I could do more from my little corner of real estate but I CAN FEEL THE MOMENTUM BUILDING. Every little action big and small is contributing to teh tipping point. Be careful those of you in the front lines. The Co$ is bound to do something stoopid with so much fail that now is not the time to let slip our guards. >^..^<
  30. Anonakitty Member

posting in an epic thread , fuck yes ill subscribe with all 4 of my jewtube profiles:p
  31. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Yeah, I blew a fucking hole in them, and the zipper is now firmly embedded in the wall!
  32. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

FUCK WIN! Scientology down stats
  33. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Yeah, my zipper killed 3 people on the way...

obibeardkenobi.jpg.gif

May the Lulz Be With You....
  34. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

I might be the last to know but, XENUTV shows up now on YouTube when you search for Scientology

And XENUTV1
  35. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

We need a shoop of ObiBeard Kenobi verses DM in Dark Helmut's costume... HALP?
  36. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Vf is a girl?!
  37. anonsoldier Member

No...there are no girls on the internet. Rule...something or other....:text:
  38. Killawog Member