Customize

XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonypeg, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Vir Member

2. Anon Hill Member

Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Searched for xenutv and xenutv1 via my US account--nothing found. I follow the links and it's got a Canadian flag in the corner. Someone be kind enough to un-confuzle me? :flop:

VIDEO or BLOG - or it didn't happen.
  3. Drums of War Member

This is awesome. Truth be told it hasn't been the same since he moved to Vimeo. I sort of missed his inspiration and I think a lot of people did. This will be a huge boost for morale.

And now, everyone subscribe, subscribe, SUBSCRIBE. Let's bump his stats up.
  4. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Posting in AWE!!

long time coming, sometimes the wheels of justice grind slow, but in the end they grind shit small and spit it out.

welcome back WBM.
  5. Valiant Member

Sorta interested how he's going to do with both accounts up, keep postning on xenutv1?
    He should really use YouTube as it has more access to more people.

He hasn't posted that much to Vimeo, maybe he was discouraged that not that many were watching or he's been busy with bigger projects. Really hope to see him back though.

Every video is a win!
  6. anonspitfire Member

i never thought this was going to happen....
    EPIC WIN!!!
  7. indeedindeed Member

freedom of speech is a lovely thing.
    CoS can't handle the truth and the truth will get out when there is freedom of speech.
  8. Anonymeep Member

Great justice and

wincakes.jpg

Hope we'll see more WBM inspiration again, both on Tyoob and on Vimeo.
  9. genxanon Member

This should be front page news!
  10. YourMother Member

OMFX
  11. gailo Member

Ossum news.

*whistles*
  12. Balognanon Member

This is some delicous downstat.
  13. captainslug Member

excited.gif YAY!!!! excited.gif
  14. Giganon Member

FUCK. YES.
  15. QAnon Member

Hmmmm, we can get lulz from our allies too. Look what someone at OCMB wrote about this situation:

If I follow the links you posted, it LOOKS as if Xenutv and Xenutv1 are reinstated. But if I go to Youtube and look up these channels they do not show.

The links you posted lead to: YouTube - XENUTV's Channel -- and YouTube - xenutv1's Channel

What is the "ca.youtube" all about?

My heart leapt with joy at this post; however I think this is not a real "re-instatement" of Xenu TV. At least -- not on the "real" You Tube...

Yes, folks, you can pick your nose at any time, but you can only pick your allies sometime. It seems that Anon still has work to do in the category of making some members of the OG a little more Net-savvy.

Flunk. Word-clear "top-level domains".

And it's great to have Mark back on YouTube, of course. I hate the place (let's face it, it's No Violation Of Rules 1 and 2 with more video and less guro), but I understand its importance. Let's hope he's able to concatenate the accounts before they demand the second one be closed. All his videos need to be saved.
  16. docpaul Member

17. YourMother Member

OK I don't know when THIS happened BUT sci's churchofscientology channel is no longer SPONSOR status it is now just STANDARD. They still have the fancy video player but on one of the vids I searched it played in the regular everyday player, weird. One downside, while researching this on YT sci ads popped up twice. I have tried to screen shot this but my mac is not cooperating this morning.
  18. SamuelAdams Member

This is what my argument is for Mark Bunker's use of the clips being fair use:

* Mark Bunker DID introduce those clips on his blog.

* Both of those video clips are being viewed by Youtube & Viacom as the complete work of Mark Bunker on those issues, but this if false. Those videos were part of a multi-media blog commentary on those issues. Mark Bunker's complete work can be viewed here:

THE WOG BLOG from XENU TV
    & here:
    The Book of Stephen THE WOG BLOG from XENU TV

* Both blog postings included critic on the performance of the Colbert show and analysis & commentary on the societal implications of those video clip quotations.

* I have searched here:
    The Colbert Report Official Site | Comedy Central
    and cannot find commercially available alternatives to those small video clip quotations.

* The video clip quotations were not the full show. One was about 1 minute & 50 seconds. The other, I believe was less than 50 seconds. These were small video clip quotations that were specifically relevant to the subject matter at hand.

*Given the above, while Mark Bunker can't lay claim to authorship of those specific video clip quotations (he did properly attribute who created those works), I believe his use of those video clip quotes falls under fair use.
  19. ravenanon Member

WIN!!!!!!!!!!
  20. anon5 Member

FRACK! YOU BEAT ME TO IT HE'S UP AGAIN!!!!
  21. SamuelAdams Member

Maybe the Scilons thought they could 'handle' & intimidate youtube/google once they got a inroad. They may have become fed up with how the Scilons were treating their staff. Maybe the Scilons made a legal threat to google/youtube. Who knows.

For all we know, Youtube & Viacom were sitting across from each other at the bargaining table & the only thing they could agree on was that Scientology in it's present form was fucking evil & needed to be taken down.
  22. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

When I saw it, I thought it was just a name holder but couldn't find anything saying as much then it finally sunk in. Found myself clapping and giddy like I was a little girl again. This is so cool!
  23. anon1957 Member

It is interesting that Doyle's account was also reinstated in the past couple of days. I wonder if that was the tipping point somehow....

I am SURE that OSA was certain that it could buy google off, and became increasingly heavy handed in its demands to remove this or that channel or user as they spent more and more $$ on useless ads.

Stupid scilons are so stupid; they have literally no idea how to relate to the real world. When you have literally every leader in the free world being mocked and ridiculed on youtube on a daily basis, and along comes this obscure guy named David Miscavige who drops some cash and says, oh btw, no one can write or say anything about me! WTF?
  24. Flynn Member

WIN? Oh hell yea!

Ain't it interesting tho that CO$ doesn't advertise on YouTube anymore/minimally, and WBM comes back about the same time? :tinfoil:

either way, Mark is back, so that worx for me
  25. A-non-y-moose Member

WBM put new vid up 20 min. ago at YT
  26. Ten Tigers Member

Fucking WIN!!!!!
  27. basically1.1 Member

All Right! Wise Beard Man is back and he explained how it happened and how he got it back. Viacom relented and played nice, saying "We are OK with the Wise Beard Man".

But what about the U-Tube TOS violations of the $cilon empire? That still stands and what is being done about it!?! I don't believe anyone has forgiven or forgot $cilon's U-tube faggotry?

Press on Legion!
  28. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

This thread just made my day:woot::woot::woot:
  29. Zak McKracken Member

Smells like your avatar.
  30. docpaul Member

"LOOK WHO'S BACK BABY!"

Also "Kiss My Shiny Metal Ass"

Bender - Futurama. FTW
  31. AnonyMAX Member

WBM = Wise Beard Man

Let's flip that around, shall we?

MBW = MARK BUNKER WINS!!
  32. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

My only concern is Mark mentions that he is going to leave both accounts up?
    I would advise that he moves over the vids from xenutv1 to xneutv and closes defunct account, merely to stave off any moaning about rule breaking from the obvious quarter.

seems to me they have returned both accounts intact to allow him the time to sort them out, delete the inappropriate content and abide by the TOS.
  33. Plups Member

It would be painful to close either account. The first is a director's account with no time limit. The second has the Beghe teaser with 600,000 views. :dunno:

PS: Bless Viacom. Stephen Colbert rules.
  34. DeathHamster Member

So... He's Bunker the White now?
  35. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

which is why I suggest moving them over, have all the content on the original xenutv account which also BTW has over 8,000 ( we need to round that up :)) subscribers, and then delete what was the second account to sit nicely within the one account rule. yes, you would lose the view count, but........ thats old news anyway, good news, but old.

I just don't want to see the enemy with any ammo left, well apart from footbullets, footbullets are an unlimited-ammo mod.
  36. Anonypeg Member

I don't think it's a violation of the rules having both accounts. It's conceivable for someone to have a "personal" account and a "business" account, or having two different accounts for two different purposes. I wouldn't regard it as ammo at all; just means he has two different accounts for two different purposes.
  37. Jack the dog Member

MOVE TO XENUTV

MOVE TO XENUTV.
  38. Anon1701 Member

*goes to YT and kneels down, looking around*

Smells like WBM is back. Smells like WIN.
  39. Re: XENUTV and XENUTV1 are back!!!!

Fixed.
  40. Zak McKracken Member

[IMG]

needs to be shooped, into Mark's Beard vs Mark's Beard1