Customize

Xenuphilia DMCAed by Savelo / blackup avalible

Discussion in 'Youtube and Vimeo Problems' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. 0815 Member

Re: Xenuphilia DMCAed by Savelo / blackup avalible

Funny that we're getting closer to Ollie and Ron pulls videos. There must be a connection between the two.
  3. Scatman Member

Ron Savelo is an osabot. Pat Harney has been his handler.
  4. 0815 Member

So who is handling Ollie? There must be a connection because Ron started after Ollie to dox us and remove videos.
  5. Anonymous Member

Ron was DMCAing months before Ollie. Highly unlikely they're related (especially given one's from the east coast, the other from the west coast, and Ron being one with the "reputable" company).

I'm finding Ron is smarter about it though. And for whatever reason, Savelo had the power to flag videos of himself assaulting Shawn Lonsdale and taken down due to TOS. For whatever reason, flagging done by him (as well as whoever is flagging the Ken Moxon vids) bears more weight than hundreds of anon flagging a video.

No, I don't think there is any connection between Ollie and Savelo. Let's stay on target and focus on Savelo, as introducing Ollie is hijacking this thread.
  6. Anonymous Member

Jesus fuck dude, get over your fascination with Ollie. Seriously. He's to you what rants are to TheBitch.
  7. Anonymous Member

We all need a hobby.
  8. T.W.C_Anon Member

So it was him that is abusing the tos and removing the Shawn Lonsdale clips?

How do you know this?
  9. Anonymous Member

The DMCAs are always from "Axiom 10 Productions," which is Savelo's company.
    Ron Savelo - Encyclopedia Dramatica

10. T.W.C_Anon Member

So this is the person who keeps removing the Shawn Lonsdale videos....humm I think this ron savelo has been noticed. Anyone got dox on this creetan as I don't know how accurate the ones on ED are?
  11. Arsolycus Member

Ron Savello is a very intelligent communicator and in the past when he was public in Boston, I found him to be very competent and able. With that being said, Ron does not know his limits and forcing his hand into doing something incredibly asinine will NOT be much trouble at all for even the stupidest of pranksters.
  12. Anonymous Member

FYI DMCA counter-claims can be filed by a lawyer representing you, who doesn't have to name you.

Which means you could counterclaim and open Savelo to legal trouble without having to dox yourself.