Customize

XENU TV to Stream Live! Sunday 2/17 at 5pm California time !

Discussion in 'Media' started by phixion23, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: XENU TV to Stream Live! Sunday 2/17 at 5pm California time !

Next time, questions should be asked on a forum. It seemed very stressful for the op sorting through all those questions.

SOMEONE INFORM WBM!
  2. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Re: XENU TV to Stream Live! Sunday 2/17 at 5pm California time !

Thank you, WBM...that was a great talk...
  3. AnonymousYKF Member

My vote goes towards collecting a pool of questions from a forum prior to the discussion and then allowing questions in chat. This will get the ball rolling and give the chat mods more time to select questions from the chat.
  4. Green Member

I agree, a forum would be much better. The real-time chat was just too chaotic.
  5. Camille Member

It sucks he was starting to tear up at the end. ;_;

The problem with the chat was it was hard to keep up with (ignoring MEME SPAM) to begin with, much less try to listen to WBM at the same time.
  6. stoptheabuse Member

There is a program called paltalkscene. You can have video but more importantly you can have voice and chat at the same time. People can take turns on the mic and the moderator can keep track of things. this might be a well suited instrument for Mark to discuss issues with folks and for people to be able to answer questions. A mod can start his own room and i dont believe there are any costs involved except if you want full speed full time video.

This may be an option. You may not get full time vid but you get voice and that is really what is needed.
    Mark would not have to upgrade anything and others from other areas, like Tory, could also attend and help Mark answer questions. It all works pretty seamlessly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.