Customize

XENU RETURNS!

Discussion in 'Media' started by YouSeeNothing, Nov 2, 2012.

1. YouSeeNothing Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. anon walker Moderator

Yanno, the Fifth Fleet ain't what it used to be. Clumsy recruits are clumsy. Just be glad we hit the volcano and not the Hilton. Also, apologies for the inconvenience you are about to experience in glorph, fneep, derg...
  3. Tommy Davis would say that this is the sort of thing that is offensive to Scientologists and then walk out of the room.
  4. YouSeeNothing Member

Think there are OTIIIs out there that may see this as a sign?
  5. DeathHamster Member

He's already left the building.
  6. anon walker Moderator

Well...I'm sure whoever replaces him will be just as terribly sensitive as TD. They will probably know where the door is, too.
  7. Touchstone Member

Karin Pouw has thus far seemed more savvy than Tommy-boy. Avoiding live conversations with journalists is a smart way not to have to improvise off-the-cuff which lies one intends to tell.
  8. DeathHamster Member

Avoiding live conversations also hides if it really is Karin Pouw. If she's busy in the RPF or the Hole, someone else can issue responses with her byline.
  9. another123 Member

Scuttlebutt is the fleet is stranded on Omicron Persei 8 where they ran out of fuel for their DC-8's. Guess they won't be freeing Xenu from his electronic cell in time for the election invasion. Guess there's always 2016.
  10. Anonymous Member

Karin Pouw.

She sort of requires pity. But no.

Where is Shelly Miscavige?
  11. Anonymous Member

Did he bring me a present? I asked for a snowglobe.
  12. Anonymous Member

snow-no.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1