Customize

Xenu Merchandise!!! - Xenu Action Figures, T-Shirts, Mugs, Pins, Bumper Stickers, Etc

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Xenu Merchandise!!! - Xenu Action Figures, T-Shirts, Mugs, Pins, Bumper Stickers, Etc

My topic line pretty much says it all. Lets create a plethora of Xenu related merchandise!

This is a subject that's especially close to my heart. Over the years I have mass produced Custom Made Action Figures, Screen Printed T-Shirts, Buttons and Pins, and even Bumper Stickers.

Its very easy to create this stuff. Often a quick trip to the local craft store will give you all the materials you need. And production costs are very cheap.

I especially like the idea of creating a Xenu Action Figure. I even suggest making a fake TV commercial for the action figure. (Imagine the possibilities for lulz...)

Now someone has already made a custom made Xenu Action Figure. Unfortunately he's a little too complicated for garage-based mass production. If we could come up with a more simple design it could easily be reproduced using resin casting and cheap mold material. It would be great to create something in the 4" scale of the classic star wars action figure. So that Xenu can be photographed along with other famous, fictional aliens like Greedo and Hammer Head. You could even give him a custom package which would make him more appealing to real toy collectors. You could even sell a few on ebay.

Pro-Tip: Selling a custom made Xenu action figure on ebay is great viral promotion / warfare. You can then go to any toy collecting forum and say "look xenu action figure on ebay!" which in itself promotes our cause. Plus you might make a few bucks. And if you do, hey, good for you.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-chit-chat/xenu-action-figure-12154/

---
  2. Sponge Member

3. the_cloak Member

Re: Xenu Merchandise!!! - Xenu Action Figures, T-Shirts, Mugs, Pins, Bumper Stickers,

Actually, you should make, anonymously, a whole cast of scilon action figures as well to go with it.
  4. Re: Xenu Merchandise!!! - Xenu Action Figures, T-Shirts, Mugs, Pins, Bumper Stickers,

I still have my Snarf from Thundercats action figure....can I just make him a little navy uniform and a suit and tie and call it David Miscavige?
  5. Sponge Member

Re: Xenu Merchandise!!! - Xenu Action Figures, T-Shirts, Mugs, Pins, Bumper Stickers,

I agree

kendoll.jpg
  6. LWrongHubbard Member

With accessories! L. Ron with bag of money, David with beating stick, Tommy with microphone (removable, naturally).
  7. Budd Member

I'm happy with my T-shirt that simply says WWW . XENU . NET front and back, which of course refers them to "Operation Clambake - The Inner Secrets Of Scientology."
  8. another123 Member

kswtshirt.jpg
  9. Re: Xenu Merchandise!!! - Xenu Action Figures, T-Shirts, Mugs, Pins, Bumper Stickers,

Anthing that promotes the general cause is fine by me. We all contribute in our way and this is for sure an unique and fun way to do so.

Be sure to leave one by the door of your local org.
  10. LarryBren Member

The potential LULZ in this is >9,000. It would be a riot if someone made the XENU merchandise complete with Teegeeack globes, DC 8-like space planes, electronic implant ribbons, H-bombs, volcanos etc. and then organized-footbullet- scientology had a lawyer send a legal demand to stop using their material. Then the lawyer's letter in effect admitting the Xenu story gets posted all over the internet.

Add to this collection a "Slappy Miscavige" doll/action figure. You wind it up or pull the sting in its back and it punches, slaps, chokes, spits in random order while shouting profanities and bawwwwing about how it is the only one that can accomplish anything. Put it in the middle of a bunch of other action figures and it knocks them all down.
  11. Re: Xenu Merchandise!!! - Xenu Action Figures, T-Shirts, Mugs, Pins, Bumper Stickers,

No doubt this has been already posted but this is just too good to not mention again.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&sourc...tYN7kEl4jwqmabMrA&sig2=-Hhh_x-dRWRpIgcNqjIPQg

I wouldn't mind making a patch of that insignia but I think I will have to settle for copy/pasting onto "Paint" and making stickers for myself to distribute where I please.

But still, a patch of that on a jean jacket would look so great.
  12. LarryBren Member

Oh these look good! LOL!!!!!!!! Thanks for the link.

I just ordered one of the baseball jersey ones.
  13. Anonymous Member

Merchandise... really??? Great way to cash in on things, guys. Exploitation of a movement FTW.
  14. Re: Xenu Merchandise!!! - Xenu Action Figures, T-Shirts, Mugs, Pins, Bumper Stickers,

I just saw a few stop motion vids of the Beatles made with Lego on YouTube.

The Xenu story in Lego would be alright too. Just as long as it takes it to the conclusion: The story of how Scientology can free you from this "Wall of Fire".

Ignore the above quote. Just my mistake.
  15. OpThetXVI Member

DMTroll.jpg
  16. Re: Xenu Merchandise!!! - Xenu Action Figures, T-Shirts, Mugs, Pins, Bumper Stickers,

"Yes it's true. That man has no dick."

- Bill Murray from "Ghostbusters"
  17. Anonymous Member

tohEH.jpg
  18. manly man Member

lol... or u can just simply choose to do your own.