Customize

www.scientology-hard-sell.org

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by RolandRB, Nov 11, 2010.

1. RolandRB Member

www.scientology-hard-sell.org

I just had an idea to lose the cult its tax breaks the world over.

Shit, I've forgotten it now. :eek:(
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: www.scientology-hard-sell.org

was it writing up scientology hard sell techiques and bait and switch methods and then posting them on consumer awareness websites?
  3. RolandRB Member

That was it!!

Are you one of them scary OT guys?
  4. CarterUSP Member

Nice idea. I approve.
  5. RolandRB Member

We've got the price list for Class V and Advanced Orgs on Clambake. We have the Hard Sell Pack. I can give a description of the bait-and-switch scam they run. There must be lots of heavy regging accounts on the net as well. With all that it is hard to justify their being a "charity" and thus deserving of tax breaks the world over.

Maybe it should be a Wiki project. I don't think I will have much time to work on it now. But I could write stories from my own experience and from what I have witnessed that will help.

This is the stuff I am working on these days in my spare time and it is soaking a lot of it up.
    http://www.datasavantconsulting.com/roland/Spectre/updates2.html
  6. grebe Member

Xenu site stuff on the hard sell here.

[IMG]
  7. Anonymous Member

The patter used to push stress tests is here

'Free' Stress Test

STRESS TEST PATTER

”Hello! [handshake] My name is_____ , What’s your name? [tells] ”Nice to meet you!"

[put cans in hands]

"Here is how this Works. I am going to ask you a question, you don’t have to say anything and we’re going to find out what is causing you the most stress in your life. When the needle moves to the right, that shows stress.” [point to the needle so they know to watch the dial]

[Tum the meter on and get the needle on the dial]

”Think of different people and situations in your life.”

”There! [point to the needle falling] That’s stress! What did you just think of?"

[Make a big deal out of the read and say this with impact so that it impinges on them]

[Get in comm. If no real ruin, give them a good and appropriate ack and say] ”Think of something else causing you stress.”

[Get in comm. If still no real ruin, check over the following areas, one at a time, if they haven’t already come up: work, family, relationships, health.]

[If you have still not found a ruin, then look a them with good TRs and high intention and say,] "Let me ask you a question, what is the one thing that is really messing up your life?"

[once you have found the ruin, ask] "How long has this been going on?", How is this affecting you life?" or "How does this affect you?" to make it real

[once done, give them a very good acknowledgement and take the cans away and show them the Dianetics book] "Let me show you something. Have you ever heard of this book?” [Put the book in their hands and have them read the first two paragraphs of the inside flap of the cover. Let go while the read it. Take the book away when done.]

”What you just told me about, Where... [repeat the ruin back as exactly as possible] ...this book will show you exactly why that happens and how to fix it." [When you say, "...how to fix it,” put the book into their hands and let go.]

[Then immediately without comm lag, start to hardsell the person Make it your own.]

"GET IT! READ IT 20 MILLION PEOPLE HAVE. YOU'LL SEE WHY. JUST READ IT. GET THE BOOK AND READ IT. WHY SHOULD I TALK? THERE'S HOW BIG IT IS, IT 'S GOING TO BLOW YOU AWAY. BUY IT. IT’S____ DOLLARS, TAKE YOUR CHANCE. IT'S GOING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE. IF IT DOESN’T, FINE. IS THAT WORTH ___ DOLLARS TO YOU? TAKE THE BOOK.” [Continue to hardsell the person as long as needed until they get the book.]