Customize

WWP Tech Support/Ask A Mod

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Anon-007, May 14, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: WWP Tech Support/Ask A Mod

If its really important to make an edit, ask one of the super mods to help you out. They can do it for you, if there is a really good reason.
  2. Anonymous Member

Not being able to edit older posts is a protocol put in place to help prevent spam. Sometimes spammers/spambots will make a "legitimate" looking post only to then edit it later on into something not wanted. By limiting post editing, to I think 24 hours, italso limits the spammers ability to spam - helping making the mods lives a little easier.

amirite?
  3. Re: WWP Tech Support/Ask A Mod

Hi... I was wondering what the deal with "why are they dead.org" I know it's down now but was wondering if it's down and out or not. Mainly this only concerns the home page, as it would be a dead link there... and I wasn't sure if this is the place to mention that.
  4. BLiP Member

Ask a mod . . . .

jack_lol.gif
  5. Anonymous Member

I'm glad this thread got resurrected, it still makes me giggle.
  6. anonymousCake Member

what is wwp
  7. Anonymous Member

8. anonymousCake Member

and how do you suppose we are going to get anywhere if TROLLS like yourself keep being dumbasses
  9. Ann O'Nymous Member

Join Date 11-29-2010
    Total Posts 25
  10. anonymousCake Member

i liek posting so what?
  11. Anonymous Member

Pot, kettle, etc.
  12. ohbuddy Member

i orig posted this in introductions someone pointed out to me that wouldn't work so reposting here any suggestions/help would be great....

hi im ohbuddy ive been researching and telling my friends about the cult of scientology since about 2006 went to a protest back in feb 2008 and it was effin awsome but haven't been able to make it back out there due to a drastic life style change ( kids ). Im not very tech savy and have this vid i want to post only place i thought to come to was here where ive always "lurked" but never joined... if anyone could give me advice how to edit this 20 min avi into a funny post that could be posted on youtube or here heck even if i could just give it to someone and have them post it i think its funny and people should enjoy it even it they have seen it before.... anyways let me know if you are willing to help and if your not i will assume its not cool to ask for help here..... cya ohbuddy
  13. AbstraK Member

You have alot to learn, young man.
  14. xenubarb Member

Got Windows?

Windows Moviemaker is adequate for beginning vid editors. It's not hard to use. Try it.
  15. AbstraK Member

PM me, I'll be more than happy to help.
  16. Loki's spawn Member

Question for the mods/admins.
    During the week, the only computer I have access to is a mac 10.3.9. Unfortunately, the reply function does not work on it. If you guys could look into making it work better for macs during your spare time, it would be greatly appreciated.
  17. Mitsu Too Member

Mods have spare time? Who would have thought!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Tell us if it works in Camino
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Loki's spawn Member

Thanks a bunch.
  20. Anonymous Member

LOL WUT. 10.3.9? lrn2upgrade.
  21. Loki's spawn Member

Yay, It works!