Customize

WWP Donations drive!

Discussion in 'Site News and Announcements' started by da5id, Dec 3, 2008.

1. TheBitch Member

Re: WWP Donations drive!

I kinda liked the pipe hitting nigra angle and then blame it on Co$. Maybe instead of taking donations for server we should have fund a fund to hire some nigras to go get OUR Mimi back? I don't know, I am very very on the fence. I gave Enturb money and while it didn't HURT, it was my pocket money for more than a little while (isn't like I've got gobs to spare and all that).

I'd be a LOT more forthcoming in terms of donating to get back what is ours, INCLUDING THE DATA, than I am to taking another risk on strangers with what little money I have right now. No offense to aforementioned strangers AT ALL and big props for thankless mod work. That being said, I can't afford to finance both time and money over and over again.

Somebody want to set it up as a 501(c)3 and I might revisit the matter, but if I wanted a hobby that was a seemingly bottomless financial pit I would have gone and bought a boat (not that I can afford one with McDonald's being a "night out" for family at the moment). So yeah, right now $5 hurts if it's just a prelude to another auto bailout that's going nowhere fast.

Sorry, just my rambling sorry "excuse" for why right now I'm not donating beyond my time for a host of reasons, take them or leave them.
  2. Mitsu Too Member

I think you are right. Problem is we still need to get our girl Mimi back. She belongs to the collective. And if we can't have her back then she must be sacrificed to the pit of Doom and not become Moxon's sex toy.
  3. Re: WWP Donations drive!

I think think is more about getting Katie (the new server that was never installed) back, than Mimi.
  4. TheBitch Member

Mimi, Katie... whichever my pittance went into... I think it's pipe hitting nigra time. Having to ask twice for what's already ours is pretty fucking insulting. If LE's going to act like a faggot and sell out to Co$ then let's get on with it. I've never been one for letting other people try to "hang things over my head" AT ALL, and usually respond quite negatively irl.

Mimi, Katie, Natasha and Flying Squirrel I don't much care, I seriously want what we paid for back or for that prick to make a move that'll have every channer and /b/tard in the world gunnin for him... Yeah LE, that means you faggot!
  5. Anon-007 Member

Happy to help with this.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a post made by Graham Berry so I can PM him? (as the admins have disabled the member list and member search facility, doh !!!!)

Ta!
  6. Bluebell Member

7. cubby Member

SlowpokeDangerfield.jpg
  8. Anon-007 Member

Suing Hanks (LE) through the UK legal system would be pretty pointless unfortunately.

As requested, I've drafted an outline brief to Graham Berry and asked for his opinion.

If there is a suitable course of legal action open to us, I (or perhaps even Graham) will post an update here when we've had chance to have a quick tete a tete.
  9. Anon-007 Member

As there is still an undercurrent of 'betrayal' regarding the whole LE debarkle, my personal thought is that it will be difficult for some individuals to donate to WWP until the LE issue is resolved.

In the interests of transparency (and as there is nothing contained within it that isn't already in the public domain)l here is the outline brief I've sent to Graham.

I should add that if Graham feels that there is a remedy open to us, it may not be prudent to post full details here at this juncture (nor will anything be posted without Graham's express permission should we be in a position to, and subsequently decide to initiate any kind of legal action against Hanks)

- Start -

RE: Our 'Stolen' Server And Database

Graham,

As you know, LE (aka Christian Hanks) used to operate the 'old' Enturb forum.

Donations were raised totalling $4K USD plus, and a new server purchased by Hanks. Then the forum went down and the database (DB) was apparently leaked.

Hanks has been located, and contacted by a number of the 'new' WWP admins (mainly da5id)

Although he acknowledges that the new server belongs to 'us', Hanks is evasive about returning it (seems to be stalling with some rather irrelevant excuses)

The current WWP admins seem to have hit an impasse, so I suggested that we send him a legal letter formally requesting the return of the server, the DB and a written assurance that he has retained no copies of the DB nor given copies of the DB to any third party.

You can see my full forum post here:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/205-site-news-announcements/wwp-donations-drive-33064/16/#post656257

I'm not familiar with US legislation, so was wondering whether you feel that this would be a good course of action to take?

If you do, if we could get a namefagged anon (acting on behalf of the users) to 'formally' instruct you, would you be able to draft a short letter to Hanks? (I believe that the current forum admins have contact details for the rascal)

With the strong anti-Hanks sentiments on the forum, if any expenses / Court fees would be likely to be incurred by this, I doubt that there would be any problem with donations being made ;)

I would be grateful if you could let me know your thoughts when you have a spare moment.

Many thanks.

- Ends -
  10. captainslug Member

Let's lure him out with some Beggin' Strips. It works on most Furries.
    038100535863B.jpg
    All except for the Vegan ones.
  11. Bluebell Member

da5id, is 8th of this month really the last time you heard from LE?

[ Christian Hanks <not_a_crook@le's.secret.hideout> Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 6:45 PM
    To: da5id <da5id@whyweprotest.net>
    Dear D-Dawg, ]

How long do people (as well as you Mods) have to wait, for these damn severs?
  12. Bluebell Member

Any news about LE and his refusing to return the severs?
  13. ravenanon Member

^^^^^^^^^^
  14. rof Member

just moar drivel from you
  15. exOT8Michael Member

B*u^M~p

'cos we need to keep this site up for great justice.
  16. Bluebell Member

17. Fuckeye Member

I heard you weren't posting.
  18. AngryGayPope1 Member

So how come advertising isn't paying for WWP?

Because nobody wants to put an ad on a website full of hate speech like "faggot" and "nigger." Jerks here have absolute freedom to say what they want and make death threats against effective protestors. This hate speech has been quoted by Riverside CA politicians to use against protesters there.
  19. cubby Member

Re: So how come advertising isn't paying for WWP?

stfu you stupid flouncey nigger
  20. anonsparrow Member

I love free speech as much as I hate inept assholes. That's my Quagmire and I'm sticking in it.
  21. da5id Administrator

It's so cute how you have nothing but contempt for WWP and Anonymous until you need to spread your latest video or need /b/lackup for some injustice. You disgust me you egomaniac.
  22. themadhair Member

Now I'm beginning to understand why you considered part of the EFB.
  23. PresidentShaw Member

First of all, I have to say I used to like your style of enturbulation. I still do sometimes, for example the way you enturbulated that lady from the stress test with quotes directly from the book was epic.

BUT

Just so you notice, you retard, what they used came mostly from BEFORE chanology.....

If you still don't understand that faggot or nigger have lost their biggoted meaning and are now applied to EVERYONE you are really slower than I thought.

I have gay friends who use the word faggot to a point it's annoying, does that makes them biggoted? They call me a faggot sometimes as a joke, and I call them faggots back, and I'm hetero, are they biggots, am I a biggot? I'm confused about your line of thinking....

Effective protestors = Loud mouthed guy who gets an injunction for harassment + guy who gets trapped at gold by retard scilons and then goes paranoid about it?

Effective protestors = attention whores?

Effective protestors = Ao looking BATSHIT INSANE and paranoid at riverside hearing? (he prolly made you guys look worst than the pics the retarded politician used)

Stop being so self righteous, DEFLATE your fucking ego, come back to reality and try to produce some wins.....

Sir you are a DOUBLE NIGGER!

[IMG]
  24. anonsparrow Member

Nicely put Shaw. I can totally see what you mean. (No offense Pope.)
  25. Anon-007 Member

26. PresidentShaw Member

27. Anon-007 Member

Do attractive femaniggers exist? I've never seen one!
  28. PresidentShaw Member

I personally enjoy yellow pussy, black pussy...... etc

01tittytwister6rl.gif
  29. xenubarb Member

Stop with the "effective protestors" thing. It's embarassing. Really.
  30. amaX Member

^^This. Except for AnonShaw's part where he said he still likes your protesting style. I've never cared for it. I don't watch your shite anymore. I've always found you an embarrassment and your trip with Mona to Celebrity Centre after Epic Swords Guy's an hero event was beyond the pale.

Didn't you say you weren't coming back here? Now here you are still here and telling us how we're doing it wrong. Shouldn't you get back to kissing your own reflection in the mirror and telling yourself how fabulous you are?
  31. PresidentShaw Member

Just for the record, that part of my comment mostly applied to the stress test video where he pwns the lady with the dianetics book. Other than that the majority of it IS embarrassing and doesn't really do anything useful.

I was just trying to stay balanced but that's all I could find in the win section.....
  32. AnonKiwi Member

Don't forget the ONLY REASON we even know Riverside fucking exists is because of the EPIC FAIL of certain anons. There wouldn't BE any damn hearing or dox if that shit hadn't happened. And it happened despite the fact that EVERYONE TOLD YOU GUYS TO NOT PROTEST THERE.

Yes, if it wasn't for WWP/Ent you an Heroes would have totally pwnd the cult.
  33. amaX Member

Heh. I think we were both very balanced in our comments about AGP!

BTW. I love getting advice on how to be socially acceptable from someone with the user name "Angry Gay Pope."
  34. Re: WWP Donations drive!

So, back on topic - we've just received a VERY generous $1000 donation! Click on the donations link at the top of the page!

=D
  35. xenubarb Member

Hey. There have been dozens of raids at Gold Base, featuring a gaLUXy of different people.
    Nothing ever happened. What was different about last time? Somebody did something nobody's ever done before.

And I don't mean that in a "boldly go where no man has gone before" way.

Whatever, it's done. This has the potential for a great advance, exposing Scientology's grip in Riverside politics like never before.

Or it could get Gold Base completely shut down for raids for a long time.

Either way, the show in Rivercide should be pretty entertaining, and pertinent to my interests.
  36. AnonKiwi Member

Dammit, xenubarb, logic and rationality, is it really needed in this thread?? :p
  37. Bluebell Member

Any news on LE and the severs yet mods
  38. themadhair Member

This^^^^^
  39. Fuckeye Member

Seeing as nothing's been posted, I'd assume not.