Customize

WTH is Anonymous II

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Bluebell, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Bluebell Member

2. urbanhawk Member

Re: WTH is Anonymous II

[IMG]
  3. xenubarb Member

I don't think anyone really cares where we are these days. We get a few noobs, they come to a raid or two and vanish.

It seems harder to generate interest in raids here. We might come to the point where only big special events get the turnout previously seen monthly, but that's okay. The Pasadena Idle Org opening was a hoot, as was the mega-raid we rode up for in Los Angeles.

Honestly, rabbling outside a downstat, turtled-up org just isn't a lot of fun. Also, we're at a point where two years of informing people is beginning to pay off. Now is the time to emulate David Love, a one man Narconon ass-kicking machine.

Rather than focusing on the org itself, it's better to focus on the tentacles sent out into communities. You'll find lectures from Narconon, Youth For Human Rights, CCHR offered sometimes. Or they'll pop up in some human rights or interfaith event. Maybe some local pol will appear in a photo op at some cult event.

Having the cell all watching for mention of Scn in local current events definitely increases the chance of spotting some obscure meeting or lecture.

It is possible that we in San Diego
    Got the stress test kicked out of BBP
    Definitely got the stress test booth kicked out of Earth Fair (80,000 attendees last year!)
    Removed the "United for a Hate Free San Diego" website out from under cult control.
    Informed the community surrounding the Ideal Org property in La Mesa.

On our "to do" list, get the stress test booth kicked out of the Del Mar fair.

None of these things involved raiding outside the org, yet it seems we've accomplished our goal of being a pain in Scientology's ass. Not to mention helping the community!
  4. iaxiloll Member

^^^^^^^^
  5. anonsoldier Member

Exactly what barb said.

Start thinking outside the box in how we can attack the cult and inflict pain on their organization.

Remember that this is a multi-front war, with multiple avenues towards achieving success. Focus on the following broad concepts and then break it down on a local level:
    A) Increase our information flow to the public
    -This was what the raids did initially, raising public awareness and spreading the message. Now it needs to come in a new format. Less global, more local.
    B) Decrease or counter Scientology's information flow to the public
    -Harpooning the fuck out of everything on the Internet, we effectively have shut down just about every attempt they make to spread PR.
    -Continue to look for local PR attempts, and continue to harpoon the fuck out of everything in your area (e-mail, written letters, media packets, etc)
    C) Create extra money expenditures for the cult
    -The more we make them work, the more we make them waste money, the more of a thorn in the Midget Dwarf's side we are. Drain the coffers by little bits. Force them to respond to our actions with big shiny pamphlets and expensive attorneys.
    D) Decrease their monetary income
    -This means raw public and front groups. Ties heavily into objective A but is more specialized. Make it crystal clear that Narconon IS Scientology, that CCHR IS Scientology, that Applied Scholastics IS Scientology, etc.
    E) Fuck with them
    -Yes. Pure simple trolling is a path to success because when we get through to the staff and the SeaOrg and halt the cognitive dissonance that keeps them in...we take away their work force and create a ripple effect through every other single member there. Guaranteed, every time someone leaves or blows, someone else starts thinking about it, too.

Anonymous is not what it was, but then again Anonymous never is what it was. We are the hivemind, and we adapt to changing conditions. The war has moved to a new phase of operations, and it calls for a new style of warfare. Anonymous will meet this challenge because of one simple fact, one which we must remind the Scientologists of at every possible turn:
    WE. RUN. THIS.

Anyways, I've taken to informing my friends and co-workers as well as loaning out books from the survivors. For now my mask sits in my office, shadowboxed, as a memory of the early days of protesting and to inspire me to never forgive, and never forget.
  6. Bipolart Member

Oh yeah. I can't stand that they're there.
  7. Anonymous Member

I'm quite happy doing my bit "behind the scenes" - emailing newspapers, freedom of information requests, talking to officials, digging out information from publicly available official sources for those with better understanding but no access to analyse, remembering things that others might have forgotten, etc etc.

Yes, perhaps I do miss some of the "standing across the street from the Org" stuff but my life has changed and other commitments mean I just don't have free weekends any more - but that just means I've transferred my miniscule usefulness to other avenues as that's what I am able to contribue towards the greater good of ridding the world of the "cult of greed and power" - can't really call it thriving any more, can we?
  8. moarxenu Member

Raiding is cool. OSA thought they could wait us out, and we would disappear after two years. Every raid reminds them that WE RUN THIS.

At the same time Barbz and Anonsoldier are right. Win and lulz are to be had expelling the cult not only from the internets but also from their $$$ producing front groups.

Raiding Narconon facilities offers attractive possibilities.
  9. Anonymous Member

A lot of us "old"-time Chanologists (200:cool: who have fizzled out a bit are going to come back with a vengeance on the 3rd anniversary. It's in the works. Expect us!

10. 3rdMan Member

How about instead a WTH is Anonymous, a WTH ISN'T Scientology. List all kickouts last year. Like closed orgs, Applied Scholastics booted out of the educational system, etc...
  11. Intelligence Member

Yes, they thought they wait it out. Not a chance. Never!
  12. theLastAnon Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxI1XordtfY&feature=related]YouTube - Anonymous: Still Alive[/ame]
  13. theLastAnon Member

14. Anonymous Member

Even if we do a WTH is Anonymous II, is the GF masks really necessary? I mean, I'd love to own one but I can't get my hands on 'em in my area *cries*
  15. Anonymous Member

are you on the internet? they have them on the internet.
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Raiding is good. Keep doing it. But yeah, it makes no difference what tactics are used, only that the cult dries up. It's not about us. :)
  17. Anonymous Member

^^^^^
    A million times THIS.
  18. anonsoldier Member

I'm liking this whole "January, do a new "Still Alive" video". That works. It's good. Let's start collecting up pics and stuff from 2010 and start on #3 for Jan 2011

I'm bookmarking those videos so I can watch them over and over and pump myself up for when I can don a mask again. You fags have a little over a year to end this before I'm putting myself back on the frontlines and rejoining the protests.

So, if we could just hold off on beating the boss until then, so I can get another raid or protest or something in, I'd really appreciate that. :D
  19. Anonymous Member

Even amazon and ebay has it's limits, (i live in a rural area, don't ask ><")
  20. anonsoldier Member

I was able to get a mask shipped to Iraq. IRAQ. Don't give me excuses about "rural". Unless you live in the deep woods of the Alaskan north, where 3 eskimos on Staff congregate at the local Orgloo (yes, that's an Org in an igloo), SOMEBODY has to deliver out there once in a while. FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, Kid on a Bike Incorporated (also known as Timmy down the road).

And if you DO live in a place that remote, they're bound to figure out who you are without the frakking mask because its a small town.

Try actual costume shops online, not just amazon and ebay. Good luck on getting a mask, I know you can do it.
  21. Re: WTH is Anonymous II

Where The Hell Is Anonymous?

well, Anonymous fucked off long ago... only protestfags inhabit THIS site these days, and of these, the truly useful ones get banned i.e. bluebell.

i know she can be a pain BUT you have srsly diminishing resources, and now you ban a useful protestor??

shome mishtake surely!?!
  22. anonlady88 Member

mmmmm, 'kay....

AMEN there! Just do what we do; go to raids. Make fliers. Warn the general public. Sure it's been done before, but every effort counts! We attack from all sides, from taking down a church to informing just a single individual about the dangers of this cult simply spells one more victory for us.
  23. CarterUSP Member

Anonsoldier, you are an inspiration. I'm getting all excited again.
  24. Krautfag Member

I lol'd
  25. COREarg Member

Some people can't order them for whatever reason.

I can't get one here in Argentina,at least I search around any comic store in Buenos Aires.

And hell,they cost around $100 Argentinian Pesos, which is way too much for a damn mask of PLASTIC.
  26. anonlady88 Member

O__o
    daaaayuum
  27. BigBeard Member

Find a good clear pic of a GF mask, download it, blow it up, print it out on heavy card stock, cut it out, and make yourself a mask.

BigBeard
  28. COREarg Member

I was thinking more of making a copy on clay,then making cartapesta MAGIC and then paint it. But I thought that you can use any image of GW mask (t-shirt,button,etc) and any mask or something. Correct me if I'm wrong,plz.

C.-
  29. Rockyj Member

Me hope so!
  30. anonsoldier Member

December 2011 doesn't just herald the end of the world (according to the Mayans, maybe), it also heralds my return to the US and the protests. Until then, I'll continue to do my duty online and make sure to motivate you unruly bastards to keep fighting on.

Also, Orgloo is copyright me, OSA. Keep your fugly mitts off it.
  31. AnonyMary Member

I have no idea what this means beyond the Bottom line: DRAMA

Ban Reason Because shadow was Tag Spamming, and Importing Drama. To whitknight for you, guess he owed it to you for every time you brought his so unfair banning up. Bottom line: DRAMA Banned by sue
    'cept I didn't see any related drama posted in her last 109 posts. Was this a Thunder Dome issue?
  32. Re: WTH is Anonymous II

CHANOLOGY: Doing it wrong since last Thursday.
  33. subgenius Member

We are having as much or more effect as on day one.
    Continue=Win
    Stop=Fail
  34. AnonyMary Member

Ok, thanks.
  35. Anonymous Member

ill try that thx!!!
  36. subgenius Member

Long ago I printed out pix of lrh, misscabbage, and tc, and pasted to cardboard for masks to great effect.
    Actually now I remember my first guy fawkes mask was the same, and I loaned it out to a mom for great inter-generational justice.