Customize

Would FedEx deliver to an anon protest?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Major Boyle, May 10, 2008.

1. Major Boyle Member

Would FedEx deliver to an anon protest?

Assuming I wanted to ship something to an anon protest, would FedEx be willing to ship it to a location where the protestors are? Could be a useful way to get stuff distributed without the namefagging. You know, like party ballons, t-shirts, etc.
  2. Re: Would FedEx deliver to an anon protest?

My guess is no, but there are always courier services.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Would FedEx deliver to an anon protest?

Indeed, many smaller courier services would be willing to deliver to protest areas. Also, this just came to mind, has anyone ordered Pizza to a protest yet? I mean, had it properly delivered?
  4. Negatron Member

Yes, we actually ordered some pizza for the Atlanta, GA protests. We had to go pick it up at the nearest address (a doctor's office) because otherwise they would have had to stop in the middle of the street.
  5. semysane Member

I have a family member that works for FedEx, and I got some information on that.

FedEx requires a specific street address to deliver to. DO NOT GIVE THE ADDRESS OF A SCIENTOLOGY BUILDING! They have to have someone INSIDE the building to give it to, not outside. So, you'll have to find a friendly business or residence nearby to have it delivered to. Saturday deliveries are only possible in the US and Canada, and they are by 5pm, which means that it can arrive at 4:59pm and still be on time. So, if your protest ends at 4pm like some, there is no guarantee that it will arrive before the protest is over. The earliest time a package will arrive is 9am. Also, Saturday deliveries cost $25 extra.

Oh yeah, if the courier feels that they are in any danger, they will not complete the delivery, so DON'T scare them if you want your package.
  6. Major Boyle Member

Semysane,

Thx for the info. It's apparent that Anonalogistics is
    going to be a real bitch, but I'm working on it.
  7. timthephoto Member

Check out the courier companies website first

Private courier companies, like the ones that hire "owner drivers" are highly saturated with scions in the UK.

During the greedy 80's courier ops were highly profitable so a load of the Narconon recruits set them up at that time. With the help of special courses by scientology on business of course, and their Eternal Gratitude..

case in point, and yes the local anons are fully aware of them.
    LTG Couriers Yorkshire UK Sameday Express Delivery check out their links page

this applies all over the UK, i can't say anything about the rest of the world. Before using any UK courier firm
  8. VIII Member

04-12-2008036.jpg
    Clearwater Anons deliver, as do most large chain pizza delivery restaurants it appears.
  9. Re: Check out the courier companies website first

They link to David Icke. That would've been enough to make me avoid their service, regardless of the CCHR stuff. Also, I love this:

"Some Fun Stuff and Interesting Links:

This person is called Selwyn Leeks. He tortures children for a living"

The fun never stops in Scientology
  10. Vir Member

We had cake delivered. The address was the park that we were "renting" for free. I had to sign for it by real name, but it was indeed delivered.

15f38kp_th.jpg

As for a courier service, I know DHL has delivered to me on any address that I gave their customer service by calling them and providing the reference number, but also in this instance I had to sign by name of course.

So yes, there is some flexibility, but check with them beforehand. Also you'll be instantly named if they have to shout out your name, so be the first person who speaks to the driver. In some cases you might have to show ID....
  11. Major Boyle Member

I could always arrange to deliver to a Unanimous person. No danger of namefagging someone who is already namefagged.
  12. Vir Member

:teacher: You mean unanonymous or non-anonymous. Unanimous means in full agreement.
  13. Major Boyle Member

Vir,

I didn't coin the phrase. People have been using Unanimous for namefagged Anons. I just go with the memes.