Customize

Woo/Science /antivax/other stuph

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Internet, Apr 2, 2014.

1. robotrock Member

haha I mean anything keyboard related for the greater good.
    I suppose theres a whole nother forum for all that.
  2. robotrock Member

I was watching angry gay pope videos the other day. Maybe thats how I thought of WWP again
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

4. DeathHamster Member

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2...venous-turmeric-naturopaths-circle-the-wagon/
    Intravenous naturopathy? Fuuuuck!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Donald Trump Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Internet Member

If you like government sponsored fraud like naturopathy you might want to go live in North Korea.
  7. So be it. As LIFE (Learning Institute For Existence) is a metaphor for WoW, so is LIFE a metaphor for THE (Techology/Humanity/Economy) Baseballegory.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Eeee eeee eeee! Oooo oooo oooo. Aaaa aaa aaa. Hooo hooo hooo!

That's Person Helping Understand Censored Knowledge, no phucking around, Phily O. (Super Human Intelligence Technican), from old SoHo, at your dubious service, you top poster woster, you.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Wisdom Organization Optimizer? This works for me if it does for you.

Thank you very much. Thank you again!

Very truly yours,
    Phily
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. What's up Philly did you run out of vistaril ?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

I had to read back to the top of the page to get this. I don't like to because you must swipe or swipe and scroll and my vertigo makes it annoying and maybe I'll vomit and after all of that I still don't understand what you posted. You're welcome. I guess.
  12. Missfit Member

This reads like some of the stuff I see from schizophrenics and manic patients. Word salads ahoy! But seriously, this is what $ci attracts. I'm surprised we don't see more psychotic breaks out of the cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

• Dislike Dislike x 1

14. Stone
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

15. http://www.tabloider.org/whao.htm and that's decaphrenic, if you don't mind. But please continue your worthless diagnosis as it pleases you. Have a nice day, while your so okay.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

16. Gee you know so much. What will I ever do? That's a whole three syllable term there. Please tell me more about what you heard about things. We are so interested here, we just can't stand it..
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

17. Aw gee Phily's out of his mind. Poor Phily. But he gets paid for the state. Yes, he's a retired Schizoid (Amoeboid), but gets 100 percent pay. The profession of Schizophrenia isn't that lucrative but it is useful.

It wasn't processing that sent me over either, luminous one, it was lack of bioelectric power which I explain at http://www.thebestcurewebsite.com FYI.

This is one phucked up game if you didn't notice. It's not me. It's the game that's screwed.

Check out this page now, if you don't mind http://www.tabloider.org/mofia.htm if you really want a bead on your attempting handle.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1

18. Yes, you are correct. I got that one wrong. It was supposed to be Baron Philip Shrabisky. He's the MOFIA GOD FATHER. Philip Shabroni Barsky--he's the one who got talked into hitting the system up for a spare income to get along with you all. The career paid off. It yielded http://www.thebestcurewebsite.com 's information.

We will be on the Web now for fifteen years in eight more days!

People are picking up what we are saying there, the smarter ones anyway.

That's what it's about. Survival of the smartest.

Take care dude. Maybe you'll catch on some day.

Have a nice one anyway.

Take care,

Shrabisky
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. White Tara Global Moderator

Please stop the repeated spamming of wwp with your links TYVM.

20. Sexologist, not sex therapist sir.

Although what do you think about this...

One may NAP (No Anaerobic Path) safely with, but not SLEEP (Sexually Liaison, Eliminating Enough Protection) casually, where casual means any non-procreative sex.

It's FRAPPIST (Fortification, Repair, Adversarial & Prophylactic Personal Individual Support Technology) MONK (Man Offering Needed Knowledge Safely) information.

The Bark Rain Ship's Boy--Phil--is our FRAPPIST MONK, They have a FB page now and are on MOD EDIT: SPAM REMOVED too.

At least we're not sex detrimentalists.

Take care of yourself.

Best regards,

Phil
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. TrevAnon Member

22. The Internet Member

Personally, I prefer peer reviewed scientific evidence rather than the testimony of self-important people who don't bother to subject their ideas to criticism.
  23. The Internet Member

Hey Mr. Rabisky, did you know the CCHR is run by Scientology's paramilitary Sea Org? They troll for complaints against doctors not because they want to help patients but because they want to drive psychiatrists out of practice. I wouldn't advertise for them if I were you.
    https://www.yellowpages.com/little-falls-ny/mip/herkimer-county-advocacy-committee-inc-483124293
    Herkimer County Advocacy Committee, Inc.
    599 John St Apt 1-e, Little Falls, NY 13365
    (315) 823-7102

Business DescriptionAdvocacy and Mediation are our original activities, but since the advent of THE BEST CURE I, Philip, have been promoting its use as an augmentativeelectro-neurological fortificational protocol also, which seems to be helping a lot.Hours
    Regular Hours
    Mon - Fri8:00 am - 5:00 pm
    Services/ProductsWe are a network of Public Mental Health Services Recipients and Survivors banded together in Herkimer County, NY for mutual support, system negotiation assistence and sharing recovery stories.BrandsBaseballegory, DRIP GLASS, FRAPPIST MONKS, PIA, TABLOIDER, THE BEST ATM:MHO/SHEEN, THE BEST CURE, www.thebestcurewebsite.comPayment methodCashLocationWe are located at the previously named address.AmenitiesWe listen to and mediate/advocate for Public Mental Health Services Recipients and Survivors of Herkimer County, NY.Accreditation
    As the HCAC is a *Peer* Advocacy Network, it is unaffiliated with all other entities.
    Associations
    We are associated with: The Mental Patients' Liberation Alliance, Mind Freedom International and The Citizens' Commission on Human Rights

24. The Internet Member

Lol.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. QED, TI. (That's Quite Edifying Disposal, The Internet).
    • Like Like x 1
  26. White Tara Global Moderator

Yes, indeed AnonymoussVanAllen, and appreciated by many :)
  27. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 3
  28. DeathHamster Member

Somehow the anti-vaxxer "Vaxxed" bus reminds me of Scientology's "Psychiatry: An Industry of Death Museum". Maybe they hang out together?

Vaxxed-Bus.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

https://www.cdc.gov/measles/cases-outbreaks.html
    This is why
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. The domain thebestcurewebsite.com is currently hosted on a server located in with the IP address 65.254.231.141.

The website thebestcurewebsite.com is expected to be earning an estimated $0 USD on a daily basis. If thebestcurewebsite.com was to be sold it would possibly only be worth $10 USD (the typical cost of the registration fee for the domain name).

According to our google pagerank analysis, the url thebestcurewebsite.com currently has a pagerank of /10. thebestcurewebsite.com possibly receives an estimated 0 unique visitors every day - this website is not very popular.
    Lol.

Philip: The truth, as unpopular as it is, none the less happens to be true.
  31. The Internet: Hey Mr. Rabisky, did you know the CCHR is run by Scientology's paramilitary Sea Org? They troll for complaints against doctors not because they want to help patients but because they want to drive psychiatrists out of practice. I wouldn't advertise for them if I were you.

Yes, I know what is going on. I am a retired schizophrenic that figured out how to get a mammalian body to live a decade better than normal and that's what's posted at thebestcurewebsite.com. (I am not posting URLs as such because Muscle Girl Moderator doesn't want that to occur.)

Do you want to get your physical body working for ten years better than it would if you just went by what normal people told you? ...or not? It makes no matter to me. That's totally up to you, but you, looking as military as you do, I believe could recognize the value in physical and mental health, devoid of other people's opinions of such items.

Take care of yourself. We are on the same side.

Philip
  32. Wipe your mouth Baron you're talking shit again.
  33. "Yes, I know what is going on. I am a retired schizophrenic that figured out how to get a mammalian body to live a decade better than normal and that's what's posted at thebestcurewebsite.com. (I am not posting URLs as such because Muscle Girl Moderator doesn't want that to occur.) "

Your mammalian brain deceives you. That site is a clearing house for advertisements , the search bar is "search ads" i.e. It's purely commercial. My muscles don't need your megavitamin ads bby.
    * flexes chick muscle*
  34. Wipe your mouth Baron you're talking shit again.

That's right SHIT Super Human Intelligence Technology, what's it too you? Sorry, I used a three syllable word there. I hope you can you keep up.