Customize

Woo/Science /antivax/other stuph

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The Internet, Apr 2, 2014.

1. BFOS: Bla bla bla bla.

Sharp Philibob Skyrain: Newly nominated director of SYNCIA (STAR YORK NEW CELL Intelligence Agency), CROW (Customer Relations Office Worker) of the STARCELLEVATOR (STAR CELL Endeavor Verifying Another Technology Orienting Reality):

BFOS, if you don't mind, you sound like a Jimmi Hendrix copy cat and look like the business man he speaks of in "If 6 were 9, re: the lines, "Mr. Business man, you can't dress like me."

Why you like that?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Dear BFOS,

Is that BFOS for Beefus? So where's your sexual partner?

You sound like you are representing those of the planktonic ilk, with your emotional homosexual allegation there.

I, being of amoebotic proclivities due to my body's carriage of Down Syndrome genetic content have forgone procreation to limit the conditions that bring more tragedy into the world. My sexual orientation has nothing to do with boy love, an issue you seem to have not completely worked out in your own world, else why would you be spreading the crude vibes concerned here?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Beefus, did anyone ever tell you, "Your a pisser!" If not, there you go!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. At any gathering of people I'm willing to bet your voice is the one droning out the others because you love the sound of your own voice.
    You're an all round bore .
  5. Baron Philip Rabisky said:
    while having figured out and publishing a way to recharge the brain with enough electricity to render it adequately reliable again and getting no acknowledgement from the psychiatric/psychiatrogenicosistric administration for doing so
    DH said: Imagine that!

Sharp Philibob Skyrain replies: What, that wouldn't be news to people who have sucked up all that funding who were supposed to be doing something like that but obviously haven't yet accomplished that act? Well I guess your sarcastic remark is warrented, when you figure that if they do actually charge people's brains back up then they won't be bogging down so much, so the funding vacuums won't have so much suckiatric power.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Beefus, did anyone ever tell you, your a pisser!
    Beefus' witty reply: At any gathering of people I'm willing to bet your voice is the one droning out the others because you love the sound of your own voice.
    You're an all round bore .

Skyrain: Yep, boring right on through to where I am trying to get to and I hope that you are too, Buffy.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. We can live in a submanuerene, a submanuerene a submanuerene.
    I think you know just what I mean,
    Cause submanuerenes are keen...
    Keene, New Hampshire,
    Center of SYNCIA's Responsibiity Epicenter.
    It gets deep there here and everywhere but SYNCIANs deal with it,
    Wouldn't you like too too, Buff Man?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. In here everyone's a faggot. Newfag , oldfag, whatever they're all faggots and that's what you would have seen if you'd lurked moar instead of being the boring arsehole you are.
  9. You're also a supercilious cunt but hey that's the least of your personality defects.
  10. Oh do tell, please elucidate, You know you are my breed? All homos are ameobotically minded. Did you know that amoebas have one hundred times the DNA of the human genome? The first amoeba is all the amoebas. You actually are me, so what's the hassle Jazzle?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. You're also a supercilious cunt but hey that's the least of your personality defects.

Which one of me is that, omniscient one?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Sorry, here's the publication that the SYNC is a takeoff of:

wizbox4ashrunk170627.jpg
    wizbox4bshrunk170627.jpg
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Beef Boy: You're also a supercilious cunt but hey that's the least of your personality defects.

Shabroni: Yep that's me, Supper Silly Phily--defects Inc.--group of one--dekaphrenic ameobotic thetanoid. What can we do to help you, you rosey posey you?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. I doubt Scientology will claim him with all the "extra" information he is spouting here.
  15. KC: I doubt Scientology will claim him with all the "extra" information he is spouting here.
    Skyrain: What? Responsibility for poor Phily? Do you really think that will be necessary?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. syncia170704.jpg

The Intelligence Nation
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Oh look! A caterpillar!
  18. What's a caterpillar to an amoeba? Oh, Donny...

Was,
    Wasn't,
    Will be,
    Won't,

Count your blessings,
    Not your don'ts.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. SYNCIA has the UN.
    SYNCIA has Mount Real.
    SYNCIA has Niagra Falls.
    SYNCIA is the deal!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Sorry, here's a more updated version of the SYNC Project:

landingashrunk170615.jpg

landingbshrunk170615.jpg

One salient point of the SYNC project is that GED is the Mushroom/Ostrich Farmer, which is controlled by GOD (Guiding Optimal Developement).

Best regards,

Rabbi Philip Ronshasky (one of the ten present anagramations of my given name. This one fits for the Pitcher position on the Baseballegory field).

Especially yours,

Sharp Philibob Skyrain

crow170616.jpg

"Caw cacaw..." from their nest slash play announcer's booth high atop the Sign Post Up Ahead, which rests on the Torri Under/Over Pass, which aligns the STAR CELL's YOUMi Curve with the Go-Stay-Un-Dumb Quadraphase Theater Complex like the elevator/descendator to the shaft it travels through, in order to most precisely align the STAR CELL's and the GSUD Theater's central defining features.

How about that Maestros!?!

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. The Internet Member

Baron, lots of people ponder a problem and get that exciting feeling of discovery. Some of those people publish their ideas.

Amongst trained researchers with advanced degrees, it's pretty common for apparent solutions to go nowhere. Reviewers find mistakes in the design of their research or in their assumptions or in their statistics, etc. Or something that looks promising simply doesn't pan out even though researchers did everything right. For example, most drugs that look promising after pre-clinical studies don't look so promising after clinical trials are done. But a few drugs, I think about 10%, survive clinical trials. Some of those go on to make life better for many people. Still, a 90% failure rate means scientists developing new drugs probably do not get their hopes up early in the game.

How often does a researcher with no recognized expertise in a given scientific area come up with a solution that holds up to scrutiny? I really can't think of a single example. But it could happen and probably has happened a few times.

You say that you have discovered a way to alter the brain's electrical charge in a way that helps people. You also say that scientists are ignoring your discovery because they are stupid or brainwashed or arrogant or bad. I think you should consider the possibility that your ideas are wrong. Because surely there is a chance you are wrong.
  22. The Internet Member

I'm not going to your web site so I can only comment on the sentence you wrote about "voltage between mouth and soul of foot."

Pretty sure the brain is not resting in between the mouth and the sole of foot. So what makes you think you were measuring the brain?
  23. TI you are talking to a person whose brain is fried
  24. [IMG]
  25. "Wrong," that's a diagnosis of my interpretive abilities. I say, no, I am not wrong. I can think as I did prior to my brain conking out on me back in 1975. That's my story and I am sticking with it. Thank you for replying to my posts Thank you again TheInternet.

You know you could do the MHO/SHEEN too, in order to see for yourself if I am right or wrong. What better way could you tell than that, what's up and down on the brain charging issue.

How does that sound to you?

Curiously,

Philip
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. What do you mean, you don't understand Still Dead? My post isn't hooked up? You can't hear me? Gee, that's a hump. Where are you, if you don't mind saying?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. That's right TheInternet, I am talking about the greater part (what, 90%?) of a maximum body voltage between those two locations. A common digital Volt/Ohm Meter from Radio Shack will detect the data nicely, as long as you moisten the foot involved with a little salty water (saline solution) to make the contact with the electrode conductive.

What I was comparing, was not specifically locations of my body's voltages, but rather difference in my body's voltages from different conditions of my body. E.G. Rested vs. Exercised, Morning vs. Night, Healthy vs. Sick. Not Mineralized vs. Mineralized.

I used the reasoning that Power equals Voltage times Current. What I wanted to figure out was what effects my mineral loading and various other conditions had on my body's bioelectric power, as that's more of the useable totality concerned. I reasoned that all other conditions (current, impedance) being equal, a change in voltage would correlate to a tantamount power alteration.

Another point about my reasoning is that seeing that I fed my body more minerals, and figured that they were the ions the body used to configure its electric power with to accomplish its various tasks, that it would, given the necessary resources (electricity) adequately, work out the best way to distribute those resources according to its specific demands. Power is as power accomplishes. (A Forest Gumpism)

Actually though, that's a bit of a back build there. Orriginally I was just trying to overload my body with minerals to see if it would mess up, because I didn't want to get sued for telling people to stoke minerals with vitamin D in their mouths to fill their teeth's cavities, by having that activity cause them any health problems. I was doing twice as much Calcium and Magnesium for a period of 13 years before my body wound up with a heart attack that required a stint to keep its heart going. That happened back in 2015's November. I am alright now, doing about half the RDA of Calcium I used to and a very low amount of vitamin D to keep from loading my bodies circulatory system with calcium again. My body works pretty well now, for a 65 year old one. You either do things right or you suffer the consequences is the upshot there I'd say.

Now, I don't know what your reservations are about visiting my page, but I don't do anything what that data. I assure you. Cyber snooping and crime are not my areas of endeavor. Maybe someone else, who I know nothing about will stalk you, because you visit my page, like I say, that's simply not me. I've had the same WHS for the duration of my Web site's existence, over 15 years now and the issue that you are presenting here to me about your concern for your security on my site has never come up.

I don't have certs. Becase I feel that if someone wants you bad enough to go through all they have to, to get you, you're dead, so I'm just not foolish about precautions, but I am not living in a coffin to keep anything from occurring in my gaming proximity. You do what you want to, but my pages are safe to visit for regular people. I am pretty certain of that.
  28. Dear Bwak bwak,

No, the psychs never ECTed me when they had me, because I was an electronics technician and I knew that there was something hokey about that idea.

The thing about ECT is that the voltages involved boil the blood in the capillaries of the brain that it courses through, because the blood has salt in it and is thus rendered more conductive, thus less resistive to electric flow than the surrounding tissue. What that electric flow does is pops those capillaries' walls, so those capillaries can't function as nutrition conveyors anymore. Consequently the brain matter which the ECT destroyed capillaries used to feed dies--necrotizes--and leaves the data involved out of reach of that brain's owner, the psych patient involved.

That information came from Bruce Wiseman's book, "PSYCHIATRY--The Ultimate Betrayal," plus some of my own reasoning about the matter. ECT to me is crazy/stupid, so I just look funny at people who are swindled by it. Too weird for the room to me.

Like I say from studying L. Ron Hubbard, I get that crazy people drive smart people stupid and stupid people drive sane people crazy who don't have and use L. Ron Hubbard's material to keep them from getting taken down.

So what's your story, Bwak? Have nuts driven you dumb enough to not understand written English?

My Specifically Human Intellectual Technology, IMO, isn't really all that deep or incomprehensible. It's just not the norm, where the norm is maximizing Mushroom/Ostrich Farm crop yield.

Take care,

Best regards,

Boy
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. I had to change a statement in there. It now reads, "I am alright now, doing about half the RDA of Calcium instead of twice as much..." Before it intimated that I just cut my Calcium dose in half, but that's not true. I quartered it because it was two times too much for about 13 years before my heart got clogged with Calcium.
  30. The Internet Member

Being wrong is not a diagnosis of your abilities. Everybody is wrong about something until they learn enough to be right. And everybody makes mistakes. There is no shame in being wrong. It is part of the human condition.
  31. The Internet Member

Ah, so you were wrong about something for 13 years. Maybe you are wrong about other things as well.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." --Richard Feynman

Scientology knows how to get identifying info on a person from an IP. They monitor critics that they identify and will sometimes make an example of someone. Members of this forum have been stalked. Their employers have been contacted. Some even had bogus legal actions taken against them. Considering that you support the CCHR, I think it would be foolish for anyone to hand over their IP to you.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Did you forget your password
  33. The Internet Member

The Baron likes acronyms way more than most people. Personally I am not a fan of cutesy acronyms. I put them in the same category as bad puns.

People with big fascinations are odd and they don't fit in. They get lonely. This makes them vulnerable to love-bombing and manipulation. Maybe some Scientologists have been encouraging the Baron and suckering him into spreading their propaganda to unhappy mentally ill people in his town. I hope not but it is possible.

Anyway I think the Baron is intelligent but misguided. He is polite and I don't mind chatting with him. I just scroll past the acronyms because they are not my cup of tea.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. The Barons repeated use of acronyms are the sole reason I find myself unable to engage with him.
    In a normal day to day conversation one wouldn't use them and here in this forum it's no different in that sense.
    Acronyms are useful when used in context such as memory jogged for an exam or to remind oneself of something in particular.

Think again Baron there are other ways to express your point and make it every bit as interesting without the monotony of expressing yourself in this particular way.
  35. The Internet: Scientology knows how to get identifying info on a person from an IP. They monitor critics that they identify and will sometimes make an example of someone. Members of this forum have been stalked. Their employers have been contacted. Some even had bogus legal actions taken against them. Considering that you support the CCHR, I think it would be foolish for anyone to hand over their IP to you.

Boy: Okay Commander Flag (Re: M.A.S.H.), maintain your Infra Red Security Status. That's your America right. You are American, I take it.

No matter... Me, the amoeba (monosexual procreationist) that I am, suffering due to my so involved philosophic stance at the hands of the planktonically oriented (bisexual procreationist) creatures of my own country via the hands of its public mentality (health of their clients is not their vector) service staff and absorbing Scientology material, believe I am the man with the bead on the angle and the gun to shoot the hell out of the non-, miss-, un- and anti-understandings regarding the topic of Scientology as I consider myself to be a disinterested interested party in the matters concerned, those being those that arise due to the deployment of a super-hyper-meta-physical-material HOST (Human Organic Shoulder Top) computer ROME (Repair Operation Maintenance & Evolution) action in on the Go-Stay-Un-Dumb Theaters Baseballegory Fields of Play.

The only one who knows who's wrong for sure is the person who performed the action/s concerned.

I admire your strict filtering protocol.

But if someone should breach it. Then what? What if you purchase mistakenly, wouldn't the people that put stock in your judgement then be sucked into the ploy that you fell for all the more?

I say VET (Verify Elicited Testimony) your Information, which is Evaluated Data, where Data is observations of phenmomea, which is what you see, what you receive (inflow to Scientologists) through your communications lines (sense channels if you are speaking of physical data) of what is, what exists.

The Super, Hyper, Meta, Physical and Material are orders, frames of reference of levels of perception. The material frame of reference is material. The physical FoR is biological. The Meta FoR is mental (Electromagnetic). The Hyper FoR is Spiritual. The Super FoR is over the top of the Spiritual, or Hyper FoR and is where Scientology people work. Question: How do you work with a phenomenon if you're not over the top of it? Hense Super Hyper Meta Physical Material work is what Scientologists do.

Okay look at a sphere. You can make a sphere to look at with your electromagnetic phenomena controlling powers, abilities, no? So make a sphere and look at it, a ball. Look at that ball from the outside and imagine that there is nothing inside it. Inside that sphere is infinitately dimensionless. You could label that sphere the Sphere of Infinite Dimensionlessness if you wanted to. That sphere could be what the mathematicians call a POINT (Particularly Oriented Indicator Negotiating Translation).

Now take and put that sphere in a box, a cube, so that it just fits in there, with its diameter equal to the length of the sides of the box/cube.

Do you have the sphere of infinite dimensionlessness inside Rene Des Cartes' Cartesian Coordinate System's Point of Origin's Cube now?

I will assume that you do.

Now encapsulate Rene's PoO FoR (that cube) with another Sphere, which that cube just fits in, such that that sphere's radius is equal to the distance from the center of the cube, Rene's PoO FoR, to that FoR's corners.

We could call those two spheres' each boarders of SPACE--Specifically Placed Attention Comprising Everywhere--or we could call them each a, "Bubble," whose intermediate region forms a "shell" of perceptible phenomena. We don't know anything beyond the outside of that shell. We don't know anything of the deep interior of that Shell of Perception. But we can be put wise as to what the shell of perception is conveying to us, that which we can percieve. Why? That's a good question, huh?

Well there you are, you perceiver you.

Okay, so anyway, do you have that model, that three D picture together?

I will assume that you do.

Okay, if you want to proceed, please stack a Physical Shell via a Physical FoR around a Material Shell of Perception such that the Physical SoP just contacts the material SoP and such that the Material SoP's Outer Bubble is the Physical SoP's Iner Bubble. We're doing that Russian Egg in and Egg thing here.

Then proceed outward with the remaining spherical SoPs and cubic FoRs and you can just keep going, but what do we know, but only the SoPs and FoRs that we can reach via our attention, our so oriented inflow communication lines, or reception channels.

What's the crossover? Where does material data turn into physical data, turn into mental (electromagnetic) data, turn into spiritual data, turn into spirit controling data, etc. on out to wherever UP (Ultimate Position) is.

i'd say good luck here, but I know that luck is a mirage.

It breaks down to, "Do you want to know more or do you want to know less?"

If you want to know less then by all means stay away from Scientology, because those boys and girls and possibly amoebas are going the other way. I assure you.

Take care TI. Nice chatting with you.

Best regards,

PIA--Sky Harbor's NIH--Blip [In this annagramation of my given name I fancy myself, Blip, Qua Tzar at the rim of the material universe looking outward up into the mental FoR and beyond; Blip's the founder and present director of the PIA (Peripheral Intelligence Agency) and NIH stands for National Institute of Health, in this case that's now of SYNCIA--STAR YORK, NEW CELL Intelligence Agency, The Intelligence Nation]
  36. Do you ever sleep? (Give it and you a rest)
  37. TI: The Baron likes acronyms way more than most people. Personally I am not a fan of cutesy acronyms. I put them in the same category as bad puns.

People with big fascinations are odd and they don't fit in. They get lonely. This makes them vulnerable to love-bombing and manipulation. Maybe some Scientologists have been encouraging the Baron and suckering him into spreading their propaganda to unhappy mentally ill people in his town. I hope not but it is possible.

Anyway I think the Baron is intelligent but misguided. He is polite and I don't mind chatting with him. I just scroll past the acronyms because they are not my cup of tea.

Blip: Because I'm out there, Lol, so you are all safe in here.

Yes, acronym love bombing, that's me. An acronym a day keeps the nay sayers away.

Cute wards off hostility at the expense of questioned virility.

Now TI, you're not Quinn (J T Walsh) from out of "The Russia House," "...military from the anus up," are you? An epic not to be missed training film, I dub "The Mushroom House."

Truth be told, the fringe approached me here in LFNY back in 94, on the grounds, one of them said of me, "He looks lost." I was trying to figure out how to use paint for something other than walls and doors at the time.

Then Phily joined the HCAC in 1994's Spring.

The group had recieved $3,600 from OMH (misspelling of ohm) NYS, for pompoms and and office supplies to run a, "Do Your Dumb Dope," cheerleading squad, that the usurper, Phily, worked with until this point in time, whence he managed to become its PRESIDENT (Person Responsibly Effecting Situations Involving Decisions Entailing Necessary Transactions) while members of met their deaths from engaging in Staff directed actions.

Re 1999: That's when our character Philip Shabroni barsky (HCAC President) stumbled across MHO (Minerals Held Orally by trying to save his teeth from the jerkers, which he has done) and quite accidentally found out that heavy mineral loading helps get someone's stable activity going again at the meta plane of activity, the electromagnetic frame of reference slash shell of perception activity, in my case anyway.

As for your allegations of Scientologists suckering me into stumping for their activities, I was actually advised to keep from tying up with their detractors by one of them, as they think that such efforts would be fruitless, but some part of me can't go with that idea considering how abysmally lame I have witnessed societal awareness to be regarding the super hyper and meta shells of perception, first hand, and knowing what I do about the Scientologic way to help improve intelligence, I can't keep ourselves from becoming involved with straightening out some of the misunderstandings regarding, to me, the educational material of Dianetics and Scientology regarding the Meta, Hyper and Super Shells of Perception as I've presented them in my previous reply here.

TI, we seem to seem to share a like opinion of each other.

Take care of yourself.

Best regards,

Philip--HCAC PRESIDENT
    PS. Actually my acronyms are just an excuse for getting to use all caps. lol, Phily
  38. Any Name You Choose: The Barons repeated use of acronyms are the sole reason I find myself unable to engage with him.
    In a normal day to day conversation one wouldn't use them and here in this forum it's no different in that sense.
    Acronyms are useful when used in context such as memory jogged for an exam or to remind oneself of something in particular.

Think again Baron there are other ways to express your point and make it every bit as interesting without the monotony of expressing yourself in this particular way.

Baron: Okay, Critic, what do you think about the stack of Shells of Perception which I, to your chagrin, seem to have mistakenly used my acronyms for POINT and SPACE in, which, I felt, illuminated them, but alas, in your case, the wattage demand seems just too great.

Tell me please, is it specific items you target for criticism, or are you a carpet criticizer, dropping your payload randomly at any visible mode of expression that's not mundane, run of the mill, off the rack, linear text?

Ooo, don't stray from linear dialogue, be sure to be herded to the mushroom farm's idea hopper of acceptable discourse formatting, so enough ideas never get transmitted, so that people will continue happily playing their game in the StayDumb and not dare to try engaging in action in the GoUnDumb or, mushroom farmer forbid, the StayUnDumb field of play!

At the risk of throwing Any Name off, welcome to LIFE (Learning Institute For Existence). Glad you're here. I hope you take advantage of the opportunity to increase your KB. Oh shoot, there I go again.

I think that your message is really, "If you want to talk to us, then shut up and buy our line," which I am sorry to say, I feel that I have been listening to for far too long, IMO.

So there you go Any Name.

Take care.

Happy engaging,

Phily