Customize

Woh, This is Interesting (Narconon)

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by anoninoob, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ok....
  2. Intelligence Member

Question? At the Narconons you were at, did they put the student through what we called
    a "Reach and Withdraw" drill at the end of their program?

At NN TR, we had a supply of cocaine, crack, heroin, meth, pot, and alcohol for this drill.

A supervisor would have the student reach and pick up the drugs, then put it back (withdraw). This was
    done over and over again. In fact Rob Piro wrote about the procedure in the book he wrote about NN TR.

3. RightOn Member

holy crap this is insane.
    borrowed from the staff stash I suppose? lol!
    how is this legal or sane?
    • Like Like x 3

4. Yes.... There were all kinds of items, some real and some not, for this drill. Also used for confront drill... Where the student would sit for some hours confronting the object(s)

Also FYI ... The staff in Michigan are ALLOWED to drink...sanctioned ok by the ED!
  5. anoninoob Member

I would HIGHLY recommend getting a nanny-cam in the immediate future. OSA trolls this site and you could be the victim of a break-in to recover those DOX!!
  6. Anonymous Member

"Okay, we were passing three marijuana cigarettes around. Who's bogarting the joints?"
  7. RightOn Member

as before.... write everything down and copy all dox and keep in another safe place preferrably other than where you live. BUT ! it must be with someone you really really trust in a huge way.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I was there when this happened. Killed one of my friends, brain damage to one and a lot of broken bones for other. All were part of Narcanon. This place did not want my friend with brain damage to stay in hospital, did not want him to get medicine. It was horrible! Narcanon is a scam and horrific! They told me I could use heroin in modification!!
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Welcome here, your story is important. Become a member so other people can reach you directly. There are several people here who were incarcerated in Narconon
    • Like Like x 2
  10. anoninoob Member

Forgot how much win is in this thread.

quick followup, the Watsonville facility has DUMPED Narconon and now uses "Smart Recovery" that appears to have no $ci connections. http://www.smartrecovery.org/

Though Smart Recovery may be the core of their approach now I think they still use some techniques carried over from Narconon. http://www.elevaterehab.org/
  11. anoninoob Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. DeathHamster Member

Halcyon isn't on the list of Smart Recovery providers, so change that to "claims to have dumped Narconon and uses Smart Recovery".

http://www.smartrecovery.org/Misc/D...ame=state&search_str=California&search=Search

Not that Narconon would falsely claim to have certifications or use programs that they didn't have, right?
    • Like Like x 2