Customize

(Wog) Squirrel Busters cameraman blows the whistle on Scientology!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by hushpuppy, Aug 6, 2011.

1. subgenius Member

He has a thing about calling men "boy".
    Just sayin'
    • Like Like x 5
  2. grebe Member

^Yeah, it's like he's play-acting "Texan," as written in a B-movie script.

Same thing with the "goin' fishin'" videos.

I understand Rathbun's mother was a Scientologist and he grew up in the cult. He's only been an ordinary citizen like the rest of us since 2003-04. So being a real person is probably still a new experience for him.
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Anonymous Member

The true Marty rears his ugly head.
    • Like Like x 5
  4. This Marty has always been on display.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Marty needs to work harder at his Conditions. He ain't outta Liability yet, and we ALL get to sign that mofo, approved... or not.

This is what he is NEVER going to understand, because he has set himself up as Source, and Source don't confess, ever, nor do Conditions.
  6. grebe Member

^Moonspeak.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. L. Ron Hubbard was incredible.

Hubbard had no credibility whatsoever in the field of Science and has been shown to be a total fraud who used religious cloaking to change his thoroughly debunked Modern "Science" of Mental Health into a scamming "Religion" whose primary goal was to exploit and control members to make money and make others make more money.

Conditions, liability, source, suppressive persons, planetary clearing, auditing, internal justice system, introspection rundowns, security checks, entheta....... etc..., etc....ad nauseum were all part and parcel of this insane science-fiction writer's controlling bullshit whose mindfuck has clearly had an extremely negative effect on Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder who are both guilty of implementing Hubbard's abuses on others.

Rathbun and Rinder now try and hide behind the fraudulent "tech" to continue the scam and profit at the expense of former Hubbard victims who finally have a chance to overcome the mindfuck now that they are out.

They are selling a product that does not work, not 1 clear, ever, none, zero.....

It's a crime called fraud........

L. Ron Hubbard was an abusive conman and convicted fraud with a convoluted dizzying intellect who died as a fugitive, a coward in hiding, on psyche drugs.

Google: L. Ron Hubbard

It's all there, Scientology, just like its source L.Ron Hubbard has been a complete and utter fraud right from its beginning as a Modern "Science" of Mental Health.....
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Anonymous Member

A 53 year old man with no kids but a little cutesy dog and a penchant for pink shirts! Just sayin!
  9. Anonymous Member

There's no homosexuality in RTC. Just sayin'.

[IMG]
  10. DeathHamster Member

They're accusing Marty of having a war room with GPS trackers, Bluetooth headsets, etc, .. just like theirs!

No wonder they're projecting such jelly butthurt!
  11. DeathHamster Member

Lying image is lying. Back in Hubbard's day, there was just a ranch house and a Bluebird mobile home, and the ranch house was undergoing perpetual remodeling. So he died on the bus. Mind you, I wouldn't describe the bus interior as "tiny dingy". Snug yes, but reasonably equipped for the day. (a few months ago, someone posted a link to pictures of what was supposed to be Hubbard's Bluebird.)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

"holed up in a tiny dingy little trailer in the hot desert"

Most people would not consider where his ranch is "the hot desert".
  13. Anonymous Member

1982 Blue Bird motorhome:
    EF3GVXZ24ROKZA4BWX.jpg
  14. DeathHamster Member

The Bus to Total Freedom!

Fare: $300,000.00
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Diablo Member

You obviously have never been there or anywhere near there...it is hot and it is the desert.

The leader of a "world wide religion with millions of members" lived and died in a nice mansion...oh, I mean tiny dingy motorhome!! hahahah

FAT DRUGGED UP LOSER who turned his hard work of creating cult to MIDGET!!
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

I live near there.
  17. Triumph Member

Where I grew up and where I came from...Calling someone "BOY"..would get you whooping In a Dark alley...
    I Imagine thats part of his sea org patter...used to degenerate someone....Old habbits die hard...

------
    in other news keep In Mind that the NoI is adopting CoS anti-drug nonsense

Minister Farrakhan highlights Dopebusters during Millions in Harlem Speech
    Posted on August 13, 2011 by Toure Muhammad
    http://nationofislamhistory.wordpre...dopebusters-during-millions-in-harlem-speech/

the NOI Is gonna be handing out 'Truth about Drug' Pamphlets in the near future

the Dopebusters and the squirrel busters should have a party
  18. DeathHamster Member

I know the perfect place to hold it!

dsc01849x.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Chipshotz Member

I noticed that too. Like he's walking on egg shells.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Triumph Member

after watching this Dopebuster video...

the Dopebusters and the squirrel busters should not get together...
    for obvious reasons above

Warning graphic violence at the end of the video
  21. Sponge Member

fixtit

hubbardmotorhome2.jpg
    • Like Like x 11
  22. Diablo Member

I love midgets!
  23. DeathHamster Member

I have a spray that stops them from biting.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Chipshotz Member

So your point would be...?
  25. Anonymous Member

Okay, as one of the few unfortunates here - I confess, I have been to Creston. In California there are many interesting and exciting cities up and down the coast. But then there is the Central Coast. A hick-filled gap spanning over 100 miles that goes between Santa Barbara (in the Southern side) to San Jose (to the North). In this boring midsection you have the town of Paso Robles. Pick-up trucks and Walmart. Yes, you're in Crapberg without a tissue. Now, go east into the dirt road countryside beyond the miles of grapevines. Keep going. Just when you think that no one could survive this far into the backwoods of Crapberg, there lies Creston. A dusty town with one stop sign. One lady runs and answers the phone for the school there. It isn't in the desert, just in the boondocks of Nowhere, California.
  26. Anonymous Member

I'm curious about why Scientology has their logo in the Creston ranch race track like they do at the storage vaults. Mey be it is to guide LRH back to the spot where he left the planet :D
  27. Anonymous Member

Off hand I would say that the Paso Robles area was extremely cheap. Vineyards sprung up like crazy in the 1980's because land was cheap. Very cheap. The biggest employers are Cal Poly and Walmart. And this includes a huge area of the central coast.
  28. Anonymous Member

This logo in the racetrack is what I was referring to:
    creston3.jpg
  29. Anonymous Member

Just as I suspected, it's only all nice and green for about 48 hours in the spring.

It's not quite desert, but it IS arid, mostly dried grass, oak trees and manzanita. The biggest difference is that there's more to go poof when some idiot drops a cigarette.
  30. Anonymous Member

Newsflash, California has a Mediterranean climate.
  31. adhocrat Member

Newsflash, only a few parts of it, mainly the Bay Area. That leaves 90% of the state out of that.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

A Mediterranean climate is the climate typical of most of the lands in the Mediterranean Basin as part of subtropical climate. Worldwide, this is where the largest area of this climate type is found. Beyond the Mediterranean area, this climatic type prevails in much of California, in parts ofWestern and South Australia, in southwestern South Africa, in isolated sections of Central Asia, and in parts of central Chile. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_climate

450px-Medclim.png
  33. Sonichu Moderator

ITT: Anons arguing about the typical weather conditions when LRH dropped his meat body.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

They're just a bunch of fucking nerds!
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Trotter Moderator

I know. It's the most productive thread we've had in weeks!
    • Like Like x 5
  36. Sonichu Moderator

That's debatable. I think Demented LRH started a thread that many Anons have found inspiring.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. elwood Member

I grew up in Texas and I haven't heard a grown man call another "boy" in 50 years. Marty sounds like a redneck southern cop from a bad movie. He comes on tough, but in my opinion he's just like all the scilons - hard-ass when they have backup; not so much one-on-one. I also find a fifty-something white man trying to sound and look like a twenty-something black man somewhat ludicrous.
  38. Smurf Member

Uhh.. what part of Texas did you grow up in? Southern rednecks have long been known to address black men as "boy".

A federal appeals court last year ruled, however, calling an African American man in the Deep South a "boy" is still acceptable and not cause for racial discrimination.

http://news.change.org/stories/us-c...ack-man-as-a-boy-is-not-racial-discrimination
  39. Diablo Member

We have a half black president...isn't all this talk suppose to go away?
  40. Anonymous Member

A half-black president who's seen by many as a failure... it only fuels the fire, boy.
    • Like Like x 1