Customize

(Wog) Squirrel Busters cameraman blows the whistle on Scientology!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by hushpuppy, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Smurf Member

I'd be curious what Rathbun told Mr. Leahy before these videos were made? Did MR offer to revoke any potential legal recourse against him in return for a videotaped confession? Observe where Rathbun is seated in relation to Leahy in the videos. Observe Leahy's body language and facial expressions at the start of these videos. Leahy is very apprehensive & uncomfortable in the videos.

I hope some good comes from all this and Leary finds some well-paying paid jobs from legitimate sources.
  3. adhocrat Member

Bert comes across as a good man.
    Marty comes across as self serving.
    plus ça change...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Good question.

Run, Bert, run!!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Sponge Member

There is this distinct feeling that Leahy would rather be somewhere else than having to sit there and drag out these events. But then, he just might have a that kind of timid and wary disposition about is character.

I'm not sure the cult would attempt to sue since it was rather deceptive of them to say that they hired him to film any kind of legitimate documentary (which is what he seemed to be under the impression that they had hired him for in the first place). Then again, the cult ever sues to to win but to harass and wear you down. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent out a worthless "cease & desist" notice but I'd be very surprised if they actually dared to make a serious legal issue out of it and bring this whole footbullet into the courts to play out so publically.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Smurf Member

I wasn't referring to the cult, but Marty possibly telling Leahy to make confessional videos in lieu of being sued by Marty for harassment (not that he'd have much of a legal leg to stand on). Yeah, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Leahy got a C&D letter and an "Intro to Scientology" DVD.
  7. Triumph Member

Mosey goes off on SquirrelTard

Scientologists bull baiting Scientologist in a Game of No U
    • Like Like x 7
  8. subgenius Member

"Seekrit Squirrel Network"
    Give 'em enough rope.
    • Like Like x 5
  9. Triumph Member

^^ They are Fuckin Nuts...

Hey Squirrelbustards I has your seekrit squirrel Right Here
    [IMG]
    turning into Cartoon Bafoons
    secretsquirrl.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Anonymous Member

They have mastered the ancient technique of saying, "I know you are but what am I."

If you check out the anti-Marty blog it's pretty funny how both sides are saying the exact same thing about each other pretty consistently.
  11. subgenius Member

But so smooth.
    Gosh, I want to be like them.
    Someone mash-up/video-shoop this shit with the "I Am a Scientologist" vids.
  12. Sponge Member

It's the Pee Wee Rundown. Available at scientology org near you for only $999.99 with a free hat and t-shirt (golf cart not included).
    • Like Like x 2
  13. subgenius Member

If it all weren't funny, it would be sad.
    Or is it vice versa?
    Or both?
    At the same time.
    Ta-da!
    Damn I love a paradox.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Triumph Member

free Bow Tie
    alfie39.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  15. subgenius Member

NOI ruined the bow-tie like Hitler ruined the Chaplin moustache (and the swastika).
    I still wear them proudly.
    But get beat up regularly.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. AnonLover Member

I dont have a dog in that fight, and its getting too old and boring to even care enough to follow it from afar for the occaisonal lulz.

But for some reason, I cant help but liek Mosey... she gives the cult trolls bloody hell when she gets started, and in a way i just <3 hearing.
    • Like Like x 6
  17. subgenius Member

Mahty's seekrit weapon.
    Me think she'll wake up long before he does.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. AnonLover Member

Methinks its because her human-ness makes her a beautiful person from the inside out. And her human-ness hasnt yet been exorcised thru the process of removing her human emotions, & human reactions driven by human feelings that are the true source of her natural-born "beingness" by cauterizing her so-called "reactive mind"

And I pray we never see that "dead unfeeling & uncaring look" in her eyes in some later vid that all those who submit to the upper levels of LRH insanity seem to get afterwhile... once their ability to feel what its like to be apart of a good decent caring humanity goes down the tubes along with their reactive mind.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

Cool theory, bro.

I think Bert is just feeling weird about having gotten sucked into all this. It's easy to envision being uncomfortable about coming out publicly for the first time and telling the world you had done that, and that discomfort would manifest itself regardless of the interviewer's identity.

MartyR's still a weiner though.
    • Like Like x 4
  20. AnonLover Member

not too mention the whole scilon confront manipulation dialogue is just weird too. let alone the questions any reasonable person is gonna have along the lines of jumping from den of SB's into den of alledged SP's = frying pan into the fire weirdness.

just too weird, on too many weird levels. i feel for the guy. but i hope the marty interviews gives him some buffer zone from both sides from here on out. (get the hell out of dodge dude, you did your part to expose it... we got the rest)
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Triumph Member

any mash up would Need a Squirrel Nut Zippers Soundtrack
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Wow- OT powers destroy dress sense, make you fat with bad hair..just like Hubbard!
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Diablo Member

haha, so true, if you had super powers, why would you be holed up in a tiny dingy little trailer in the hot desert doing drugs and looking all fat and stupid???
    • Like Like x 1
  24. xenubarb Member

If I saw any of those ugly mofos clogging a dark alley I would probably
    1. run the other way
    B. Break out the Uzi
    5. Tunak Tunak
  25. Tangerine Member

6. Double Dream Hands
  26. Anonymous Member

8. Five-Point Exploding Heart technique
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

If you are referring to LRH's living situation when he died this is not correct.
  28. Krautfag Member

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 4
  29. Diablo Member

You're right...he was EXTREMELY fat and VERY stupid when he died!

Read the autopsy notes...PSYCH DRUGS in his system!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  30. Smurf Member

Actually, I'm enjoying this. Marty's learning payback can be a bitch.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Smurf Member

Another example of Marty's narcissism & outrageous denial...

Ex-Scilon John Peeler posted on ESMB... "In reply to one of Marty's latest blogs entitled: Ground Zero for the Future of Scientology, I posted my concern about the new Indy movement and the fact that Marty and Rinder are essentially running it. Well, Marty only allowed a partial segment of my comment to go through and then essentially banned me from his blog, which I rarely comment on anyway. Regardless, I have some of the same concerns about Marty and Rinder running that show that I'm sure some others have. Anyway, per Marty I should come over here and "motivate." I will then.

I guess I've been declared an SP by the Indy camp apparently. I'll wear that too with a badge of honor."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John Peeler | August 12, 2011 at 3:38 pm

“David Miscavige, David Lubow, Scientology PIs, Scientology lawyers, and Office of Special Affairs staff are not capable of telling the truth. They are only capable of lying. They have lied so often and brazenly for so long, nobody in his or her right mind believes a single bit of filth that issues from their sinister mouths.”

Marty, this is why there are people who hesitate to trust what’s going on with you and Mike Rinder being the defacto heads of the Independent Scientology movement. I mean you guys ran that shit for so long…

After I blew Int and the blow drill was called to get me back. After it was discovered that I had blown to my mom’s house with threats of Declaring me and ultimately my other Scientologist relatives. After getting fired from my first job since leaving the SO. After having other SO members and PI’s post up in front of our house and follow me everywhere taking pictures and trying to intimidate the hell out of me. I started calling the police and even before they showed up, OSA operatives would blow the scene. (Those police scanners in Security are helpful.) But they kept coming back. Finally I called Kirsten Caetano in OSA and told her that if she or any of her PI’s fucked with me at all, and I laid out out everything from following me, to taking pictures, calling me, etc… I said that I would sue the pants (underwear, socks and all) off the Church, not only for the current harassment at that time, but for false imprisonment charges and human trafficking. I reminded her as well that I too was no tape manufacturer at Gold and had been through every ethics file, pers file and practically every pc folder of everyone RTC and below at the base, and that I would start spilling beans. After that, all’s been quiet.

That was back in 2000, and I know that you, Kirsten, Rinder and Sutter had to be directly running my “cycle” of either recovery or ensuring I didn’t go legal. I know from personal experience of having been an MAA and on several blow drills myself that when someone blows the Int base, especially someone who was on sensitive lines, it’s a major flap on Dave’s lines and takes a number of personnel off post who don’t even have anything to do with Security in the first place. So I have no doubt that you and Rinder were behind the bullshit I endured after blowing and shortly thereafter speaking out. In fact, that’s why I started speaking out in the first place is that you guys wouldn’t leave me alone.

So why would I ever trust you? Especially when I don’t think you’re being totally honest with everything you guys were involved in or know about. Compound that with the fact that you’re repackaging Scientology in some form that will no longer contain the insanity, the beatings, the overboardings, the “noisy” investigations, the knowledge reports, the watching and keeping tabs on other members, the SP declares and so on… How is Indy Scientology going to be different when my whole life in Scientology from 1977 – 2000 contained all of that? It’s IN the policies written by Hubbard. Look, I’m not stupid. I had to study Gary Conely’s IG MAA program and the confidential LRH notes that went along with it until final approval by him. That was 1982 when Hubbard was supposed to be off all management lines. I’ve also read a massive amount of the “R” or “*” advices that were all kept in binders in the PDO library for years. There was a bunch of controlling and scary shit that LRH wanted run on members to keep them in line and to keep people from leaving. I mean the HCO Manual of Justice itself would have been a great tool for the Stasi, and LRH wrote it.

Is that aspect of Scientology going to be extant in the Indy version of Scientology? That’s what I’m concerned about and what many others are concerned about.

Look, I appreciate everything you’re doing in the media and drawing attention to the fact that David Miscavige is a raving lunatic of an asshole. I wholeheartedly agree and experienced that first hand. I witnessed DM beat up Marc Yager near the PDO art studio. I witnessed how almost every exec on the base became Miscavige clones. Even I started turning into someone I was not, and when I realized I couldn’t do that, and couldn’t take it anymore I got the hell out. I still wonder why it took some so much longer than I did to blow and start speaking out because it was already over-the-top insanity by 2000.

Most public Scientologists, Tech terminals, or others who worked less sensitive lines in my opinion are very unfamiliar with the more back channel, internal documents and orders that Hubbard wrote to keep people in line and in the fold. For me it was in my MAA and Sec Checker training, and getting deeper into that that woke me up to a world of Scientology that I didn’t like and eventually didn’t want anything to do with.

I have no problem with people who want to audit each other or believe in a philosophy, but when that philosophy includes methods to control the minds and bodies of others in it’s system, that’s where I draw the line and hope that others."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Marty's reply:

"martyrathbun09 | August 12, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Edited to take out your quite rude and motivating dub-in and accusations designed clearly to drive attention from the topic at hand. My wife has faced 1,000 times what you ever faced, boy. And she ain’t sitting around motivating ten years later. When and if you ever get the courage, to confront a tiny corner of your own responsbility I’ll have you back. In the meantime, enjoy your sorrow over at ESMB."
    • Like Like x 4
  32. grebe Member

This video and the recent one with David Miscavige gently poking fun at the orgs indicate a shift in PR style to me. It's like someone in the CoS learmed that a little self-effacing humor can win points.

However, their ribbing does not result in lulz as they are actually "kidding on the square."
    • Like Like x 1
  33. RightOn Member

the bottom line is.....
    it is IAS money well spent
    *insert sarcasm*
  34. SwordofTruth Member

The latest "official" busters video is just ... so we learn from it they watched the interview videos and had a shit idea of trying to downplay what Bert told us all by turning it into a joke hoping it rubs off on people, they must think everyone doesn't know of $cifag inner workings and how batshit they can be.

I think Bert once he realised what he had gotten caught up in, did some deeper research and found out both teams pretty much get ripped to fuckery on the interwebs viral style. The media is currently in the independants team, he wanted to get his side out in that team and then say k thx bye. In a hope he is just left alone.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

What I'm waiting for is Squirrel Buster Busters. They would ride around in a golf cart, dogging the Squirrel Busters every move.
  36. Tangerine Member

I think xenubarb is already on that. They drive a golf cart wearing a fez and they call themselves the Egyptian Sphinxters.
  37. Anonymous Member

the general public doesn't have a clue what the hell the SB's are talking about, or who they are, and nor do they care
    The general public doesn't ever see these vids, nor does the sorry amount of remaining Scientologists.
    All's this reall bils down to is....
    DM wasting more members donations on his personal battle with Marty.
    WAH!!!! you stole my ball.. and I heard you called me a poopy head....and so on.... something like that
    • Like Like x 3
  38. subgenius Member

fify, no charge
  39. Anonymous Member

40. xenubarb Member

1,000 times! Woo that Mosey must be a real firecracker! Either that or it's only 10 and Marty is using cult math, where you add some zeros to whatever sum you have to make it bigger.
    • Like Like x 3