Customize

(Wog) Squirrel Busters cameraman blows the whistle on Scientology!

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by hushpuppy, Aug 6, 2011.

1. hushpuppy Member

More excellent reading here: http://www.caller.com/news/2011/aug/06/former-scientology-film-crew-member-describes-in/
    • Like Like x 22
  2. timthephoto Member

WOW, just WOW.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sponge Member

http://web.caller.com/2011/pdf/SQBresponse.pdf

• Like Like x 6
  4. 3rdMan Member

And so Squirrel Busters are exposed thanks to another ex.
  5. Tangerine Member

Thanks, OP. I see the retention problems aren't just with clients, it's with photojournalists too. And everyone else.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Sponge Member

inb4 Village Voice blog headline: "Squirrel Busters Busted".
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

8. Ackerland Member

They don't even have enough cultists to man the cameras anymore:

http://www.caller.com/news/2011/aug/06/former-scientology-film-crew-member-describes-in/

• Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Ackerland Member

Yeah .. I thought it would fit in media and didnt look in the marty situation room. My bad.
    Please move OP to the other thread. This post can be deleted
  11. LocalSP Member

12. Ogsonofgroo Member

13. Rheinländer Member

“the most ethical group on the planet" @work and helps people. Keep Shit Working! *lol*
  14. BLiP Member

No, Marty. You had nothing to do with creating the monster - its primary functions and processes were laid down in great detail by L Ron Hubbard in the 1960s. You and your mate Rinder were just temporarily directing its actions.
    • Like Like x 7
  15. moarxenu Member

The article by is Mark Collette at the Corpus Christi Caller-Times. It is one of the finest cult-related pieces of investigative reporting I have ever seen. Great work, Mark. Moar pl0x.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. sooleater Member

omfg

what going on there?
    is osa full hand or what?
    • Like Like x 1
  17. xenubarb Member

Not an ex. Camera for hire. Also 'o hai AMA!'
    • Like Like x 1
  18. RightOn Member

YUMMY totally YUMMY

I like at the end where Fairman says "I've now looked into the history of (church founder L. Ron) Hubbard and found some interesting things about him. I'm looking to get the whole picture. For 23 years, I was just blind."

keep looking Mike, keep looking
    • Like Like x 3
  19. DeathHamster Member

Oh hey, I'll give Marty a mark for admitting some personal responsibility. (He's not quite there yet. How about apologizing to the former members targeted while he was directing it, rather than shucking off all the blame on Davie?)
    • Like Like x 4
  20. DeathHamster Member

High hopes, he's got hiiigh hopes....

Somehow I doubt that Scientology's short bus holds that many people these days.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. subgenius Member

fify, no charge
  22. DeathHamster Member

Apologizing comes before making amends. Contrition is one of those Step programs...
  23. RightOn Member

Oh calling Ortega!!
    Hey Tony! this is one of the best yet!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

"This of course is in reference to the old 1960s days of trying to get somewhere by hitch hiking"

Of course. scientology stuck in 50's, miscavige stuck in the 60's. stunted growth all around
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Let's see now. In the middle of the Great Recession, actual unemployment/underemployment around 20% mark, cost of living spiking, wages stagnant, benefits vanished, and still...

with scientology's crazy is now straight up and vertical at highest evers, they can't get any takers at $2,000 a week.

Now That's the headline! I'm more impressed with other parts in this article, but to the average American sweating it out will see that even for $2,000/week, just videograph work, wog Just Says No!

I feel like he should get some kind of award. lol
    • Like Like x 2
  26. grebe Member

One of several questions Mr. Allender pretended to answer, but didn't. Made his brain seem a bit scrambled.

It's a very good question. I really would like to know what is involved in certifying an e-meter. Is it a religious method involving something like prayers to LRH on Target 2? Or is it a physical process involving ohm meters and such?

What happens if an auditor's e-meter fails the certification process? Do they send out letters to preclears warning them that their "rundowns" or whatever were done on sub-standard equipment?
    • Like Like x 3
  27. DeathHamster Member

A "Silver Cirt" of meters is supposed to be done every two years at Gold.
  28. Anonymous Member

physical maintenance. who knows if any was actually done. Maybe changed a battery, and of course hundreds of $$$ for this precise tech. most of all, it was (shock warning) another money grab and also control mechanism, especially those not physically in an org. It gave them up to date address, phone, marital status, bridge status so they can be regged moar.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. hushpuppy Member

• Like Like x 5
  30. RightOn Member

31. grebe Member

"Physical maintenance" eh? Looking it over to make sure the knobs work basically? Seems like anyone of average intelligence and familiarity with the product could do that.

I don't see why Allender makes a big deal out of the certificate thing.
  32. Anon PTS Member

Because a> he's a scilon; b> he's an asshole.
  33. Diablo Member

34. Sponge Member

Btw, just to make it clear, that Q&A pdf will not really be Allender answering (not on his own anyway). The journalist wanted to interview Allender but he wouldn't or wasnt' allowed because he's an idiot, chosen for his blind obedience, bull-baiting tech quals and not for his ability to talk to "wogs" spontaneously and in a reasonable manner (as we've seen from numerous protest videos). The carefully considered answers were probably done by committee.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Sponge Member

36. Anonymous Member

Wot, no signed Non-Disclosure Agreement?

EPIC OSA FAIL
    Welcome to the RPF.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

He was absolved by his auditor in session, ergo, no crimes committed.
  38. Anonymous Member

To be a Scientologist, one proves it by paying the necessary donations and taxes to the 'culch', then reports it dutifully to IRS, who rejoin, "Yes, he's certainly a Scientologist".

This is true all the way down to paying for the E-meter biannual Silver Cert. They swap out the battery and blow the inside out with compressed air at Gold and call it "maintenance".
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Sponge Member

Internet: 1, Scientology: 0
    • Like Like x 4