Customize

"Wog law" quotes

Discussion in 'Scientology Property Tax' started by RolandRB, Jan 15, 2011.

1. RolandRB Member

I need quotes and references about Hubbard talking condescendingly about "wog law". It is for this rates relief thing. I want to show that ordinary law (i.e. "wog law") is treated with contempt and that it is OK to break wog law as they see fit in order to serve the higher purpose.
  2. Shadeanon Member

Hey I am attempting to find anything to help you, but its very late and i found very limited. I dunno if these can help but here is the quote and their sources.

"Somebody some day will say 'this is illegal.' By then be sure the orgs [Scientology organizations] say what is legal or not." - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 4 January 1966, "LRH Relationship to Orgs"

A truly Suppressive Person or group has no rights of any kind and actions taken against them are not punishable. “Ethics, Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists” (1 March 1965)

"ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any scientologist without any discipline of the scientologist.May be tricked, sued, or lied to or destory." L. Rom hubbard,hubbard communications office policy,
    october 18, 1967

Im sure theres more but tired and all.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ravenanon Member

4. Anonymous Member

Lying under oath: TR-L

http://carolineletkeman.org/sp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1200&Itemid=129

Solitary Tree: Lying as Religious Rite

Affidavit of Margery Wakefield (23 June 1993)
  5. DeathHamster Member

Wakefield again:
    Wakefield, Margery (1991). Understanding Scientology. Chapter 12: OSA (Office of Special Affairs) -- The Secret CIA of Scientology
    No ref given for wog law unfortunately. Hubbard might have been very careful not to put his name on any paper referring to breaking wog laws.

Hmm, apparently Scientologists can "wog" or "go wog". :)
    If being able to think of multiple solutions to a problem is "to wog", I'm glad to be one!
  6. RolandRB Member

It makes me go wog just reading this nonsense.
  7. adhocrat Member

i think i'm a polywog
  8. COREarg Member

poliwag.png
  9. Anonymous Member

a little vague I know, sorry.

anyone remember the one part in Bare Faced Messiah, where Ron was on the Royal Scotman (or was it apallo??...oh well, fuck it). anyways, he turned and told one of his lackeys about how scientology laws some how pwn wog law...

been a couple years since I read it.
  10. DeathHamster Member

I checked through BFM at every wog reference, but didn't see anything close to that. (There are text and pdf versions available, which are handy for searching.)