Customize

Winnipeg, Canada - February 14 2009 Post Game Report

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonypeg, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Anonypeg Member

Winnipeg, Canada - February 14 2009 Post Game Report

Turnout: 13
    Weather: -18 degrees and Sunny

As frigid as the temperature was this protest, it was nowhere near as cold in comparison to February 2008 (where it was nearly -50). We received many supportive honks, Bk Jr. was great at handing out flyers (each flyers was handed out accompanied by a Hershey's Kiss), and no police presence. Pacifist brought some flowers in hopes that one of the Scientologists accepted them, but I'll let him tell the story on that.

Aside from that, nothing out of the usual occurred that I can think of. Video compilation in progress, and pics to follow.
  2. Re: Winnipeg, Canada - February 14 2009 Post Game Report

waiting patiently............................ :)
  3. anon0004 Member

Re: Winnipeg, Canada - February 14 2009 Post Game Report

I am really glad you went out today, I was really worried you might not make it.

Also waiting for pics and vids ;-)
  4. Pacifist Member

They call us "WINnipeg" for a reason.

Yeah, it was a surprisingly good turn out. We had nearly all our regular raiders. I'd brought a bouquet of carnations in hopes the scifags would be our Valentines, but alas, we were shot down.

We'd gathered as a group outside the org with our bouquet, kneeling down while shouting exclamations of our love through the door, as well as wishes of "HAPPY ANONIVERSARY, BABY!" We were ignored by those inside. That's cold, scifags. Just cold. Heartbroken, we returned to our protest site just around the corner, contemplating which other cult might appreciate our romantic gesture: the WBC or the Mormons.

We had plenty of signs, and despite the cold, were out there for several hours. As usual, the vehicles passing by honked quite a bit. I noticed a lot of people laughing at my sign.

3280474744_18f7e147f3_b.jpg

Sometime about half-way through our protest, I noticed a grey-haired dude hanging out at the corner on the opposite street: Richard the Motorboat, the head of the Winnipeg org. I grabbed my bouquet again, shouting to him while holding it outward, simultaneously blowing a kiss. I'm such a sweetheart. Another Anon took the bouquet from me, running right up to Richard to ask him out on a date. The Anon offered to take Mr. Motorboat on a romantic picnic! Richard declined though, saying that Anon's "presence on Earth is enough", with no gift being necessary. He also said the flowers looked cheap, which, hey, they were. I was originally going to bring roses until I discovered it was like $40 for a dozen. Sorry, our Marcabian psychiatric overlords really slashed our floral budget this year, and I don't think $cientology is worth spending a lot of money on.

Good raid. Admittedly, much better than I'd expected for February. One year and we're still here. Now I just can't wait for the summer to roll around.
  5. moarxenu Member

lol Worst Cult Ever.

Thx for braving the weather. I have family in North Dakota. Thanks for Keeping Chanology Working in teh Mid West!
  6. MacDaddy Member

Today's raid was win. So nice to get out there after missing the last two. Anywho: here's my pics. Vid to come soon (hopefully later tonight):

Flickr: Mac_Daddy1's Photostream
  7. Pacifist Member

WINnipeg Anonymous delivers.

3280480872_049313fcfa_b.jpg

Hell yes! We piece together like the giant Power Rangers robot to form an indestructible enturbulator!

3279657487_d2aa2b8e6f_b.jpg

And here's a shot of Richard the Motorboat shooting us down. Sad Anon is sad. :C
  8. Vir Member

UNION!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIzyBjoBjME[/ame]
    9tlora.jpg
  9. MacDaddy Member

These are the Constructicons of Anonymous. We should total make an Anon-Devastator.
  10. Vir Member

4sihja.jpg
  11. Pacifist Member

Haha, fuck yes!
  12. beret Member

/r/ vid of proposition to Richard.
  13. MacDaddy Member

There were no vids or microphones on Ferrum, but here's what I made tonight.

14. ArchAnon Member

This was our first attempt at bringing flowers to the local Scilons

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSPGuDeXSd8&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Anonymous Valentine's Greeting[/ame]

It didn't go over all that well either.
  15. BlooAnon Member

Fantastic guys! Hope it wasn't too cold for you this time. Loved the videos and pictures. Keep 'em guessing!
  16. Anonypeg Member

My Winnipeg protest vid is complete:

17. MacDaddy Member

Anyone else find it funny that Richard shooting Ferrum down is two of the three video thumbnails in this thread?
  18. Re: Winnipeg, Canada - February 14 2009 Post Game Report

Good job, Peggers!