Customize

Willow Smith's turn to bomb on twitter

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Ersatz, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Ersatz Global Moderator

• Like Like x 4
  2. The Internet Member

Lol gratuitous “therefore."

A challenge for rhymers with talent out there: “Kickin’ it Willow Style.” Compose lyrics with way too many “therefore.” For the lulz. I will donate a fish vid for the visuals if necessary.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. A.O.T.F Member

Oh FFS
    • Like Like x 5
  4. The Internet Member

A good start for the lyrics here: http://sebpearce.com/bullshit

Just add the “therefores.” And maybe, “Therefore I whip my hair back n forth,” for the Willow recognition factor.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. A.O.T.F Member

You will soon be the source of income deep within the unlimited pulsation of an infinitely expanding dick.

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Kilia Member

Gawd, she's really spaced out!!
    • Like Like x 3
  7. BlooAnon Member

• Like Like x 3
  8. JohnnyRUClear Member

Summity left the weed out again....
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RightOn Member

Someone needs to make a video of the Smiths.
    Include this video below with the copied tweets from the two brainwashed "childrenz"
    and put it in one gorgeous video with the title:
    "What Scientology Did to the Smith Family" or Scientology Turns Your Brain into Mush"
    His nuttiness really starts at :050. The WTF look on Tavis's face is priceless.

• Like Like x 3
  10. RightOn Member

let's not forget Jada at the "Red Table" :rolleyes:
    I love when she says, "my friends ask me why am I not working or doing movies" (not verbatim)
    and her reason is "her kids".
    Hawthorne was cancelled. Thankfully. Are people really beating down Jada's door to do movies and shows?
    I call bullshit. I think the only thing she will be in is if her own money is put into it.

I can not stand this pretentious, self righteous family who think they shit roses.
    The Smiths =ICK
    • Like Like x 5
  11. anon8109 Member

Hi,

Willow Smith is twelve years old, and what is this?
    • Like Like x 2
  12. A.O.T.F Member

Really bad parenting skills.
    • Like Like x 4
  13. RightOn Member

more Willow knowingness

"We all need to learn how to harmoniously live on this planet without frying it like those systematic French fries the government feeds us."

"I just felt like people needed to hear what I had to say, man," Willow reveals. "I feel like I can really give people a different view on things."

"depression is not an answer, it's a question."

the end of the article said:

"This has been your periodic reminder that the Smith family is insane."
    • Like Like x 4
  14. A.O.T.F Member

Truth be told, I feel kind of sorry for the kid. Because that's what she is, a kid. It's not her fault that she was born into that world.

""We all need to learn how to harmoniously live on this planet without frying it like those systematic French fries the government feeds us."

I'm going to give her an A on that one.

^ Scientology indoctrination. Tell me I'm wrong.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. The Internet Member

You think we should wait a few years before we try to send Willow a, "something's wrong, dear" message?
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Kilia Member

Scientology at it's best. Fucking up people on a daily basis for a nominal fee of only a few thousand to millions of dollars.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Mr. Magoo Member

If my 12yo kid was trying to come up with crappy Stuart Smalley-type sayings he thought were really intellectual and deep, he would probably come up with shit that is just as stupid as Willow's.

However, we will never know for sure, because my kid doesn't have a Twitter account because he is 12 years old. Twelve-year-olds have no business on Twitter. If her parents were doing their job they would yank her from social media, kick the adult "family friends" out of her bedroom, and put her in (real, academic) school.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. I see two future reservations at an exclusive, posh Narconon under the names of Rat-Child#1 and Rat-Child#2.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. fishypants Moderator

dCd4a.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  20. RightOn Member

Incomplete fairy tales are the reality of the systematic French fries of depression. When you find yourself, the creation of love is the question of manufacturing reality

hey! I think I did got it!
    A did a Willow-ism!
    • Like Like x 4
  21. fishypants Moderator

Sounds like https://twitter.com/NotDeepak
    • Like Like x 2
  22. RightOn Member

• Like Like x 2
  23. Kilia Member

How much ya gonna charge??
    • Like Like x 2
  24. RightOn Member