Customize

Will Smith opens Scientology school!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Joyful, May 16, 2008.

1. ECorell Member

Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

Would be hilarious to see what would happen if a kid drew Hubbard with a.... mustache. I think I have an idea - First, the kid notices that the janitor, who incidentally is the same person now stalking and following his parents, is following him too with a video camera. He won't answer why, and he constantly steps infront of him to block him. Then in class, the kid is asked to stay for "detention", which of course in this case means several hours of "WHAT ARE YOUR CRIMES? MURDER PERHAPS?"

Little Jimmy is only 8 years old.

Oh, the possibilities of gestapodom are endless! :-D
  2. churchlady Member

Recon report from
    Churchlady, Senior Handmaiden
    to our beloved Marcab Empress.

First of all, it's true what they say about Calabasas being cooler. It was 106 in Woodland Hills and only 103 in Calabasas.

New Village Academy will be moving into a location currently called Indian Hills Alternative High School. There is an article in the Acorn newspaper talking about it. The building is very new looking. It looks like a two or three story office buliding. It seems to be in a business park next to A.E. Wrigh Middle School.

The school aparently has an office somewhere else, but I didn't track it down.

Flyers were flown.

There are many, many mom-hangouts just up the street. An organized flyer raid would be good before the elem. schools get out for the year. No masks, just hats and scarves. Those Calabasas people are easily frightened.

I am going to write a letter to the principals of the elem. schools in the district letting them know what New Village Academy is about.

Who wants to call the Acorn newspaper?

Can I take off my hat and scarf now? It's awfully hot.

That is all. At your service, Empress.
  3. DeathHamster Member

4. YourMother Member

hmmm I wonder if Will Smith's Scientology School will have IRS religious school tax deduction only given to Scientologists?

THAT would be a HUGE deal!

Oh yeah and ten bucks says he comes out as a scieno after Hancock.
  5. MarcabEmpress Member

Gee churchlady, you so rock! Make sure you let the Momfia know about the sec checks Death Hampster provided above ^^^^. RE: Acorn: I am prone to "um, like, ya'know:::giggle:::" Works great on Angry Popes, not so much with newspaper people, but heck, I'll do it because Action and Anonymous are Synonymous. Though if some other people called too, it'd be nice.

The Acorn - Front Page

They have an email link.
  6. felinonymous Member

Thanks for the link, Empress. I shall send them much electronic goodness. I can ring on Monday.

Anyone else?
  7. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

I was interested as to any art instruction at the school, as the 3 R's aren't the only things needed for a well-rounded student.

And I found this:
    So...let's keep a look out for these "events".
  8. thephotoman Member

Send out a mini-raid squad, stat. Flierspam.

Also, we need to get the word out that Will Smith is a Scilon, and to add him to the Scilon Boycott List.
  9. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

He keeps saying that he isn't one, so I would like to wait on something like that. He is definitely influenced by scientologists.

That doesn't prevent the school from being a scilon recruitment tool, so that info should be spread far and wide.
  10. avatar2008 Member

This is a story all about how;
    my school got flipped turned upside down
    and how I became the prince of scifags

Cont...
  11. nnemus Member

We must find a cure!
    TCOTVII.jpg
  12. FanThom Member

It can't be true, Will Smith is smarter than that. I bet he's just rising in the ranks to help with Anonymous infiltration, he can't really believe their bullshit... ='[
  13. Longus Catus Member

Well, if he isnt a scifag, thats deff TomRobot's doing.
  14. Infernanon Member

Ok, I'd like to make a clarification. He hasn't come out as a Scientologist, at all. There is really very little reason to suspect that Mr. Smith is *actually* a Scientologist.

The Study Tech use really doesn't surprise me as he is obviously influenced by Scientologists, and looking into more "alternative" learning techniques. He's also not *only* using Study tech, but many other alternative education systems and techniques.

The fact that there are so many Scientologist teachers could very well be something that Will doesn't even know about. They've infiltrated governments, the staff at a school would be a cinch.

I don't think we should be going all "ZOMG WILL SMITH IS A SCILON" yet.
  15. Major Boyle Member

Smith isn't a $cilon but he's married to one. If Wifey suggests that maybe they could together open a school...
  16. Prometheus1 Member

I will be surprised if he isn't. Come out as a scientologist? why should he considering that it is no one's business but his. He is a middle-aged man so why on earth would he need to tell anyone what he is or what he is doing. He will simply go on with his scientology school, knowing that there are members of staff who are scientologists because he simply won't be told or dictated to. Look at Jason Lee, who before he wrote that silly thing on his MySpace had people going on about how he couldn't know the many negative aspects of scientology and how they would love to contact him so as to save him because they loved him as an actor and he is so sweet. Well, someone did and they got a royal "f--k you" for all their efforts. The same thing will happen with Will Smith.
  17. Photonymous Member

You're right, he hasnt come out as a scientologist yet. He only takes classes at the scientology center, Makes donations to the church, Hands out scilon propaganda to the crew of his movies, conducts interviews where he shills for scientology and starts a school that predominantly uses hubbard study tech, employs scientology teachers and dedicates revenue to the church.

I'm sure he's completely innocent in all this.
  18. Yoni Alter Member

Scilon Fresh Prince is obvious Scilon.

No sensible person would give money to open a school where the dictionary defines words with different meanings than the words actually have. (See that German documentary on Youtube about the Danish school where the kids have a dictionary and a psychiatrist is an "evil person")

Poor Will Smith. You have a movie coming out this summer, and we're gonna hit it hard.
  19. inlandanon Member

Tom Cruise is the worst thing that ever happened to Scientology. I'm a gossipfag. Unashamed.

Until Tom jumped on Oprah's couch, I couldn't even spell scientology. If Will Smith is now a scientologist, I expect his career to tank.
  20. Hieronymous Member

^---The great thing is that Will is clearly not that deep in. He sees sunshine puppies and candy rainbows. If we can get the heat on he will back off like James Packer did

Not to be a lulzkiller, but I say if we get out there to educate the Calabasas area we should go easy on the V masks, unless we are confronting known Scieno presence, just a matter of PR so the soccer moms listen to us
  21. Longus Catus Member

Gah, I though I could do it alone but I may need some /b/lackup at The Official Will Smith Website
    Some tips:
    - Don't label Will as a scientologist, doesnt matter if its obvious for you he is, they'll take it as an insult so it'll be counter productive, is better to let them find that out by themselves.
    - Try not to be ofensive at all, they'll be but jsut keep your cool
    - Don't spam as if you were using copypasta
    - Boobs, always relevant
    - Also cocks

EDIT: The discusion died, but I bet by tomorrow it'll be full of buthurt fanboys again.
  22. Revanchist Member

WOW. Those people really, really, REALLY like Will Smith. :eek:face:
  23. Hieronymous Member

Sigh, as likable as Will Smith is, that Hancock poster annoys the fuck out of me. I think there's been a trend in Hollywood movies to just do posters of star profiles that tell you nothing about the movie at all
  24. thelolmachine Member

Dude, Will Smith used to be my hero when I was in elementary school

if its confirmed that he's 100% Scifag

I'll fucking cry
  25. Hieronymous Member

This is why people like us are important. Maybe people don't take the masks and the long cats seriously, but Sci-celebs are in the cult precisely because they never hear a single negative word about it. If we can get them thinking twice that it's the most perfect thing ever to exist then that will be enough to get them out
  26. A.Non Hubbard Member

For someone who's not a Scientologist and who said he'd never become one, Smith's sure doing his best to give them money and publicity.

I wonder how many bad things about himself he said during a recorded auditing session his buddy TC got him for free, "just to see what it's like". I bet that PC folder makes good bedtime reading for someone in Hemet.
  27. Hieronymous Member

If what Jason Beghe said is true, I bet half the org already knows who he fucked when he fucked

Geeze, Calabasas is a ways away from even Greater LA, but a raid needs to be organized. There's no way this wouldn't get coverage. We need to take it more seriously though, we aren't talking about some Sci-org were enturbulating. We should act as concerned citizens because that's who we will be talking to
  28. nnemus Member

Ok, tinfoil hats on :tinfoil:
    I've always wondered - how many celebrities do you think are being scientology hold-outs because they have damning auditing sessions? Maybe they really want to get out, but stay out of fear that some dark secret may be revealed. I mean, after all, celebrities have more to lose than your average joe.
    Ok, tinfoil hats off.
  29. A.Non Hubbard Member

Jason, if you're out there, why not join a raid in front of the CC? THAT will be Enturbulation defined.
  30. HieroHero Member

Hey Longus come have an intelligent discussion with intelligent Will Smith fans about this at Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board)
  31. A.Non Hubbard Member

No need for tinfoil hats: that's the entire reason for PC folders. Blackmail.
  32. Lorelei Member

It wouldn't even have to be HIS folder that he might have a concern or two about. If Jada's a Scilon, then HER folder might have damning blackmail goodies within, and it isn't inconceivable that she's talked ABOUT him as well.

So he could be concerned about his own folder and what he said about himself or his family, her folder and what she said about herself, or her folder and what she said about HIM, or their kids.

It's all rather brilliantly insidious.
  33. SmackThePony Member

You bet, they've started a thread about Will saving a drowning PUPPY now!!!!
  34. DeathHamster Member

That's the stick. The carrot could be that school. Straight from the first personality test, the Scientology machine tries to find out what a person's buttons are (their "ruin"), the one thing that you would change about your life if you could, and propose Scientology as the solution. (Feel free to cloak Scientology by saying Narconon, Criminon, Study Tech, etc, instead of Scientology as the bait on the hook.)

Imagine Passionate Tom (rather than Crazy Tom) and Jada working him over, coached by the Mission: Scientology team, showing that [STRIKE]Scientology[/STRIKE] Study Tech is the answer. These kids will have the chance that that Will always wanted...

Scientology has had over 50 years to refine sales techniques, and I'm sure that there's a whole section for people who don't really want to become Scientologits, just go through the motions, get what they want and leave. They can quit any time they want...
  35. Prometheus1 Member

How do you know that he is not that deep in? because he has yet to foam at the mouth the way Cruise does regarding scientology? He didn't just start stepping his toe in last year or the year before. I would say he has been toeing in since Jada brought the Study Tech home for their kids and that was during the filming of Collateral.
  36. SamuelAdams Member

I didn't believe it until I saw the documentation. I feel sorry for any kids that get sucked into that trap by well meaning parents.
  37. XenuIsGod Member

The digg hit over 3,300 diggs.
  38. Re: Will Smith opens Scientology school!

It seems that Mr. Smith believes that his own informal 'education' served him well and wishes to impart some of his 'wisdom' to others although he listened to the so-called experts. If Mr. Smith had any semblence of intelligence he would do his own education on Scientology instead of relying upon the wonderful words of his buddies and lackeys. I wonder if Mr. Smith plans on having non-Scilon kids at this school. If so, then we need to do our best to educate families in the area about this.

I recommend that someone send a packet of information about this to the Thousand Oaks Acorn, a popular local newspaper. We need to paper the local area too. One other poster indicated that it was far away from LA proper, but it really isn't.

I am very loosely affiliated with this story and I know the mentality of these rich Los Angeles-based parents that want the VERY best for little Johnny and Jane but lack the intelligence to do their own research. They have 'assistants' for that. So a lot of these parents will become lemmings and put their kids at a school with a name or that is considered trendy. We must stop this.
  39. academianon Member

Holy fark.

:/ :/ :/
  40. monamia Member

Which peer-reviewed journals as an undergrad? Peers of which undergrads? Other Sigma Chi's?

Are we talking 'bout 'zines?
    What standards do these "peers" employ?

I went to excellent colleges, undergrad and grad, and have never heard such a thing, nor do any of the truly brilliant (writers, artists, mathematicians) make these sorts of claims. While scientologists can claim members who are commercially successful actors (who rely on memory), there is a dearth of writers, artists, original thinkers. Like with Mormons. No one in Scientology will cure cancer, or win a Nobel Prize for Literature, or be included in the Venice Biennale, or the Whitney Biennial, or be featured in the New Yorker Fiction edition, or be nominated to the Supreme Court. Ever. 'Course all that stuff is rejected out-of-hand as irrelevant since it would involve time and money going in a direction away from David M.

"Learning from books" is just part of it. Memorization is not the same as education. While that would be a good tool, it's not even debated among intellectuals or clear thinkers. It is not as productive as "experiential" learning, such as an education gained by travel. Trends are not toward this sort of education, although there are the unique auto-didactics, very gifted intellectually but deprived in terms of community.

For now, I find this beyond belief, although there certainly are some "quirky" schools out there, many of which seem to be run by scientologists and other fundie-types.

Did this happen at Johns Hopkins?