Customize

Will Smith Clears the Air

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Spooge, Sep 16, 2008.

1. genoramix Member

Re: Will Smith Clears the Air

a comment from wwtdd :

"Yeah, George Michael can relate.

People pass rumors that he's ghey. But he's not. He just likes sucking dicks in men's restrooms. That doesn't make him ghey - he's just taking the best parts about homosexuality and applying it to his straight lifestyle.

Think outside the box people. "

rofl
  2. gimmepickle Member

Not exactly.
    Study tech is the thing that set me free from the cult. LRH didn't invent it, he perjured it. So why do you hate it?
  3. yknot Member

No, he didn't. He ripped off some elements of various (debatably) useful learning methodologies and warped them into a program for indoctrination and shutting down critical thinking. Google Dr. David Touretzky and read up on this.

Pardon me for being presumptious, but it was probably your own innate critical thinking skills that got you out of that cult, despite having been exposed to Study Tech. Don't give the tech credit for that, it was you.
  4. Sci No Moar Member

Th simple fact is that he is using scientology tech and if he is not paying for it then why is the church not suing him? What about copyright infringement? I am sure he would have strong feelings about that being in the business that he is in. Why is Tom Cruise associating with a squirrel? Shouldn't will be declared an SP for squirreling tech? The cult Will not let you use their stuff without paying for it and when you do pay for it then they make sure it is administered by their standards because basically you are buying a franchise. If he is paying for it then he is funding an evil cult and should be exposed for it because he has become a party to their crimes. The problem with study tech is that it is an evaluation and it speaks in generalities. Sometimes there is a misunderstood word and sometimes I"M JUST FUCKING TIRED!
  5. themadhair Member

Because the positive PR that Woll could generate for them far outweighs any amount that would otherwise be paid.

I hope that was a joke/trolling. Get out your red volumes (The Technical Bulletins of Dianetics and Scientology). Goto volume one page one and read the introduction. See what it says? Why do you think the very first page of that book mentions that, and why does it do so in the manner that it does?
  6. churchlady Member

Study Tech is Study Tech no matter how you imbed it in pages of legitimate curriculum. This school will have to denounce study tech to become a real school.
    Are we following up on the school?
  7. themadhair Member

Apparently the wikileaks version doesn't have introduction I was referring. It is titled
    "Vital data on study" and emphasises the importance of identifying misunderstoods.

Straight up study tech designed to reduce any critical thought.
  8. me57 Member

this
  9. gimmepickle Member

Thanks. But.
  10. me57 Member

this
  11. none given Member

^ hhhmmm?
  12. fitch2000 Member

I don't "hate" it. I "hate" what it will be used for. Introducing kids to L Ron Hubbard. I bet his name will be all over the stuff used in the classrooms. Those scientology teachers will prolly make sure of that. Maybe even use some of the new rereleased books from Galaxy Press. YAY!

I "hate" that a portion of Will Smith's money will go to ABLE to pay for it. So, did Will Smith ever look into that and see if he was paying the cult for using study tech? I believe he said he wasn't paying for it but would look into it and get back to the guys at the protest. Any word on that? I bet not.
  13. Optimisticate Member

I don't think Will Smith cleared the air, unless someone farted and he turned on a fan.

He lied, period. He lied.

Will Smith Latest Scientologist Hit with Gay Rumors - Associated Content

14. aNONanon Member

Nah ... I wouldn't trust that! That's far from reliable source, just rumors ... He sure is close to Sci considering his wife and TC. He is influenced and careful about saying anything critical but that doesn't really mean he is scieno. Remember what nonsense was written about anon in some news? If they reveal their source on that and it will be convincing, then I'll make up my mind about it ...
  15. incog712 Member

I think that the press release reads well, at least for one aimed at the mainstream media. It's pretty obvious that WS was working damage control to the best of his abilities and the matter over the cults influence over him and that school need to be watched closely but the press release itself brings up a lot of valid points while remaining subtle enough for the mainstream media to swallow.

tl/dr Press release - Win! WS - Smell ya later.
  16. Re: Will Smith Clears the Air

~A~G~R~E~E~
  17. Anon1720 Member

So, unless its super sekrit, what's the latest on Will's school?
  18. Donovan Cook Member

THIS^^

Also:
    I use the Duck theorum.

Will's married to a scino
    Will's bestfriends with a scino
    Will gives money to cos/front groups.

If it walks like a duck......
  19. raoxyu Member

Damn, I had my hopes up for a bit there, then I read furter down the thread. Agreed on not just believing what he says and keeping track of what's actually happening there.
  20. czech Member

Has anyone been back to see if anything is going on?
  21. Apotheker Member

Remember, in Germany someone wrote in the news, that Smith is gay. He was in an bordello, they said. It was the time he say that he isnt an scilon... You know what I smell.
  22. RandomGuy Member

Puthy? You in particular?
  23. Apotheker Member

Will Smith: Foto zeigt - Will liebt es, Männer zu küssen (Update)

Translation by http://ets.freetranslation.com/
  24. Apotheker Member

I have read, that Tom Cruise wanna left the cult, than the cult make a campaign, that he is gay and Tommy went fast as hell back into the arms of Miscavige. It looks for me a little bit like the story about the mother of bordello... After the "news" Will went back to the "I am no member but I like it". It smells like an OSA operation.