Customize

Will Smith Clears the Air

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Spooge, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Spooge Member

2. Daywatch Member

Re: Will Smith Clears the Air

Anons working at Fox News?
    ITS MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK
  3. D... Member

We had a press release?
  4. squeak Member

Apparently!

We'll have to work out more communication between the many, many, many Anonymous departments. :colbert:

(Perhaps from the CA anons?)
  5. iaxiloll Member

Well the fact that he admitted speak to us sooths the paranoia I had about SoCal not taking pics when they spoke to him. Well done Socal you gais did deliver in the end. "More importantly: Jada wore a short-waisted vintage dress" WTF!!!
  6. gregg Member

We did. The LA anons put it together and some others edited it and sent it to me. I sent it out to the big mailing list (now at 396,056 contacts.)

Here is a copy for everyone that wants to see it.

7. Relyt Member

More importantly, to Fox, because they figure their female audience would be the ones following the celebrity news, and also that they only care about what they're wearing rather than what they have to say.
  8. gregg Member

There are still people who dont use enturb for stuff like this. As I understand it the press release was written by a california anon who sent it to another who then edited and added to it. That person then asked for some editing/proof reading help on irc and some people joined in. After they were done editing it they emailed me a copy and on irc we talked and I agreed to send it out to the list.
  9. the_leif Member

Will Smith confirms talks with Anonymous?

Definite win.
  10. demosthenes Member

I'm most relieved that he repeated the whole not-a-scn thing. I can't see the CoS letting him be a "closet" Scientologist. (I mean, yeah, it's nominally his decision, but I think we've seen enough of the psychological pressure they put on their members to know their capabilities in this regard.)

Way to go, SoCal Anon. ^^

Bookmarked this on the news feed (link below). I'll file Smith under "good guys" for now.
  11. Re: Will Smith Clears the Air

Your kidding right?

Look we like to make fun of $cientologist stupidity, but in the real world we have to accept that there are intelligent $cientologists that do know a thing or two. And, you know what? It isn't a hard stretch right now to think that they know that $cientology=poison to a actors career. So, why not get your next big star to sit- on the fact he is a $cientologist- and wait for this whole Anonymous thing to blow over, then trot him out when it is safe.

Fact Jada is a $cilon.
    Fact he is good friends with other $cilons.
    Fact he believes the tech works. (Why else hand out "free" stress test coupons to the people he worked with on his last movie.)
    Fact $cilons lie... compulsively and constantly.

There is no proof that Wil is not a $cilon, but he has done little to dissuade that he is not one, or at least supports it.

Actions speak louder than words and Wil's actions are doing a lot of talking.

Why is everyone so quick to give celebrities a pass? Stop being so fucking starstruck.
  12. iaxiloll Member

^^^^^Sorry gais I am with The Fifth Estate on this one.
  13. rawrz Member

:roll:Super.
  14. anonymous1312 Member

Guess it's back down to DEFCON 4 with Will. The silos hatches are closed but the 'poons are still on standby. I'd be interested to know about the "4+4= <what is true for me is true for me>" basic Scilon speak interview was all about.

From a Scilon PR point of view it's a fail though - still they have Juliette Lewis in the Sunday Times for balance.
  15. xenucam Member

i was so NOT devastated.
  16. fitch2000 Member

"The only way to control people is to lie to them", L Ron Hubbard.

Study tech is bullshit and we all know this, no way he thinks using a freaking dictionary or making clay models is some revolutionary new study technology that he needs scientologist teachers to teach to innocent children.

He is putting kids in line to be indoctrinated into a cult, for this I will never forgive him. Kiss his ass all you like, I ain't buying it.
  17. iaxiloll Member

No one in their right mind will bring kids anywhere near anything that has to do with El Rum or Scientology unless they had something to do with it themselves. We are talking about kids here.
  18. Anonymoux Member

and an oink oink here
    an oink oink there
  19. coslies Member

FOXNews.com - Will Smith Clears the Air - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Quoted for those who didn't believe the ANONYMOUS MEETS with WILL SMITH HIMSELF thread was true.
  20. coslies Member

cocks, double post happens a lot lately.
  21. Anonymoux Member

When MarcabEmpress and other LA anons get their mitts on a Scion sympathizer (at the least) it is a FAR more relevant session than a press conference.

We are LA.
    We get this shit.
  22. Re: Will Smith Clears the Air

Epic Win.

So much for scarey dangerous terrorists. Someone should drop this to NYPD pre-Free Katie.
  23. Re: Will Smith Clears the Air

What Would Tyler Durden Do? picked up the story from Fox. I'd never heard of it, but apparently it's pretty popular, as it is the number-one source of views on the Jason Beghe teaser with 15k clicks.

Also, The Huffington Post - another considerable source of clicks from the Beghe teaser.
  24. Anonymoux Member

the comments to the ws story are HIGHLARIOUS
  25. Re: Will Smith Clears the Air

Will Smith: Will Smith Interrupts Dinner to Fend Off Latest Scientology Rumors
  26. me57 Member

he i am sure knows the controversy regarding the cult scientology and he still defends the study tech. he no doubt knows it is cult front any money spent on any of the junk goes to the cult. i will not watch any movies he=will smith or his wife are in no respect for either of them. oh yeah and he has those cult people on his staff.
  27. Relyt Member

I'm kind of sitting on the fence in this case. It may be true that he could have said what he said to stay on the good side with the general public. But he could also understand what Anonymous' goals and reasons are and is trying to make sure that his school doesn't fall entirely into the hands of Scientologists (in which case he might have no idea what he's getting into).

At this moment, it seems like there's a lot of possibilities as to what's really going on with Will. So, in my opinion, no one should jump to conclusions right now, but rather stay on the watch for any signs that point to danger, and keep us all updated.
  28. Anonymoux Member

In other words (mine): Guilty until proven innocent.
  29. Hieronymous Member

more I think about it the more I figure he isnt one but Jada for sure is. Not once has she spoken up about it in a while, always him
  30. Clamosaurus Member

Emphasis mine

Exactly. Woll Smoth stating that is indicative of what he really 'believes'. Its pure scientolothink,IMHO
    Nothing Smith says can reconcile NVA starting a website up, then purging it after questions came about its affiliation with hubbard's mindfuck for kids.

Smith came out to handle the situation to try negate media interest by having Nony's not draw attention by picketting NVA.
  31. 043 Member

32. iaxiloll Member

33. iaxiloll Member

cocks X 2
  34. iaxiloll Member

^^^^^^Sony tried to kill Will Smith Scientology story

35. Anonymoux Member

he illustrates one possible difference between being *smart* and being *educated* and also, the old scion, "change the subject"

pressure stays ON
  36. genoramix Member

^^^FUCKING THIS AND REFUCKING THIS.

SCILONS LIE ALL THE TIME. WHY NOT WILL FFS????
  37. Lorelei Member

Be supportive in case it's the truth.
    Be vigilant in case it's a lie.
    Past experience indicates a high probability that it is a "shore story."
    Cover all bases.

We have no definitive proof either way, and it is harder to "prove a negative" than to verify a positive "hit." If he's a Scientologist, it will be far easier to prove and verify than the converse; that he isn't.
  38. Lorelei Member

Be supportive in case it's the truth.
    Be vigilant in case it's a lie.
    Past experience indicates a high probability that it is a "shore story."
    Cover all bases.

We have no definitive proof either way, and it is harder to "prove a negative" than to verify a positive "hit." If he's a Scientologist, it will be far easier to prove and verify than the converse; that he isn't.
  39. Thundersalmon Member

I think that some celebrities are using the current anonymous/cos war as a means to further their careers.
    publicists for will smith will assuredly jump all over Will to publicly stay clear of scientology for the time being.
    On the other hand, publicitsts for Pink will say "become a scientologist", tank your career, get on drugs then get some real help, leave scientology , come out and say how much better your life is after all your ordeals. release a mediocre album and be a star again.

This is a huge PR tool we a re building for celebrities.