Customize

will smith bringing Jayz and Beyonce into Scientology?

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anon Gin Member

First the Illuminati, then Scions!
    Got any serious dox?
  3. SOJOA Member

I dont believe it. At all.
  4. LocalSP Member

Doubt it. JZ is all about his money. He's got Beyonce already what the hell does he need scientology for?
  5. Anonymous Member

Nonsense. Beyonce is a good christian girl from the south.
  6. Anonymous Member

celebrity news? serious dox?
  7. RightOn Member

this story is from last March
  8. the anti Member

not when i'm done with her
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

no
    you?
  10. Anonymous Member

I seem to remember Jada Pinket Smith calling herself a southern baptist or the like.
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

Exclusive: Beyonce's Scientology secret revealed

Uh oh! Beyonce is on the war path and her mum Tina Knowles is in the firing line.

By Amy Nelmes, November 4, 2013

Sources have exclusively told TheFIX how Beyonce, 32, is “worried” about Tina’s new romance with actor Richard Lawson due to his Scientology beliefs.

In fact, since the new couple started dating, they’ve attended a string of Scientology events and Tina’s now showing interest in the programme.

“Beyonce is arguing with her mom because Tina is dating Richard, who is a practicing Scientologist,” says the source. “Beyonce is dead-set against the religion and is worried her mom is getting sucked in.”

It’s no secret Beyonce, who is currently in Australia on tour, is a devoted Christian, along with her family.

And the insider claims she’s scared that Tina is being swept-up in this new romance, with the couple making their first public appearance late last week in NYC.

“Beyonce and husband Jay Z are wary of the religion and are trying to get Tina to be a bit more cautious,” says the source. “The relationship is causing big problems between daughter and mother.”

Source: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/now/2013/11/04/10/40/beyonce-scientology-links

Since this seems to be the first mention of Richard Lawson on this site, here's a search:

http://www.bing.com/search?q="Richard Lawson" Scientology
    • Like Like x 5
  12. Anonymous Member

Bing is a self censoring crap search engine. Indeed, it implemented the ideal scilon way of search. Negative things will only turn up if you actually searching for negative things. You will only know Tiananmen is a tourist attraction if you use Bing.
  13. I just "Binged" 'Tiananmen Square,' and the top result was Wikipedia's entry for the 1989 Tiananmen Square Protests.
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

15. 201

Richard Lawson Studios

[IMG]
    2 reviews

Categories: Specialty Schools, Performing Arts [Edit]
    Sherman Oaks, CA 91403

First of all - Class is held in his own house in the "back house". Secondly, you are forced to sign your life away by promising to pay 16 weeks even if you decide to stop attending classes (kind of illegal). Secondly-- he has this stage manager who might be the WORST person on the planet. I bumped into another "classmate" on a shoot and she also had a terrible experience with Chariss (stage manager). I had a very personal incident in which I had to go back home and this woman has a. tried to compare me to Robert Downey Jr. and then b. ask me (blatantly) if my cousin was in fact dead. I simply scoffed at this due to the incredible amount of disbelief of what I just heard and then I told her conversation was over. My cousin's freak accident was all over the NY Times and the Village Voice and The Daily News. I mean, seriously, to even question when I would come back and that my having to leave bc of my cousin's well being was NO EXCUSE.

They are crazy fanatics and no offense to all the scientologist but they are "very happy" and over the top with their super positive energy. I say try it if you want, but don't sign any papers. They will hold you liable. Or at least try to.

Good Luck LA ACTORS....

p.s. just fyi - after speaking to classmate the day i bumped into her, she said nearly half the class had dropped out 1/2 way through the term....
  16. Anonymous Member

Bing == Microsoft...and you are acting surprised, because???
  17. Bing' results depend on language. Even if you bing tiananmen in traditional Chinese, it is mostly like English. But in simplified Chinese, it's a pure tourist attraction.
  18. th?id=H.4957943937436156&pid=15.1.jpg th?id=H.4839441459839212&pid=15.1.jpg

There's no ceiling on 'Fixed Donations', for a mere 50 million dollar donation to this sinister, corrupt, controlling cult of LRH, JayZ and Beyonce could become the greatest 'humanitarians' in Scientology history and purchase the highly coveted IAS Gold, errr Diamond, ummm Platinum (to be determined) Patron Laureate Staus and put cheapass simple 10 million dollar donor 'Patron Laureate' Nancy Cartwright to shame.

For Sale: Humanitarian status. Scientology needs to word-clear humanitarianism, ethics, family disconnections..........and so on and so forth as LRH would say..............

Donations to abusive, scamming enterprises masquerading as a 'church' like Scientology are anything but humanitarian and in fact help to promote the abusive control over its members/victims.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no no
    (Beyoncé song)
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

And they said poetry was dead!
    • Like Like x 4
  21. The Wrong Guy Member

Beyonce Doesnt Want Her Mother, Tina Knowles, Dating Scientologist Richard Lawson

By Cate Meighan, Celeb Dirty Laundry

It looks like even Beyonce can’t always get her way! The diva is used to working her butt off and having pretty much every luxury that money can buy. She is also very close to her mother, Tina Knowles and was really excited when she decided to rejoin the dating world after splitting from Beyonce’s father Mathew Knowles, a few years ago. She was excited to see her mom moving on and looking for a decent guy, but Bey isn’t necessarily agreeing with Tina’s latest choice in men.

According to the Dec. 16th print edition of Star Magazine Tina has been dating Richard Lawson for awhile now and Bey isn’t exactly a fan of the actor. It’s not his involvement in the entertainment industry that leaves a bad taste in Bey’s mouth, it’s the fact that he is a devoted follower of Scientology! Beyonce doesn’t want to see her mother affiliated with the organization at all and she rightfully fears that Tina will begin learning about the organization as a way of proving her devotion to her new man.

Apparently Beyonce has expressed her concerns and Tina simply doesn’t want to hear it. She appreciates the concern but is refusing to allow her daughter to control and micromanage her life. Bey’s concern is pretty understandable, don’t you think? I mean Scientology has come under fire for leading to the demise of several Hollywood relationships and it functions like more of a cult than anything else. Beyonce is wise to voice her concerns because ultimately, for Tina and Richard to work as a couple she would have to at least be open to the teachings.

Continued with open comments here:
    http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/20...ichard-dawson-scientology-dating-couple-1208/
    • Like Like x 1
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

I don't know Beyonce, but I'd bet an ear that not only is that not her concern at all, but that that's exactly what she hopes her mom will do.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. I agree, this isn't David Miscavige. The earlobes don't match.
    pnixbsg-png.216572.png

You talkin wid or widout Davey's earlobe?
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

Are you talkin' to me?

25. No sir, I believe I may be confusing you with a gentleman who requested the earlobe of David Miscavige on a platter. Most humble apologies.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. The Wrong Guy Member

Beyonce Caught In Secret Scientology Scandal | Radar Online

Beyonce and Jay Z have long been the subject of ridiculous rumors linking them to the Illuminati and other secret societies. But RadarOnline.com has learned that the pop icon does have ties to another controversial church — Scientology!

Beyonce’s mom, Tina Knowles, is seriously dating actor Richard Lawson, who has a history of dabbling in the church. The two attended daughter Solange’s wedding in New Orleans together this past weekend.

According to archived copies of official Scientology publications, Lawson took an “HQS Course” at the church in 1990, and a “Personal Values and Integrity Course” in 1997.

The HQS course is a “Hubbard Qualified Scientologist” course, which constitutes “a broad introduction to SCIENTOLOGY religious precepts which you can immediately put into effect in your daily life,” according to a Scientology website.

As for the “Personal Values and Integrity Course” the site claims it shows students “how to maintain honesty and personal integrity … how to feel good about yourself and your life.”

Continued here:
    http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...ology-scandal-mom-tina-dating-richard-lawson/
    • Like Like x 1