Customize

Will Fry Speaks To Anons Again RE: LA Megaraid

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by The Goddamn Pacman, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Will Fry Speaks To Anons Again RE: LA Megaraid

Hey folks, two new videos for you.

Will Fry was in town and asked me to bring my camera over to the Org to record a sort of "testimonial" of his, and I did so. Here are the videos:

WARNING: This was shot next to heavy road traffic (a dumbass mistake on my part), so the noise in the background will be loud. I apologize for that, transcriptions will be made available in the coming days if needed. But I hope the message comes across clear enough.

Part 1

Transcript: [SPOILER]What's up, y'all? This is Will Fry. And I'm here with The Goddamn Pacman on a beautiful day in February. We're at the Church of Scientology, Los Gatos. And the reason I asked Pacman to join me here was to talk about some things that I've been thinking about a lot recently - some things that are much harder for me to talk about than the last time you saw me speak about my life experiences in Scientology. And... so please bear with me, okay? I haven't scripted anything; I'm just going to talk it out. And thanks again to The Goddamn Pacman for all his support and thank you all for your wonderful support and feedback - all my friends on sherdog, everyone on whyweprotest and the ex-scientologist message board and everywhere else, everyone else. I love you all. And if what I have to say on this video takes away some of that then so be it, and I understand, because it's gonna be -- the subject matter's gonna be a little rough.

You know, it's clear to most people that have heard my story, read my story, that I was abused - at the every least mentally - with Scientology. You know, starting with my parents, all the way to my school and then eventually as a Sea Org member. And it comes from that L. Ron Hubbard "Child Dianetics" philosophy. That's - that's a big, a big part of it. And the gist of it is that a child is not actually a child at all; it's just a "being," or a "spirit" or a "thetan" that has been around for billions of years and is just occupying a smaller body than the rest of, you know, the adults that are around the child. So a child doesn't need to be treated like a child; a child needs to be treated like an adult and given the same responsibilities as an adult. It's madness and that's well understood by Anonymous and people that know about the Church of Scientology, especially with regard to their philosophy on kids.

But rather than just sit here and point the finger at others and say "I was abused and I need hugs" or whatever... 'cause I'm not looking for hugs. You know, I'm in therapy; I'll work it out there. But I want to talk about how the abusee becomes the abuser. And that certainly happened for me, with me. After... right after I left the Sea Org I was really messed up. I was twenty years old and I just was on the decks receiving all the interrogations and security checks and all that crazy manual labor for six months straight, and they... they got me real good. They broke me in a couple ways, not so hard that I stayed, but hard enough that I really didn't know where I was at. You know, and, all I really wanted to do was escape. That was my thing. For that next solid year, I mean I was twenty but right away I got a fake I.D. and I was out at the bars and clubs and drinking, and just... trying to party, and y'know, every girl that would give me the time of day, I would totally try to hook up with them, and that was a big part of me trying to escape.

I mean, in that year I probably - year and change - I was probably with ten different girls. And not that I wanted to be with a bunch of different girls, but once one of them got to know me they weren't really interested in that anymore because I was a screwed-up ex-Scientologist and ex-Sea Org member. I was still a Scientologist, but I mean I was an ex-Sea Org Member. And I know we all like to have a laugh about the "What are your crimes? What are your crimes? What are your crimes?" but that is very real, and to this day this is beaten into my brain. This is in my head and I have to try to stay aware of it so I don't give that to people, I mean, I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to any woman who has ever dated me, ever, because that's what they got from me. They got this - especially after the Sea Org - they got this "What are your crimes? What are your crimes?" treatment from me. And even, even now, you know, I just got out of a big relationship and that was the gist of the - I was mentally abusing her with this sort of behavior, right?

I mean, in that two year period of time I was in the Sea Org - you know the book "Introduction to Scientology Ethics?" I was ordered to read that roughly about ten times in just those two and a half years I was there, especially when I was trying to leave the Sea Org. And I mean, I had to read it - it's called like the M-9 - you read it aloud in front of another person and if they hear you stutter or stumble across a word they'll make you look up the words in the dictionary that they think you don't understand. So I mean I thoroughly read this, but they could easily call that book "An Introduction to Madness," because that's what it is: an insane way of thinking.

So.

So getting back to my point, is noone every really wanted to be my girlfriend. you know, but I hooked up with probably about ten girls in that first year, and uh... a couple of them weren't eighteen. A couple of them were seventeen, one was sixteen and one was actually fifteen years old. And the one that was fifteen years old I actually considered my girlfriend for about a month, but not a serious like, live-in relationship or anything like that. She was, herself, an ex-Sea Org member, and someone that I had worked, not directly with, but around... in the Sea Org.

Let me back up a little bit here. When I first got out, one of the first women that were kind enough to, um, to ease my pain, if you will - you know, she was actually just a year younger than I was; she was nineteen, I was twenty. And um, I really was into her but she didn't - once again - didn't want to be my girlfriend for obvious reasons, but I stayed friends with her and friends with her family. And uh, her younger sister was the fifteen-year-old girl that I wound up getting together with and actually having a short relationship with. And it's not like it was something I was hiding. I wasn't like "Oh, don't tell anybody I have a fifteen-year-old girlfriend." It was "Yeah, this is my girlfriend." And the Scientologists in my life, many of them were supportive, because at least she was a Scientologist. And that was okay and people I knew did the same thing: dated girls that were under eighteen because they were Scientologists, and when you are a Scientologist child your identity is stripped from you.

You'll see this many times; there are so many examples. Your identity is stripped from you and then replaced with the "TRs" and the "Tone Scale" and the "Comm Cycle" and the L. Ron Hubbard Identity, the Scientology Identity that you will see with so many of them, which is why they seem like The Borg - why they seem like the High Five mentality all the time. That starts in childhood, so this girl didn't seem like a fifteen-year-old at all. She seemed like my age; she seemed like a woman my age and she seemed exactly like I did and exactly like the other Scientologist women that I knew. It was very... L. Ron Hubbard, very Child Dianetics. I'm sure you guys can find many examples of this and people talking about it.

But, you know, I remained friends with her family. I was more - I was actually upset with myself, I was mad at myself for hurting her older sister's feelings, 'cause that's kind of a messed up thing to do. It's actually a really messed up thing to do: date a girl then date her younger sister. That's... that's not cool and I felt really bad and I was really beaten up over that, you know, that I did that. And I felt like a complete asshole. I mean, I was really messed up. And I made up with the girl and her sister, and I was still friends with her family... but you know, I understand now. I understand that... that was wrong.

And I haven't - since that year - I haven't been with any women that are, you know, under the age of eighteen at all.

[to passersby: Hi. Pardon us, ladies.]

Um, this isn't like a problem; I don't consider myself to be a pedophile and I don't think any person in my life would believe that at all. But what I did in that year - that was wrong, that was... it's not okay and I want to say that. I am fully willing to go to jail if a jury of my peers determines that I am guilty of something like statutory rape - OR - for my crimes, my fraud in... with my cooperation with -- my involvement with the criminal organization known as Bridge Publications Incorporated, [[and?]] the Sea Organization.

I'm fully willing to pay my debt to society if a jury of my peers believes that to be the case, and that's why I wanted to actually come out here and talk to you all, and I wanted you to see me. I didn't want you guys to just read it, 'cause this is serious.

And uh...

[end part 1][/SPOILER]

Part 2
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mlOVJGoFHA"]YouTube- Will Fry Speaks Again 2/2[/ame]
    Transcription: [SPOILER]There's something I'm leading up to here, and it's pretty significant. What it is, is that - that girl, that fifteen-year-old girl - she was kicked out of the Sea Org. She didn't route out; she was kicked out of the Sea Org. And what you've got to know is that the reason someone is kicked out of the Sea Org has to be really severe. There cannot be...

[to passersby: Sorry, guys. Hi, puppy.]

It is so unbelievably difficult to get yourself kicked out of the Sea Organization. And almost unimaginable to have a fourteen-year-old do something bad enough for that to happen. But it was really bad, and it wasn't something that she did; it was something that was done to her. And, uh... if the press and the public had caught wind of this -- I found out about it because I was with her and she confided in me. I won't say her name, and um... because... that's gotta be something that she has to, uh...

[short break in video, caption on black screen says "paused video to allow pedestrians to cross - don't freak"]

Yeah, this has got - she's gonna have to talk about it if she wants to. I don't know if she will or not but she deserves to have her privacy, and... anyway, the reason that she was kicked out of the Sea Organization, I'm not gonna talk about it right now; I'm gonna talk about it to the press at the L.A Megaraid.

So I'll just say thank you all for listening and I hope to see you all there. And believe me when I tell you: it's hardcore, and a major footbullet to the cult, and I can't wait for you all to know about it. Thank you so much, guys. Stay safe.[/SPOILER]
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Will Fry Speaks To Anons Again RE: LA Megaraid

Fuck Ya. Good to see Will again and him calling out the bullshit. Moar please - also no moar video near traffic, k?
  3. Re: Will Fry Speaks To Anons Again RE: LA Megaraid

Trust me, it'll be the last time that'll happen. Sincere apologies.
  4. i'mglib Member

Wow.

Wow.

Thanks for this GDP and WH720.

Looking forward to meeting you WH720.
  5. chrisanon Member

These were extremely moving vids. It troubles me how tortured Will looks.

It also angers me that here's an ex-Scilon who might have done something wrong (in CA, it's not statutory rape if the parents of the younger partner give their permission) but, if it's found to be legally wrong, well, he's willing to take whatever punishment he's earned.

Meanwhile Marty and Mike, who are probably old enough to be Will's father, blog, give interviews to the media, travel to England, make trouble in Australia, but only mention crimes on which the statutes have run, and dance around anything that might get them in trouble.

Look, I know M&M are still brainwashed. But brainwashing and cowardice are 2 different things.

Marty and Mike are cowards. They were probably cowards when they got into Sci, we know they're cowards now that they're out, and they'll probably be cowards forever. Fuck them.

Pacman, the road noise is definitely horrible. If the audio's bad, I usually bail out in 30 seconds. So that's how compelling these vids are.
  6. Anontacular Member

Love that Will. Looking forward to hanging with him at the Megaraid.
  7. Anonymous Member

Video Protip: Plug a pair of headphones into the camera so you can hear what audio you're getting. ;)
  8. thetanic Member

As I see it WH720, your emotional development was stunted and that's why those younger women appealed to you at that time. You've matured, now find women your own age attractive.
  9. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the statement and videos. Most of the time the audio is understandable, but not easily. Added transcriptions would be appreciated.
  10. Optimisticate Member

Will, whether or not you want or need a hug, you've got at least one waiting for you. :)
  11. Anon1720 Member

Thank you Will for speaking out.
  12. greebly Member

Well again, admiration and respect for speaking out and having the will to speak aloud to all.

Everytime someone does this it makes another quiet soul feel that little bit braver and stronger.

inb4heroOGworship
  13. Daisy Member

Thanks PacMan and Will for the vids.

Will, thanks for putting into words what some of ex's have a hard time with expressing. Stripping your identity is something I can totally understand.
  14. Anonymous Member

hey will i am pretty sure i know who ur talking about and what. i would love to talk to u at the raid because it is pretty sick the way i heard it with the cult spin on it. cheers and be safe
  15. Re: Will Fry Speaks To Anons Again RE: LA Megaraid

Con todo el respeto, Will, for speaking out.
  16. Anonymous Member

Will and pacman, that vid presentation was so compelling that the traffic noise faded far into the background..well done

all the best to you Will
  17. marlysfan Member

Exactly. I'm sorry about your relationship woes, but you are a handsome, articulate young man, and with time, patience, and healing you will be able to find a wonderful woman whom with you can forge a deep, meaningful relationship.

And thanks to the Pacman for taping and putting this up.
  18. grumpus Member

Much respect, Will. Much.

Edit: Ok, transcript done. Feel free to put it in the OP or use it however you want.

Part one TRANSCRIPT.

[spoiler]What's up, y'all? This is Will Fry. And I'm here with The Goddamn Pacman on a beautiful day in February. We're at the Church of Scientology, Los Gatos. And the reason I asked Pacman to join me here was to talk about some things that I've been thinking about a lot recently - some things that are much harder for me to talk about than the last time you saw me speak about my life experiences in Scientology. And... so please bear with me, okay? I haven't scripted anything; I'm just going to talk it out. And thanks again to The Goddamn Pacman for all his support and thank you all for your wonderful support and feedback - all my friends on sherdog, everyone on whyweprotest and the ex-scientologist message board and everywhere else, everyone else. I love you all. And if what I have to say on this video takes away some of that then so be it, and I understand, because it's gonna be -- the subject matter's gonna be a little rough.

You know, it's clear to most people that have heard my story, read my story, that I was abused - at the every least mentally - with Scientology. You know, starting with my parents, all the way to my school and then eventually as a Sea Org member. And it comes from that L. Ron Hubbard "Child Dianetics" philosophy. That's - that's a big, a big part of it. And the gist of it is that a child is not actually a child at all; it's just a "being," or a "spirit" or a "thetan" that has been around for billions of years and is just occupying a smaller body than the rest of, you know, the adults that are around the child. So a child doesn't need to be treated like a child; a child needs to be treated like an adult and given the same responsibilities as an adult. It's madness and that's well understood by Anonymous and people that know about the Church of Scientology, especially with regard to their philosophy on kids.

But rather than just sit here and point the finger at others and say "I was abused and I need hugs" or whatever... 'cause I'm not looking for hugs. You know, I'm in therapy; I'll work it out there. But I want to talk about how the abusee becomes the abuser. And that certainly happened for me, with me. After... right after I left the Sea Org I was really messed up. I was twenty years old and I just was on the decks receiving all the interrogations and security checks and all that crazy manual labor for six months straight, and they... they got me real good. They broke me in a couple ways, not so hard that I stayed, but hard enough that I really didn't know where I was at. You know, and, all I really wanted to do was escape. That was my thing. For that next solid year, I mean I was twenty but right away I got a fake I.D. and I was out at the bars and clubs and drinking, and just... trying to party, and y'know, every girl that would give me the time of day, I would totally try to hook up with them, and that was a big part of me trying to escape.

I mean, in that year I probably - year and change - I was probably with ten different girls. And not that I wanted to be with a bunch of different girls, but once one of them got to know me they weren't really interested in that anymore because I was a screwed-up ex-Scientologist and ex-Sea Org member. I was still a Scientologist, but I mean I was an ex-Sea Org Member. And I know we all like to have a laugh about the "What are your crimes? What are your crimes? What are your crimes?" but that is very real, and to this day this is beaten into my brain. This is in my head and I have to try to stay aware of it so I don't give that to people, I mean, I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologize to any woman who has ever dated me, ever, because that's what they got from me. They got this - especially after the Sea Org - they got this "What are your crimes? What are your crimes?" treatment from me. And even, even now, you know, I just got out of a big relationship and that was the gist of the - I was mentally abusing her with this sort of behavior, right?

I mean, in that two year period of time I was in the Sea Org - you know the book "Introduction to Scientology Ethics?" I was ordered to read that roughly about ten times in just those two and a half years I was there, especially when I was trying to leave the Sea Org. And I mean, I had to read it - it's called like the M-9 - you read it aloud in front of another person and if they hear you stutter or stumble across a word they'll make you look up the words in the dictionary that they think you don't understand. So I mean I thoroughly read this, but they could easily call that book "An Introduction to Madness," because that's what it is: an insane way of thinking.

So.

So getting back to my point, is noone every really wanted to be my girlfriend. you know, but I hooked up with probably about ten girls in that first year, and uh... a couple of them weren't eighteen. A couple of them were seventeen, one was sixteen and one was actually fifteen years old. And the one that was fifteen years old I actually considered my girlfriend for about a month, but not a serious like, live-in relationship or anything like that. She was, herself, an ex-Sea Org member, and someone that I had worked, not directly with, but around... in the Sea Org.

Let me back up a little bit here. When I first got out, one of the first women that were kind enough to, um, to ease my pain, if you will - you know, she was actually just a year younger than I was; she was nineteen, I was twenty. And um, I really was into her but she didn't - once again - didn't want to be my girlfriend for obvious reasons, but I stayed friends with her and friends with her family. And uh, her younger sister was the fifteen-year-old girl that I wound up getting together with and actually having a short relationship with. And it's not like it was something I was hiding. I wasn't like "Oh, don't tell anybody I have a fifteen-year-old girlfriend." It was "Yeah, this is my girlfriend." And the Scientologists in my life, many of them were supportive, because at least she was a Scientologist. And that was okay and people I knew did the same thing: dated girls that were under eighteen because they were Scientologists, and when you are a Scientologist child your identity is stripped from you.

You'll see this many times; there are so many examples. Your identity is stripped from you and then replaced with the "TRs" and the "Tone Scale" and the "Comm Cycle" and the L. Ron Hubbard Identity, the Scientology Identity that you will see with so many of them, which is why they seem like The Borg - why they seem like the High Five mentality all the time. That starts in childhood, so this girl didn't seem like a fifteen-year-old at all. She seemed like my age; she seemed like a woman my age and she seemed exactly like I did and exactly like the other Scientologist women that I knew. It was very... L. Ron Hubbard, very Child Dianetics. I'm sure you guys can find many examples of this and people talking about it.

But, you know, I remained friends with her family. I was more - I was actually upset with myself, I was mad at myself for hurting her older sister's feelings, 'cause that's kind of a messed up thing to do. It's actually a really messed up thing to do: date a girl then date her younger sister. That's... that's not cool and I felt really bad and I was really beaten up over that, you know, that I did that. And I felt like a complete asshole. I mean, I was really messed up. And I made up with the girl and her sister, and I was still friends with her family... but you know, I understand now. I understand that... that was wrong.

And I haven't - since that year - I haven't been with any women that are, you know, under the age of eighteen at all.

[to passersby: Hi. Pardon us, ladies.]

Um, this isn't like a problem; I don't consider myself to be a pedophile and I don't think any person in my life would believe that at all. But what I did in that year - that was wrong, that was... it's not okay and I want to say that. I am fully willing to go to jail if a jury of my peers determines that I am guilty of something like statutory rape - OR - for my crimes, my fraud in... with my cooperation with -- my involvement with the criminal organization known as Bridge Publications Incorporated, [[and?]] the Sea Organization.

I'm fully willing to pay my debt to society if a jury of my peers believes that to be the case, and that's why I wanted to actually come out here and talk to you all, and I wanted you to see me. I didn't want you guys to just read it, 'cause this is serious.

And uh...

[end part 1][/spoiler]

Part two TRANSCRIPT:

[spoiler]
    There's something I'm leading up to here, and it's pretty significant. What it is, is that - that girl, that fifteen-year-old girl - she was kicked out of the Sea Org. She didn't route out; she was kicked out of the Sea Org. And what you've got to know is that the reason someone is kicked out of the Sea Org has to be really severe. There cannot be...

[to passersby: Sorry, guys. Hi, puppy.]

It is so unbelievably difficult to get yourself kicked out of the Sea Organization. And almost unimaginable to have a fourteen-year-old do something bad enough for that to happen. But it was really bad, and it wasn't something that she did; it was something that was done to her. And, uh... if the press and the public had caught wind of this -- I found out about it because I was with her and she confided in me. I won't say her name, and um... because... that's gotta be something that she has to, uh...

[short break in video, caption on black screen says "paused video to allow pedestrians to cross - don't freak"]

Yeah, this has got - she's gonna have to talk about it if she wants to. I don't know if she will or not but she deserves to have her privacy, and... anyway, the reason that she was kicked out of the Sea Organization, I'm not gonna talk about it right now; I'm gonna talk about it to the press at the L.A Megaraid.

So I'll just say thank you all for listening and I hope to see you all there. And believe me when I tell you: it's hardcore, and a major footbullet to the cult, and I can't wait for you all to know about it. Thank you so much, guys. Stay safe.[/spoiler]
  19. LocalSP Member

Wow Will, it takes a lot of fortitude to get on camera and tell your story like that. I only hope that it doesn't cause you grief. Well done.
  20. Anonymous Member

This plays like a teaser trailer. I like it.

Also, I don't even mind that you're ginger. That's just how much I respect you.
  21. Re: Will Fry Speaks To Anons Again RE: LA Megaraid

Will has such a great speaking voice and presence, as well as something worth saying.

Would love to hear a long, professional piece (no disrespect to the awesome Pacman, btw) with a sympathetic interviewer with time to let Will tell it as he pleases.

That'd be some powerful stuff.
  22. Ogsonofgroo Member

Deep respect Will and thanks Pacman, road noise aside, this moved me with its honesty and candor.
    Take care guise!

Oh, caeks too.
  23. grumpus Member

Transcript up now in my post on page one, for those who need it.
  24. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  25. Re: Will Fry Speaks To Anons Again RE: LA Megaraid

Thanks a ton for this, they've been added to the OP
  26. ravenanon Member

I liked it! Great work!
  27. Re: Will Fry Speaks To Anons Again RE: LA Megaraid

If the girl Will refers to is one of Wally Hanks victims, I BEG HER TO GET AN ATTORNEY AND FIND THE STRENGTH TO SPEAK OUT. WALLY STILL HAS ACCESS TO CHILDREN AND HAS NEVER OWNED UP TO HIS CRIMES.
  28. grumpus Member

No problem... and I can't wait to see the results of the Megaraid.

btw, I see a small typo in part 1, if you care to edit it. Where it says "at the every least" it should be (obviously) "at the very least" instead.
  29. panzerknacker Member

Thank you, Will, for your courage in talking about this.

And thank you for significantly boosting attendance at the megaraid.

(Sounds like a lot of people in NorCal need new brake pads.)
  30. theLastAnon Member

inb4EXheroworship

You can tell from the video that Will felt compelled to say the truth out loud and accept the consequences. There's the same sense of responsibility in Aaron Saxton's statements too.

Mark Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder, criminal cult leaders in their day and opportunists-at-best today, may never have the clarity of conscience or plain old balls to publicly confess their crimes against society and sins against humanity. Fuck 'em.

I hope Will's video encourages other former members to admit their actions in public. The impact of admitting "I did this and it was wrong" is enormously powerful in showing the public exactly what's wrong with Scientology.

Mad respect for standing up Will. H/T to TGP for the vids.
  31. willhaven720 Member

Whoa... what the hell is this??

j/k

Ninja raid was ninja.

Thanks for not demanding my immediate castration, ya'll. And thanks for the transcription.

P.S. It doesn't have anything to do with Wally Hanks.
  32. Re: Will Fry Speaks To Anons Again RE: LA Megaraid

Unfortunate. We've been waiting for that guy to get what he deserves
  33. Anonymous Member

Yeah, Will please don't beat yourself up over this. Really you were dating girls within 5 years of your age range - something totally acceptable at any other time in life. I think the other poster was right that because of the cult fucking with your head you were left a bit emotionally immature and therefore it was only natural that younger girls held an appeal - you guys were on a similar wave length.

I think the fact that you do feel guilty and are talking about it just proves you are a good person and have grown up now. A real dick wouldn't even sweat what they had done.

You're awesome Will and what you are doing is so important. Keep up the good fight - we are all rooting for you!!! Also, I'm sure there's plenty of cute chicks on here that are 21+ who would be more than willing to give you some sexual healing. Speaking out is going to do loads for your headspace and I bet you'll find yourself in a much healthier relationship in the next few years no problem.
  34. Random guy Member

What you have done would have been perfectly legal in most parts of the worlds, and even though it is not where you live, in's not at all uncommon. From a moral (i.e not legal) point on view, it hardly register as bad. Questionable judgement, sure, but I very much doubt anyone (except the wacky cult) would hold this up as any sort of major crime.

By coming clean, you have headed them off, and hopefully neutered any attempt as using is for fairgaming you.

Keep up the good work!
  35. Anonymous Member

In Part2 of transcript: Age of girl changes from 15 to 14
  36. Random guy Member

OK, I should edit "questionable" to "very questionable". Still, should you ever come by Scandinavia Will, there's beer on me.
  37. grumpus Member

Yeah, it's that way in the recordings. I did notice that when I transcribed.
  38. willhaven720 Member

I dated her when she was 15. She was 14 when she was in the Sea Org.
  39. grumpus Member

That's what I figured, but I was leaving it to the man who knew to clarify.
  40. willhaven720 Member

On the contrary...

It is my hope to goad them into publicly fairgaming me. I only HOPE they try to deny what I have to say at the mega-raid. If they're that stupid. Or they try to get my taxes examined. Or have me fucked with by a civil servant. Or whatever...

Come and get it, you fucking cowards.

Speaking of which...

Oh yes, sooo shocking that Mike and Marty (coward-ass former heads of the coward cult), are still cowards. lol

L Ron Hubbard was a coward, you idiots (M&M). What kind of man lets his wife do time for him??

WAR Anonymous!!! (fuck the haters)