Customize

WikiLeaks says Michael Hastings contacted it just before his death.

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Right, and here come the "everything is an accident and no event is related to any other event" theorists... lol
  2. Anonymous Member

Srs we are talking about private contractors here. They don't have to be American citizens, they don't need to consider civil rights, and as we saw in the HBGary and Straffor emails they commit crimes.
    I think it's unlikely the US government murdered an investigative journalist, Booz Allen /Strafor/HBGary type people- totally believable that there are cowboys with a financial agenda.
  3. Yes people like Booz get companies like Kroll Security to do killings and beatings.

I know this for a fact.
  4. PresidentShaw Member

It's ok to say I don't know sometimes. In fact it is recommended when you don't have all the facts.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. One rarely, if ever has ALL the facts. (You certainly haven't).
    Ever heard of Ockham's Razor, numbnuts?
  6. Anonymous Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/22/michael-hastings-email_n_3484118.html
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Kilia Member

I'm ready for the FBI to start denying that they are the FBI!
    • Like Like x 5
  8. Anonymous Member

NM it's all coming clear. Jill Kelly is a cancer.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-michael-hastings-jill-kelly-case-20130620,0,2559316.story

It's all about her.
  9. Anonymous Member

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/n...l_Kelley_sues_feds_over_Petraeus_scandal.html
  10. Anonymous Member

Okay, just letting you know that the technology for hacking into car computer systems exist and it is possible to remotely control modern cars, including making it accelerate out of the driver's control.

The computer geek below (Dr. Fisher) explains all about it In approximately the first 3 minutes of the below video. I'm not saying that is what happened. I am saying it is possible to sabotage modern cars this way.

• Like Like x 6
  11. The Internet Member

We covered the Petraeus ruin earlier:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/petraeus-wtf.106623

Just for laughs... what if the Moonbat Confederation cleverly convinced America to consolidate its various Federal police organizations into one entity, and then covertly took operational control of this entity, thanks in part to a personal army of greedy Federal contractors willing to do anything for a buck, and Scientology's old extortion ops network?
  12. Anonymous Member

the moonbats were right. they are watching us. maybe we should just call the moon bats-educated.
    Hard to swallow, but more true than I'd like.
    Stuck gas peddle? Sounds like it. I can't even imagine what the last moments of his life were like. That said, I am glad that Snowden made it to Russia.
  13. PresidentShaw Member

Ockham's razor, sure, let's apply it here shall we?

Car accident is one of the most common causes of death in america : FACT
    Unless hasting had a superpower preventing him from being equally at risk, he is just part of the large number of people who have car accidents in america each year.

Countless investigative journalists write about stuff government doesn't want them to write about, and even similar stuff to what hasting was writing about: FACT
    It is quite a common topic, especially in the internet age of citizen journalism. Why him and not someone else? It doesn't make much sense.

Conclusion: Due to statistics that show car accidents happen a whole lot in america, and that while he reported on sensitive topics, he was far from the only one to do so. Ockham's razor would tend to go in favor of ''it was just a car accident amongst many car accidents''.

Unless you have strong evidence that suggest a murder, other than hearsay and your own opinion about government, your theory is unlikely.

NpvbZX7.jpg
  14. Anonymous Member

A car accident at 80plusmph speeds when you have just contacted wikileaks and previously made a general step down?
    However much I'd like to say "naw," no.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

http://www.franklinscandal.com

Yeah, cuz the government would never do something like that. Have a nice day Prez Pollyanna.
  16. A.O.T.F Member

I would say because of the speed factor (80 to 100 MPH) he was having trouble trying to control the vehicle's continual "self correcting" measures.

(Anti-lock brakes

ABS brakes automatically sense when a tire has stopped rotating under extreme braking, and will modulate the brake pressure to allow the tire to rotate. This increases the vehicles ability to turn while braking.)

There are no Tyre skid patterns because of the above - And of the fact that the vehicle was for a second "airborne" before colliding with the tree.
  17. PresidentShaw Member

The fact that they COULD have done it doesn't mean that they DID do it. there is in fact a huge world of difference between saying it's possible and saying it's most likely what happened. Of course the fact that you WANT it to be the government gets in the way of your better judgement, so unlike those of us who prefer to be more careful in their statement and wait for further evidence, you make links where there are none to fit your story.
    Also the fact I'm treated as if I was trusting government 100% just because I stated that WE DON'T KNOW (which is also a fact by the way), shows that you are willing to cherry pick info, attack anyone who disagrees and your general bias.
    Classic moonbatery.

lEVbKKh.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Wait for the formal toxicology report.
    If you watched the video posted at Gawker, there was a bud light bottle near the car.

Even if it's true that he contacted wikileaks (who like to interject themselves into everything for publicity), the more down to earth answer might be that he was feeling very anxious, possibly drinking and or high and went for a haul ass drive in his car. Drunk driving accident. Tragic, yes.

Also, I guess people shouldn't say "FODIAF" anymore.
  19. Anonymous Member

Never said they DID do it. Your posts seemed to discount that as even a possibility. You are far more trusting than I, Sunshine. It's cute.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. veravendetter Member

He's President for a reason bitches.
  21. PresidentShaw Member

Is that all?
  22. Let's assume for just a moment that someone(s) had something to gain from the death of this journalist.
    Let's also concede that stranger assassinations have taken place.

If such a condition existed, WHO would derive benefit from this sudden silencing?
    Is there motive? Opportunity?
    Is it possible that this person or persons would go the lengths necessary to terminate this individual with extreme prejudice?

Also: Mr. Boris Korczak to the white courtesy phone, please.

PS. I'll just leave these here for those requiring a primer on the topic of state-sanctioned assassinations, secrecy and black ops, etc.; that is, intelligence:

inb4 it can't/doesn't happen here
    inb4 alphabet agencies protect our freedoms
  23. A.O.T.F Member

Will it be an “independent non governmental” toxicology report?
    • Like Like x 1
  24. PresidentShaw Member

What part of dox or gtfo don't you understand?
  25. Anonymous Member

It involves Jill Kelly, shit stirrer extrodinaire who took down a General because someone was mean to her on the internet. She was Hastings latest story. Around that bitch anything is possible.
    jill-Kelley-80-Million-Request.jpg
    She was Honorary Counsel for South Korea lol
  26. The Internet Member

The weird accident with the car going ridiculously fast does make you wonder.

But if I were a hit man paid a lump sum to take a guy out, I wouldn't do it by locking the accelerator on a car being driven through a busy city street. In hindsight, sure, pretty good kill with all the potential evidence burned away. But you don't have hindsight when you're initiating some plan.

When you're planning you have to factor in all the things that might go wrong Like, the intended victim doesn't die and therefore you don't get paid. Maybe the car hits something too soon when it's not going very fast and the air bags deploy. Or maybe the car kills people you don't want to kill. Or maybe there will be witnesses to the tampering.

A much easier plan: Whack the guy on the head then drop his body from something really tall.

That said, I do know of a crazy cult with a flair for the dramatic --e.g., LSD on a toothbrush. So hey, if you assume a killer who isn't bound by common sense, anything becomes possible.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. A.O.T.F Member

The Internet said

Fact

The vehicle is equipped with a means of anticipating and/or detecting unwanted vehicle intrusion. The vehicle is equipped with an ignition disable device that will prevent the engine from starting if the correct original manufacturer key is not used.

Mercedes spent a lot of fucking money on software and spec regarding security for the simple fact they are a highly sort after vehicle for the bad guys who like to steal them. Once that security system senses something is up .. it locks down everything .. Bonnet/windows/Sunroof/Doors/Trunk/Gas cap.
  28. The Internet Member

Too bad their engines tend to go flying if you hit something.
  29. It does not matter how many specialized precision safety features an automobile has if the human being at the control of the wheel is driving recklessly or may even be suicidal.
  30. That's just a lot of words saying that it has a security system on it, like a car alarm, to prevent theft.
    Irrelevant.
  31. A.O.T.F Member

Remote Vehicle Diagnostics

Beyond allowing you to perform a check of your vehicle's main systems remotely, mbrace2 can automatically alert you to potential issues before they become full-fledged problems. In addition, it enables your vehicle to receive software updates wirelessly through the mbrace2 network.

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/mbrace/remote_access

I'd like to see that data
  32. Anonymous Member

NSA GCHQ monitor MBZ security system engineers. They listen to everybody, why won't they want to get into anybody's car without trace? Compare to encryption it must be a piece of cake.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Waiting for toxicology- it may make conspiracy theories moot
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Yeah, it would be absolutely Hollywood case closed if his doctor were to suddenly be intimidated into saying that Hastings has suicidal ideation prior to his murder untimely death.
  36. Why do you fear the truth?
  37. Hmm.

If I (and I suspect most people) were going to commit suicide it wouldn't be DIAF, no matter how buzzed I was. That's the worst possible way to go, besides draw and quarter.

They really should have had him pushed jump out from a high window, like Dr. Olsen 'way back when.
  38. PresidentShaw Member

How do you know it's the truth? In fact I want the truth, this is why I push so hard for evidence instead of making shit up to fill in the blanks like so many people here.
    • Like Like x 1