Customize

WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by functionunknown, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

Your lover knows you like that and doesn't need to ask for consent, he also I assume respects what you do or don't want over condoms.

A man shouldn't do morning sex with someone he hardly knows unless she makes it clear when she's fully awake that she likes it.
  2. libertas Member

Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

I am only new here,but I would presume if Assange raped two women at his age in Sweden,not one but two apparently then surely ,as most rapists you would expect Assange would have history of such crimes in other countries previously & have no doubt with all the media hype,it would be out in the open by now if that was so.
    I see it as a ploy to discredit those who appose a threat to the Political Power players.
    Just my opinion.
    "When cruelty is inflicted on innocent people, it discredits whatever cause”
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Detail of rape and sexual assault allegations against Julian Assange of Wikileaks

Not as wrong as fapping over it.
  4. libertas Member

Re: Detail of rape and sexual assault allegations against Julian Assange of Wikileaks

lollol
  5. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

That looks very reasonble.
  6. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

Did Julius Assange stalk anybody?
    A Google search doesn’t seem to show it though I haven’t had time to go through the list carefully.
  7. Shinythings Member

meh, if what Assange did was in any way illegal in Sweden I hope he's found guilty and such.

Wikileaks is not Assange. The leaks will continue, either with him or without him. While the US goverment might think otherwise, this is not an attack against Wikileaks!
  8. Anonymous Member

Anyone know where the twitter messages from the accusers can be found?
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Sponge Member

11. Anonymous Member

^^^ snagged google cache of Ardin's 'bloggy' account from jul30~ aug19: google english / original. I can't make heads or tails from it. Maybe someone else can.
  12. Anonymous Member

Agreed, but I do have a problem with the "sex with a sleeping woman" thing. Either he has a very small unnoticeable penis or she is a really sound sleeper.
  13. Anonymous Member

This looks like about as pure an example of a smear you could possibly dream up.

No charges have been filed. No non-consensual sex has been claimed. The women involved have not even made formal complaints to the police, if I understand this correctly, merely 'sought advice'.

But Assanges's name has been associated with rape in thousands of websites, he is spoken of as, at the same time, a nerd and a stalker and a player, he has sat in jail, longer than would normally be legal unless he were charged, and everyone debates whether it is a crime to break a condom (how likely is this, what could Assange gain from it, and how could you possibly prove such a thing in court?), or to have consensual sex with someone who is 'half-asleep'.

Meanwhile, no British authority needs to justify their actions. No Swedish authority can be accused of anything untoward - it's all perfectly legal, you know - and the two females have either clammed up (at the same time removing their internet presence), or are under orders not to say anything, when the right word from them could end this at any time.
  14. Rockyj Member

Agreed! These two women actions & behaviors before & after appear to be
    not traumatized victims of a crime.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

Moar bollox.

One person's creep is another's romantic ideal. It isn't a crime.
  17. Anonymous Member

I thought wikileaks had enough of them and the people from there are leaving to start "Open Leaks" that will only leak to newspapers ?

US has yet to approach the UK or bring any charges, Assange is saying that the US government is going OSAOSAOSA and has been getting girls from sweden into bed, and sponging off of them saying he is on the run the government .

18. Anonymous Member

The problem is that the woman who had never had sex with out a condom before thought it was more creepy than romantic.
  19. Anonymous Member

Where did you get the notion that he was 'sponging'?

The evidence (eg one of the women involved tweeting about how amazing it was to be with the world's coolest people) demonstrates that she was only too happy to invite him to stay with her...and she apparently had sex with him quite willingly.

Dox or GTFO.
  20. Anonymous Member

Dox are here lurk moar.

He met the first woman on line instead of getting a hotel when she had other plans, they both agreed he could stay at her flat, but from everything I have read he is rather assertive, the second woman paid for his train ticket,, and I believe she was told that he didn't want to pay for if to stay off of the governments radar. If that does not fit your definition of sponging off of them so be it.
  21. Anonymous Member

Look, they 'met online' because they were attending the same conference in Stockholm, and the woman arranged for Assange to stay.

So, your definition of sponging is what? One measly $10 train ticket, and the use of someone's flat for a few days?

Not much for you to add your little smear to the mountain of others, with as little evidence, anyway.
  22. Anonymous Member

Dox on the price of the ticket ? and If he didn't have $10 cash for a train ticket it would make him more of a mooch than I thought. But maybe he didn't get a speaking fee for his participation. Was just looking at the situation from someone who is NOT an adoring fan, who realizes the guy is an egofag.
  23. Anonymous Member

From The Guardian:

24. Anonymous Member

Yahso? What backwater do you live in that you find that strange? My local pharmacy has vibrator cock-rings.

Don't think of it as competition, think of it as rising to the challenge to provide added-value services that a high-end rabbit vibe just can't match.
  25. Anonymous Member

Min sida

Check it yourself - it's about 100 SKr, ie not much more than $10.
    Are you suggesting that only an 'adoring fan' would object to you calling Assange a sponger over such a piffling amount?

You also seem to want to say he's a mooch or a sponger regardless of how much it was. Heh. Noone would accuse you of being an adoring fan, now would they?
  26. Paggers Anon Member

Thanks for posting the above link to the article on the deleted tweets of "Miss A" and to her thoughts on revenge. The article puts a different perspective on things and makes the accusations against Assange look false.

It's a shame the Guardian didn't publish this stuff too - their article would then have been more balanced (naive to expect this from the press, I know).
  27. Anonymous Member

So what? So does mine, and the local supermarkets too but they don't have stonking great dongs poking out at you from amongst the paracetamol and corn plasters.
  28. Rockyj Member

While everyone is BSing about Assange's sex life:

29. Miranda Member

It makes sense to collect all the information that is available about this. It doesn't make sense to form preconceived opinions about what that evidence will show, or to base opinions about the rape accusations on opinions about WikiLeaks. One could make a tinfoil case for either side of the rape issue. It's better to admit "I don't know" and to exercise patience until there's more information than to base opinions on speculation and bias on either side. Personally, I have biases about dead agenting and CIA misdeeds; I also have biases about date rape. I don't intend to base an opinion on either set of biases.

We should collect information; we should keep open minds.
  30. Rockyj Member

You're right I am allowing my past involvement & activism with guerrilla femtards to cloud my judgement; which is based on why I no longer associate with them as I believe a lot of their actions are instead defeating the purpose.
  31. Miranda Member

Well, I agree with you about extreme feminists, they're annoying. And I'm very sympathetic to Julian Assange. I just think there isn't enough information yet. It's frustrating but the honest thing is to admit it.
  32. Anonymous Member

You call these dox ? I translated them for you.
    Yep pretty much, the guy clearly mooched, I didn't say that was criminal.

Yes I was calling it sponging and/or mooching regardless of the amount. Perhaps living off the charity of others is a better way of putting it. Are the terms I am using what you are objecting to or the information I presented ?
  33. Anonymous Member

^Stop the press!!111!!!. It all hangs on the price of a train ticket! omgomgomg
    /rolleyes.
  34. Anonymous Member

Given the amount of his own money he has ploughed into wikileaks, as well as his ISP project back in Australia that hosted controversial material other ISPs wouldn’t touch, I think I can forgive him a bit of mooching here.
  35. Anonymous Member

Rocky. You seem to have your mind made up. Which is ok. But if you don't mind, I have two questions.

1) What would you call having sex with someone unable to give consent?
    2) In your line of work is there a single "normal" way that victims act? And if so, would you just decide that accusers are lying because their behavior doesn't fit an expected pattern?
  36. Anonymous Member

Rocky already answered this:

37. Anonymous Member

You are not quoting the person who brought up the price of the ticket. But if a nearly 40 year old man has to ask for bus fare from a younger woman who thought he was a bad lay....

How much was from his own money and how much was from donations ? (rhetorical question)

I don't see how money he put into a website has to do with borrowing money for a train ticket, I would have assumed he would arranged a speaking fee that covered his transportation and expenses, but maybe not. Again, if he has money to put up wiki leaks, but not take a train to get where he needed to go it just ads to the case being made that his judgment is a little off.
  38. Anonymous Member

Here's the whole story.
    Top US spy in Pakistan flees after lawsuit reveals identity | Raw Story

If this station chief was indeed responsible for the deaths of innocent civilians, he deserves whatever he gets. Right now I'm crying purple peanut butter for the whole MIC.
  39. Anonymous Member

When you are operating a website providing such a valuable service, and are in the sights of everyone from Scientology to the US government all trying to take you out, then maybe it might become clearer to you.
  40. Anonymous Member

PS There's still a number of people in the US respnsible for the Plame leak who have never been indicted, much less convicted.