Customize

WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by functionunknown, Dec 12, 2010.

1. WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas ... and I've seen the proof says Assange lawyer | Mail Online
    note: nice pic
    anonprotest.jpg
  2. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

Read more: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas ... and I've seen the proof says Assange lawyer | Mail Online
  3. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

Is that why they charged Assange with espionage fast before the supposed rape victims lost all credibility?
  4. Sponge Member

Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

Who's "they"? The USA? What espionage charges? I know they'd like to but AFAIK there's been no espionage charges from anywhere.
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

AFAIK, they are looking whether the 1917 Espionage Act could apply.
  6. Anonymous Member

There haven't been espionage charges.

I see Assange's attorney is going with the "call the accusers duplicitous whores" strategy. Should make for a wonderfully entertaining media clusterfuck.
  7. Sponge Member

Yeah I know they are trying to contrive something, but no actual charges yet.

btw, I notced that the idiot comments in the Daily Mail online article are being panned with huge vote-downs. Nice to see that. Reminds me of early chanology.
  8. Anonymous Member

Espionage charges! Well they better be careful fucking now with that one!
  9. Anonymous Member

There. Have. Been. No. Espionage. Charges.
  10. Anonymous Member

I. KNOW!
  11. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

Don't forget about Joe 'Bush Jr' Lieberman, trying his damnedest to get that Big Brother double-speak agenda back on the fast-track:
    from: Human Rights Day & U.S. Hypocrisy: Defensive America’s Contempt for Full Court, Press « Wide Asleep in America
  12. Anonymous Member

Any chance of a more reliable source than the Daily Mail?

Everything in the Daily Mail is lies. When true information finds it's way into the Daily Mail it becomes lies.
  13. Anonymous Member

There is also no rape charges by the "rape victims". The charges were made by the prosecution, so please don't built some bullshit story about "hidden agendas" of the two woman. They didn't press any charges. Just sayin'
  14. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

THIS !
  15. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  16. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

I wonder why, Mr. Hurtig.

Mr. Hurtig better have a better defense than it isn't rape to fuck a woman without a condom while she's sleeping after she explicitly requested protected sex hours before.

Damned by own words. Just sayin'.
  17. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

It would have been better for everyone had the so-called rape victims had hidden vaginas.
  18. Anonymous Member

Vagina Obfuscata?
  19. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

Yeah, kinda like Salma Hayek's character in Dogma.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

This is why decentralized, leadarless opposition is the way to go.
  21. Ackerland Member

I've read in Sweden it's a better tactic to go the police and "seek advice" instead of directly reporting a "rape", so the police investigates on its own and the women can't be tried in court for false testimony later, if the accusations turn out to be wrong. The intention is the same though in either case.
  22. Anonymous Member

The lesson that I took from this story was, that unfortunately a vagina can be an extremely dangerous space to occupy. Its' owner can turn against you at a moment's notice.
  23. Re: WikiLeaks 'rape' victims had hidden agendas

I wonder why, Mr. Hurtig.

Mr. Hurtig better have a better defense than it isn't rape to fuck a woman without a condom while she's sleeping after she explicitly requested protected sex hours before.

Damned by own words. Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY

I hope Asange enjoys his Aids wich is probably the reason he stays so thin
  24. Warhawk57 Member

the question still remains who or what power got these women to profess rape? they certainly did not do it of their own free will.

Ps. i know he didn't rape these supposed women.
  25. Squirrel Member

Because Sweden is very well-known for its frivolous, cooked-up, false prosecutions.

Why not admit the possibility that Assange sexually assaulted these women? Why are you scrambling to defend a possible rapist? He did some cool stuff with Wikileaks, even if he turns out to be guilty of rape. Even if he is an asshole and a rapist and a pervert, he did a good job with Wikileaks.

Life is strange like that sometimes.

26. Squirrel Member

Yes, all rape victims have hidden agendas. Objective: Get revenge on men. They are notorious for this, especially the "raped" sexpots in that degenerate, utterly corrupt hell-hole of Sweden. Plus, these "victims" were totally asking for it.

Was this thread started in 1950?
  27. star eht Member

you know what's funny?
    let's rub it in the face of anyone who took the wrong stand (any stand) either way.

how you gonna feel when your protection/incrimination of Assange turn out to be false?

judging before the judge and all.

People are also mixing:
    - the possibility that this could/will be used by the USA to get to Assange.
    - and if he's guilty or not

can you guys focus on the context of the allegations and how it'S being used instead of the allegations themselves?
  28. mojo Member

squirrel if it's rape...prosecute, but from what is in the press (not always the most reliable of sources) this is not rape.

sweden hasn't produced much in the way to convice british courts to extradite
    women did not report this as rape until after comparing notes, tweeting about their exploits not as rape (what kind or rape victim does that?) a
    other questionable behavior on their parts....
    of course the timing is suspect...very suspect

the story DOES NOT hang together (from what we know) -- i cannot seeing this case holding up in any court of law.
  29. Anonymous Member

Well, give it a few hours for the latest hearing, and we'll see.
  30. Anonymous Member

No, it was started on ED.

http://bit.ly/g0FSb0[/ULR]
  31. Anonymous Member

32. deorcnys Member

The Swedish Police had dismissed these accusations against Assange. It was only a right wing Prosecutor that then decided they needed to be reinvestigated. The day after Assange was denied bail, which the Swedish Police had not asked for, a man accused of murdering his wife in South Africa was granted bail even though the South African Police had requested he not be granted it. It would appear that in the UK having unprotected sex is a greater crime than murder.
  33. Warhawk57 Member

to even entertain the idea that he actually raped these people in the first place is absurd. The moral character (an individual would have) if he had accomplished the same actions as Assange, would automatically tell you his hobbies do not include rape. I know this isn't a strong argument but this guy has the world watching him why would he intentionally put himself in this situation. those women were convinced by some power or individual with means.

What happens if Assange gets let go? do you think the US will back off? they certainly didn't do it with john lennon. (not saying it was an assassination)
  34. deorcnys Member

I genuinely fear his life is in danger, not just from the US, the Russians, many in the Middle East (I hope for his sake none of these cables mention Israel), China maybe. He has far too many enemies now, I wouldn't like to be him. Any support we can give we really need to, he has now done more for freedom of information than anyone I can think of.
  35. Anonymous Member

Assange has a weakness that I have seen in a few of my friends that are involved in the heights of alternative fame: They only do it with people as attractive as themselves and tend to have short relationships due to the novelty wearing off. I keep telling them that that is a recipe for trouble and if you want a relationship, go for the plainer, more honest types, but I guess if you look like a supermodel (or whatever) you just can't resist that alter-ego for the night.

Sometimes you wake up with psychos who have websites on how to get back at you.

It's like the older women I know that go for young men. One can only deal with so much of them whining about how their boyfriends are immature and cheat on them all the time; one can tell them what's up a million times and they don't want to hear it...
  36. xenubarb Member

It doesn't. How could it? He's not an American citizen, he didn't steal anything, and there really are no charges to lay.

Of course, if they want to spark an evil clone of the Rally to Restore Sanity, fucking with Assange is a good way to provoke it.
  37. exOT8Michael Member

Hold Assange while they try to find something to charge him with??

This is the summit of Injustice.

Powerful people must be very afraid of WikiLeaks.
  38. deorcnys Member

You just have to look at Guantanamo Bay to know that the US does not allow the law (or international opinion for that matter) to get in the way of revenge.
  39. Rockyj Member

From the research I've done it appears what Assange is really guilty of is being a player!
    Basically, a jerk like, John Mayer, but at least Assange doesn't tweet about it!