Customize

Wikileaks need help! Mass-mirroring Wikileaks

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Sponge Member

Re: Wikileaks need help! Mass-mirroring Wikileaks

No it means you have to give the key to law enforcment (or any of the authorities which the RIPA covers) when served with a section 49 and you cannot tell anyone you've been served with such a notice other than your lawyer.
  2. Anonymous Member

Facebook: We won't block Wikileaks, for now
    Legal options narrow for WikiLeaks' Assange
    The King Geek could try a bit of openness himself...
    Charge against Assange 'not political'
    Video - bbc.c.uk New arrest warrant received for founder of Wikileaks

Hunt for WikiLeaks' Julian Assange may end with surrender
    Youtube - Assange to talk to British police

'Obstructionists' hinder WikiLeaks probe
    University Of Calgary Professor And Senior Advisor To Canadian PM Calls For Julian Assange Assassination On National TV
    CIA, Mossad and Soros behind Wikileaks
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Anonymous Member

CALLING ALL LONDON ANONYMOUS

Julian Assange is due to appear at Westminster Magistrates Court, 70 Horseferry Road SW1 at 2PM

source: Twitter / Keir Simmons: Julian Assange will appear ...

Get down there to show support if you possibly can. Bring signs. Be prepared to talk to press.
  5. WhiteNight Member

Such bullshit. I don't believe this. Grrrr. Everyone who can get to that protest at 2pm^^
  6. Anonymous Member

Action
  7. moarxenu Member

[IMG]
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

Looks like they did. Probably the show of support for Julian was against "U.S. interests". It seems in the U.S. now it's "Orwell FTW!"
  10. Anonymous Member

Hmmm, wait... Something is broken in their stuff, the top-most rated is "5", Neil Gaiman is rank 22... Oops
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Random guy Member

^^THIS!^^

Assange is just a man. The important thing is Wikileaks. The focus on Assange is used to obscure the real battle for Wikileaks.
  13. Major Boyle Member

I think a lot of free speechers here are missing the point. You cannot expect to go around publishing things like a list of critical national security infrastructures and operational military tactics to the Taliban and Al Qaeda. There isn't a government on the face of the earth that would tolerate that shit.

Having some NYPA dude decide that Anonymous is going to support Assange is officially the most boneheaded thing I've ever seen Anonymous do. Someone earlier on posted that they doubted Wikileaks would be declared a terrorist organization. I wouldn't be so sure.
    The incoming Republicans are *LIVID* with Assange. At the very least he's going to spend the rest of his life in US prison where he will be raeped (Literally).
    If Wikileaks is declared a terrorist organization, then supporting Wikileaks in any way is a crime under the US Patriot Act. I mean seriously, what happens if the US government decides to show up to raids and demand ID. Anyone not producing ID will be arrested. Then after doing this for six months, the US government decides to leak a list of the real names of all Anons. Still think that Free Speech Always is a good idea?
    Then there's the small issue of actually having Chanology work. To destroy the cult would require the US government actually do something about it. By siding with Assange, Anonymous has effectively killed any attempt to get the US government to do anything. Who's going to want to listen to people who support publishing stuff that will get people killed and help the Islamo-terrorists?
    I'm just to sit and watch this unfolding train wreck. It's going to be ugly and lulzy at the same time.
  14. Anonymous Member

Ah yes, the islamo-terrorist trump card, as a rational and justification for all that duplicitous crap, which in the end serve only a non-representative minority of the population.

You might was to read the comments in there and see how silly this fear-mongering Tom Flanagan-style is ridiculous:

"With very few exceptions I was aware of all of these sites and facilities. Any terrorist planner would be far more aware as the information is openly available to anyone who took a few hours to search the 'net'."

Same old same old moronic fear-mongering in order to cast Assange as a public enemy. People are no longer falling for this, its too old and tired.
  15. DeathHamster Member

The infrastructure list for Canada was fairly obvious, and not very creative. Any terrorist who couldn't come up with a list at least that good in half an hour should probably find another line of work. [IMG]
  16. Anonymous Member

oh forgive me, we are suppose to focus on the idea that wikileaks will cause zomg terrorists! to kill us all, and our best defense is a deeply duplicitous governement against its own people.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

!

The database of domestic critical infrastructure is not secret, published by the dept. of homeland security itself.
    Only the list of foreign critical infrastructure is not, but why do USfags like you make such a fuzz about critical infrastructure in foreign countries?
  19. xenubarb Member

FIFY
  20. Re: Wikileaks need help! Mass-mirroring Wikileaks

Dutch Irritating suprise buttsex TV fags a go !

GeenStijl : CDA wil Powned slopen om mirror Wikileaks

Luisteren
  21. xenubarb Member

Are you confusing anonymous with Project Chanology?
  22. Re: Wikileaks need help! Mass-mirroring Wikileaks

"the first real battle between the Internet and the established order."

Omroep Powned biedt Wikileaks-mirror - update | Webwereld

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eENmi-4Fi9E[/ame]
  23. Anonymous Member

Seen over at the Guardian

24. Anonymous Member

Lol, looks like Boyle's rightwingpoliticalpartisanfaggotry is getting in the way of his critical thinking again.
  25. WhiteNight Member

fuckin LOL
  26. Anonymous Member

WTF is this:
    WikiLeaks hacker a villain or a hero? - The Red Tape Chronicles - msnbc.com

Stinks to high heaven of black ops to me, but what do I know about hax0rz?
  27. another123 Member

WikiLeaks Is Winning the Info War So Far - World Watch - CBS News
    Oh, you poor misinformed fool. Wonder what his opinion is this week?
  28. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Boyle... I have never been so disappoint in you...

First: HOW in the name of Xenu could the US Government declare it a "terrorist" org? They published cables? They let loose supah seckrit buttsects dox? Well, let me give you a metaphor of the US Govs (my govs) response:

128528566495.gif

Right now, the US Gov doesn't even know how to approach this.... That is because the only thing they can place this under is Espionage laws that date back to 1938..... That is right: 1938. Long before some of us were even born. Long before the internets. So, this would create new grounds. Question is: How do you do that without stomping on the First Amendment?

Secondly: IF the leakage would equate to what you have mentioned, I almost guarantee you this would create a Streisand Effect of such awe inspiring proportions that even Xenu would feel it in his nads. I SERIOUSLY doubt that it would come to the US Gov doing such a thing. How would they know where to look when anybody with a brain would use a proxy to download and host? Raid China, Moscow or Antarctica with their evil Penguins? China and Moscow would tell the US "NO U". Especially since the Cables said some less than flattery things about them.

Third: From all I have seen and heard: None of these say "We are going to go raid North Korea/Iran nao!" None of them reveal dox, plans, or people that can't be changed. NOTHING you have said Boyle or anybody for that matter has convinced me that the US Gov can or will declare Wikileaks in general a "terrorist org". All they did was leak info... Maybe super secret stuff, but that in and of itself isn't "terrorist"... Again it falls under Espionage and what not.

So all we are left with is the US with its pants down on the pot, Sarah Palin showing the world that she is moar retarded than once thought, and proof the internet and free speech have a way of exposing things. It has already been released and now the US Gov has to deal with it without further embarrassing themselves.

Just remember what was said in V for Vendetta:

29. Craic n Smack Member

Was that post satire? Isn't it the sort of rubbish noobishness the orange names should be curbing?

30. another123 Member

While you've been pondering Joey Tribbiani's question, the rest of the hive have been bang'n on some websites:
    Cablegate: Anonymous says the Internet will not be censored - Security
    or two, lol. And truer words could not have been printed:
  31. Anonymous Member

I doubt if anyone outside of this forum knows the difference between the two. Every news story I read talks about anonymous. I have heard the term "project chanology" very rarely. Most of the press, and therefor the public, have never understood the amorphous nature of anonymous. They see it as an organization with a leadership and set goals. They don't understand that there is no "official" position other than a general agreement on free speech and the evils of the cult. Any individual or small group can post any message or video they want and identify themselves as anonymous. When people like Anon Orange or the Gay Pope, or anyone else for that matter, make a public statement I'm sure many people think they are spokespersons for the group. Time and again I have seen people interviewed by the media giving the impression that they speak for anonymous when in fact they speak for no one but themselves and perhaps a few associates. From the posts of the last few days it seems clear that there is not even agreement as to whether or not Mr. Assange should be supported, yet the stories in the media give the impression that anonymous is on his side.
  32. Mythic Member

Only in the New Members Area. Out here we're normal fags, just like you.
    Also; I was in fact welcomming the "Guests". I'm sure that's in my job description somewhere.
  33. Craic n Smack Member

You do realize that most WWP "guests" are often just registered users not logged in, regular lurkers, web crawlers and not really raw meat you need to welcome.

Actually, I may have been one of those "guests" at the time of your posting so a robust howdy do back to you.
  34. Anonymous Member

jabkbaadd.jpg
  35. Mythic Member

I think you didn't spot the sarcasm there...
  36. Craic n Smack Member

Well, that's a relief. It looked to me like WWP was trying to start fires with green wood.
  37. Anonymous Member

FIFY
    Espionage Act of 1917 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  38. Anonymous Member

Please tell me this is utter bullshit. Seriously.

Wikileaks Julian Assange rape charge for not using condoms : Zennie Abraham : City Brights

"According to The Raw Story and Crikey, Swedish prosecutors charge that while Mr. Assange did have consentual sex with his two accusers, he allegedly did not use a condom, which, according to The Herald Sun, is against Swedish law. Thus, Swedish authorities are in the process of re-issuing the once-closed arrest warrant for Assange."

Also, how many cables have been leaked so far?
  39. Moriken Member

I'm fairly sure it's only about a thousand out of the total of 250,000.