Customize

wikileaks being DDOSed, leaks still come out worldwide

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by another123, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: wikileaks being DDOSed, leaks still come out worldwide

Perhaps we should move beyond this simple dichotomy of either the leaks are good or the leaks are bad. Perhaps we should be talking about what all of this means? Nah, it's more fun to scream at one another.
  2. LocalSP Member

I think we should play a major role in getting this out there.
  3. BusinessBecky Member

[STRIKE]There no thread because you didn't make one yet.[/STRIKE] never mind here it is
  4. Re: wikileaks being DDOSed, leaks still come out worldwide

Would be nice to have vidfags working on something for the press right now...like we did with the volunteer ministers in Haiti...ahh good times..(hint hint)
  5. Rockyj Member

6. Anonymous Member

Symposium was an interesting watch (stock up on beer, coffee or other beverage of your choice when you watch it. looong)

It was pretty Amercian centric, not terribly diverse culturally, and seemed to focus on media issues...a couple of concerns raised were lack of involvement from the tech community and lacking in grassroots individual action items (my words.)

But definitely worth it. There's to be another in early January apparently.Rebroadcast starting now.

-the job of the media is NOT to save power from embarrassment- approx quote from, I think, Huffington
  7. Anonymous Member

And nothing of value will be lost.