Customize

Wikileak Donation Site blocking $$$$

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Wikileak Donation Site blocking $$$$

Hello.

This is not about mirroring.

If there are already threads on this, I am truly sorry.

It isn't just the swiss bank and pay pal and master card that have nixed wikileaks.

Visa Europe (different from Visa USA) is on the fence and will not process any donations made through the wikileaks donation site, even though they are still listed as a way to help; they wish to wait until things are settled.

Since many volunteers on wikileaks cannot contact each other, it might help to spread the information from the associated press that these sources of funds will not go through.

Apparently you can still donate money via snail mail via Iceland and Germany, but that will not help with bail. Assange has none.

MasterCard, Visa Halt WikiLeaks Payments | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

They have him on homelessness and alleged rape, so assets are frozen.

Keeping up with the associated press, tweeting and all the social networking you know is probably the best help at this point in terms of PR. Just my opinion.

Don't send cybermoney that visa europe is going to sit on.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Wikileak Donation Site blocking $$$$

Don't give a shit. This is a anti-scientology website. If you want to ddos corporations or governments fuck off back to 4chan.
  3. Anonymous Member

Why thank you. Some people that read this site seem to care about the wikileaks thing.

I thought they might want to avoid wasting their money.

I'm very glad you cleared that up for me. :)
  4. Anonymous Member

Don't listen to this tit. Some idiots seem to think that Anon is all about Scientology, but they're pretty much universally ignored. This is the Wikileaks situation room, you're entitled to talk about Wikileaks here.

Thanks for the info. Most people already know Visa has blocked money transfers, but it's always good to have it out in the open. Continue.
  5. Anonymous Member

By the way, he's been denied bail, so don't bother donating to pay for that.

BBC News - Wikileaks founder Julian Assange refused bail
  6. Anonymous Member

I give Visa a kick in the ass and quit my account. That is what they really hate. Losing there religion:

08-01-17_money8.jpg
  7. Anonymous Member

Thank you.

I don't know what anon knows and doesn't know, the Visa Europe comment was made yesterday. I do know that chan or not, many anons have jobs, live in different time zones and oh, wow, even have lives. Not every single anon knows that they can't help wikileaks through their own donations site.

Anon is anon is anon is anon is anon. If you want to waste any green you have after hookers and blow on letting the European Visa earn money on money it won't deliver, do eet.

For anyone this mattered to, thanks for taking the time to read the post. It's your money. Happy holidays or lack of them. :)
  8. AnonyVix Member

Thanks, appreciate the heads up.
  9. Anonymous Member

Yeah, because it's not like Wikileaks published Scientology documents when other sites wouldn't.

(I know I'm feeding the troll but I think that fact needs to be emphasised)
  10. Re: Wikileak Donation Site blocking $$$$

DIAF
  11. Anonymous Member

I don't know when the wikileaks situation room was created, but if it was created before this post was made, then this post gets dumbest post of the week- easy.
  12. Anonymous Member

Long, long before. It's beautiful, isn't it?
  13. Re: Wikileak Donation Site blocking $$$$

Actually the Freedom of Expression section was established during WWP's major renovation over the holiday period either 12 or 24 months ago (time flies when you're havin' fun). Truly amazing how many Scientology protesters have yet to comprehend what they're a part of.

It seems syncophany and critical thought are at odds.