Customize

Wiki: Victims of Scientology page?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by HellRazor, Sep 3, 2009.

1. HellRazor Member

Wiki: Victims of Scientology page?

I propose a page on the wiki listing the victims of Scientology, eg: Lisa McPherson, Paulette Cooper, etc. This would be a similar list to the "ex-scientologists who have spoken out" page, linking names to media articles or web pages. I realize that some of this might duplicate Scientology associated deaths but that site is not up to date, not does it include victims of Fair Game.

http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/List_of_victims_of_Scientology
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Wiki: Victims of Scientology page?

doitus4h.jpg
  3. xenubarb Member

Victims should = "anyone whose life would not have ended/been damaged/ruined had Scientology not intruded into their reality.

Steve Brackett would prolly still be alive.
    Same with Kyle Barnett.

Scientology didn't directly kill them...but they might not have died without it.
  4. Anonymous Member

That site is currently being updated and tinfoil cleared, and yes, it only focuses on those who've died.

I can see where a compilation of victims of Fair Game and those who've been injured by scien would be useful if the idea doesn't get overtaken with rampant tinfoil and AIDS or die stillborn. I don't rly think it matters if it duplicates other materials as long as it brings something new to the party.

It would be particular useful, if it were well referenced and sorted/sortable. A one stop shop for victims of x(where x is harassment, medical malpractice or fraud etc), would be sweet, and more useful than a fuck-off huge list of names.
  5. FUCK Member

Don't ask, do.
  6. HellRazor Member

slowpoke.jpg Done.
  7. Anon_1HG Member

I liek it when you mass post and the latest threads list looks like

FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK
    FUCK

I approve of this and encourage you to do it more often. That is all
  8. HellRazor Member

LOL
  9. MIanon9966 Member

Well there is a wiki on fair game, so we could just change it so it lists its victims.
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member