Customize

Wichita, Ks area protest please?

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by sideswithcyberjustice, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Wichita, Ks area protest please?

I was just if there is anyone else around the Wichita area that wants to protest down here seeing as Kansas City is pretty far away. Any takers?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Wichita, Ks area protest please?

There once was a Wichita cell. You can thank nameless for destroying it.
  3. Anonymous Member

Be sure to have a barbeque.

And no person can destroy a protest cell. If someone "leads" it into the ground, make a new site and regroup. If they insist on being a total failure in person, laugh as they get carted off by the police or plan flashraids around them. Don't be stupid and treat it like a social club, and you don't have to worry about your dox getting spread around when drama breaks out. Not that getting outed really matters anyway - tinhatting over that sort of thing is so 2008.

Back on topic, hope the OP can get some backup.
  4. mongrel Member

fucking oldfag, stop being a deuchenozzle and be nice to the newfags!

Here ya go [STRIKE]newfag[/STRIKE] OP, educate thyself. It's too bad the enturb db is gone... it had some delicious nameless nudez. Of course, by delicious I mean they induced vomiting:
    Nameless - Encyclopedia Dramatica
  5. Anonymous Member

I remember the time nameless was gonna come to kc to protest but weedbag told her no way. that was so awesome. whatever happened to that guy anyway? ;)
  6. mongrel Member

oh fuck, I remember that! Glorious lulz were had when whoever it was told the fat whore to GTFO. I capped it. see if I can dig it up.
  7. never Member

I remember the time she was going to come anyways and then got a massive speeding ticket. That was cool.

Anyways, if you wanna revive Witchita, good luck to you. If you ever want to drive up to KC, you're more than welcome there too.
  8. Re: Wichita, Ks area protest please?

Thanks for the support- never, I think I can get some people rounded up down here, If not I think I will make the trip to KC.
  9. Anonymous Member

I am within a days drive of Wichita. If you get something organized, post it here, and I'll PM you and make arrangements to join you.
  10. AMoniker Member

KC and Wichita are about the same distance for me. Guess I have to choose one.

Stupid Joplin. Nothing ever happens here.
  11. never Member

You could always switch between the two. FWIW, KC raids every month without fail... unless there is actual fail.
  12. Re: Wichita, Ks area protest please?

I'll protest in Wichita their hours are 11am-12 pm and 1pm-6pm so between 11am and 2 I guess we could protest, but I sure would like someone who is more experienced to help me out I don't really want to do my first protest alone.
  13. mongrel Member

It's on a fairly busy street but there's practically no foot traffic. And the Wichita scilons enter through the parking lot behind the org. They never sent out any handlers but I'd be on guard anyway, considering the stunts they've pulled against individual anons. She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named claimed that they sent PI's after her but who know's if that attentionwhore was only attentionwhoring. Either way, a raidbuddy is a good idea. Of course, video is mandatory (for your protection and our lulz)!

The property owner directly east of the org supposedly agreed to allow r/aiders to set their bags on his property but I never spoke with him.

The hairdresser (I think that's what she was) across the street is definitely hostile. She came out and told us to leave the sidewalk but got a great big GTFO.

One last tip, we got more attention at the corner of Hillside and Douglas (two blocks west). There's more foot traffic and also a stop light.
  14. Re: Wichita, Ks area protest please?

huh. you got some good points there. I think I will wait til I get more experience before leading a protest. but if someone is willing to come up I will be happy to get it together. pm me if you are serious about joining me.
  15. Re: Wichita, Ks area protest please?

She is so hot