Customize

Why does anonymous hate free masons?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 13, 2012.

1. Clever Name Member

2. Oh, are we still talking about this?
  3. Anonymous Member

Not all anons do... my uncle was a mason and it was mostly charitable stuff (like someone needs a wheelchair and cant afford it so the masonic lodge buys one kinda thing). I don't think all the conspiracy stuff talked about actually has anything to do with the majority of masons. Imho they are just like the kiwanis club etc
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Will no one help this widow's son?
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. ZORRO Member

I
    I don't
    I am a proud marcabian illuminatti
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. ZORRO Member

government had nothing to do with religious beliefs
    in france we are "supposed to be" LAIC
    the government do not interfere in religious metters
    only if there is a scam a crime then this law applies to any citizen ,political parties or churches or organization who is involded in organized or petty crime
    in france we had a few state ministers in jail years ago
    political parties convicted
    churches and religious group in trial no matters what religionon
    faith is not a propestion for criminals
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

In 4 years of following Anonymous activity this is the first time I've seen references to masons.

In other words, OP is a faggot.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Enturbulette Member

Now that's minorly interesting. Hadn't heard that one before.
  9. WhiteNight Member

Alternatively that we ARE in fact the illuminati and we control everything to do with technology. People wearing V masks are our agitators so we can directly influence people on the street, without the use of technology. Yeah, I've heard them all. That one was my favourite. Kinda wish it was true if I'm honest.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Masons are Confederate Brazilians
  11. Anonymous Member

She's into Konspiracy stuffs.
  12. Anonymous Member

13. Anonymous Member

i want an outfit like that dude. stylin'
  14. exactly
  15. Clever Name Member

16. PresidentShaw Member

I don't hate freemasonry, in fact my grandfather is grandmaster of a lodge and is a very nice man.
  17. Anonymous Member

I wouldn't trust him if I were you.
  18. Strixcoil Moderator

What, you never saw the chart?

Anonymous_flowchart.png
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

You wish it was that awesome to actually hang around a pretty deserted street wearing some masks from a movie.

I know I do.
  20. Strixcoil Moderator

Oh my God, it's Tama!
  21. WhiteNight Member

No, I knda wish I was one of the Illuminati with people doing my bidding and shit like that. Being a bartender doesn't quite compare, you know?
  22. Dragononymous Member

The power, yet found you has not.
  23. We do not hate masons. However we fight them because they are the enemmy. Wake up and see who controls the world. Not the puppets that are giving us the illusion of freedom.
    Assassasin
    This message by Assassasin has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

!
    Where have you been, little mister?! Get in here and explain yourself!
  25. I'm actually both. As an anonymous I can say that I can say that I have never found myself in conflict between the the two. As a mason, I have no comment. As a human being I say that these arguments are highly amusing. Both organisations are really little more than boy scouts for grownups, neither organisation really opposed anyone.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Who is this "enemmy" of which you speak?
  27. Anonymous Member

Who could hate Major Matt Mason?

28. Boris Korczak Member

29. Freemasons among the U.S. Founding Fathers
    Some people something think that almost all the Founding Fathers were Freemasons, and others that very few were. On the following websites you can find information about which of the Founding Fathers, signers of the Declaration of Independence, signers of the Constitution, and Generals in the Continental Army under Washington, were Masons.
    Signers of the Declaration of Independence who were Freemasons
    Signers of the U.S. Constitution who were Freemasons
    Generals in the Continental Army under George Washington who were Freemasons
    In summary:
  30. PresidentShaw Member

You sound like hitler
  31. PresidentShaw Member

Maybe there was a christian conspiracy, considering how many presidents were christian?

Brb crazy theory drawing board
  32. The pledge came later and in the fifties America became one nation under God
  33. Oh lord oh god will no one help the widow's son
  34. I'll help with a suggestion for you, try fucking off.
  35. 220px-Square_compasses.svg.png

Passer en Winkelhaak, het logo van de Vrijmetselarij

De vrijmetselarij of maçonnerie is een internationaal verbreide en regionaal gestructureerde broederschap van mensen die streven naar geestelijke en morele verheffing, onderlinge waardering en wederzijdse hulp.[1] Haar leden worden vrijmetselaren (Engels: freemasons) of maçons genoemd. De vermoedelijke afkomst van deze benaming komt van het Franse woord frère-maçons (letterlijk: broeder-bouwer), wat in de Anglo-Saksische vrijmetselarij verbasterd werd tot freemason. De leden onderling spreken elkaar aan met broeder (of zuster indien in de gemengde of vrouwelijke vrijmetselarij). Het is het grootste genootschap met rituelen en is wereldwijd verspreid.[2]
    • Like Like x 1
  36. My mother was invited to the Lions club once. It was just a talking club for people who do well in life.