Customize

Why DO you protest?

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

Why are you liking every single post in this thread?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jsn Member

Im liking everyone from now on. Maybe give some validation?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Your likes are valid.
    Welcome. :>
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I like.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

ostrich_head_in_sand.jpg

Gee whiz, when there have been reports since the 50's coming from all over the world by people who have no connection all telling similar stories, plus the thousands of videos online, plus the court rulings, FBI raids, Interpol, FDA, IRS, etc's history with the cult, clinical psychologists' publicized materials and the APA publicly calling CCHR out as a hate group of wackos, the suicides, the front businesses, current litigation of members on this very board, exhaustive evidence piled upon evidence I really just have to say, "GO FUCK".
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

You quoted the 50's. Therefore I cannot read anything else in your message. Good Night, good Sir.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Jsn Member

Hey I think you are takin life too serious. It is only 100 or so at max so take it easy a little. The most all of us can hope to be is just a piece of the puzzle.
  8. Anonymous Member

Inorite?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

I guess that's the kind of attitude that gets people to give every iota of self respect, decades of their lives and every last penny to a cult in the first place...
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

But on the other hand, I think life is too short and I need to live every moment as I am able to.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

Lifes short oh well whatever lets leave a mess for the next few hundred generations to deal with, hell who cares if some day in the future millions of lives are destroyed when those "scriptures" in the NM vault are uncovered. It'll be like Christianity all over ago. To hell with our offspring too.

Indifference is what lets this cult get so big in the first place.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

You, sir are are a class act Scientologist.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

u mad brah
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Snag Member

Naked?
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

I protest for the those who won't and for those who can't
    and because it is the right thing to do
    • Like Like x 4
  16. je suis Member

That's all anyone can do or hope for
    • Like Like x 2
  17. juche Member

• Like Like x 2
  18. Discernment Member

I protest because I have a voice. A voice that has long been silent. I am old enough to drink but young enough to see the grip of the government striking out against the very pillars on which the United States have been founded. I protest because I desire change. Change not only for me but for everyone that I come into contact with through-out my life. Even if I believe from the bottom of my heart that what someone is saying is "wrong" or not what I believe. Does that mean that the person should not have the right to say it? I find it a bit overwhelming trying to figure out what the best way for me to get my voice heard...

Non-the-Less.

I am the Future.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Anonymous Member

Aww thats so cute. They're taking this thread seriously...
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Discernment Member

Yeah and so I am. That is my reasons for protesting. I didn't know there was something I could and couldn't say on here.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

the point the other Anon poster was trying to make, was that this thread was created by a troll, and for the general purpose of trolling and discouraging us from protest. Its why most of the old users don't take the thread seriously and simply want it to die.
    (for reason of being mighty tired of having the same questions asked over and over seemingly endlessly).

There are no rules about what you can and can't say here, (except that we don't talk about illegal things in this forum)
    but it is normal for users to pick on each other and deconstruct each other's arguments.

If you are new, someone inevitably will insult you. And someone else will almost certainly do so again later.
    Eventually it fades out and we (mostly) all go back to being a happy net family again. <3
    • Like Like x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

Protip: If you're new, the main place for that sort of declaration is the "Introduce yourself here" Thread. Support threads are not meant for this sort of stuff... Threads here are more for website issues.

This thread is full of Cancer and as Anon above posted. Started by a troll, so we hope it dies.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. none given Member

In English the word is "slut"; one who likes everyone.

truth is , like it or not we all like sluts back.

It's like, we like what we like, Like, ya know?

Do not like this post: possible division by zero error.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Zak McKracken Member

^^^
    I do not quite like everyone, sluts or no.
    Case in point:

I like you,
    but I do not like this post.

Case #2:
    I do like the post which follows.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. none given Member

the ability to discriminate: priceless.
    Plox disregard drunk poastes.
    kthxbai.
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anon-V Member

I protest for those who can not and to be heard. There are things that are happening in this world that people are blind to and they need to know. I protest to bering attention to these problems.
    • Like Like x 3
  27. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  28. because the people need to know the dangers of the church of scientoligy,dictatorships,and the westboro baptist church.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

because I get paid by Cap'n Crunch

99613870.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  30. JD_Spyder Member

Here a good site which documents the crimes of Scientology and states some evidence behind the claims they make:
    http://www.scientology-lies.com/investigation.html

This is very similar to the reason why I protest, I believe that everyone should know what is going on in this country and around the world, so many people today have no clue what is going on. I went to a freedom of information protest in Dallas today and we talked to many people who didn't even know who Bradley Manning is, or what Wikileaks is, but I feel that through our protests (such as the one today) we are getting the message out to people, and raising awareness about the issue.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. THAT'S NOTHING. I GET PAID IN TRIDENT LAYERS.
    trident_layers_applepineapple_20091028.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  32. Anonymous Member

Oh, I remember them. Shitbickies.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. What's a shitbickie?
  34. Jsn Member

a hilarious
    word.
  35. Loki's spawn Member

Why do I protest?
    Why not?
  36. big amen to that one sister!
  37. Why do I Protest?

Because i hate all the faggs who close their eyes on everything! People get killed all over the World in no one cares. especially
    the op Tunesia was a good turn by Anonymous. Lets chance the World!!
  38. conatus Member

I find this question so interesting.

At first, I was very much wrapped up in the exciting moments that Project Chanology generated. First the vicarious thrill of reading reports of wins and the daring actions of others on Enturb, WWP, NYCAnon, etc. Seeing the epic stories in post-game reports and videos of clashes with Scientology handlers. Then the adrenalin rush of actually going to IRL protests, standing in front of the org, making signs, yelling. It never failed to get my pulse racing and make me happy. I wanted more and more of that stuff.

But as the years have turned, a strange thing has happened. Increasingly, I have found a kind of mellow satisfaction during those times when nothing is really going on. No new celebrity incident, no flash raid, no embarrassing legal or dox leak to focus my attention on. In those quiet breaks in between the action is when I can really appreciate the impact that Chanology has had over all of these cumulative months. I'm really enjoying the calm, reflective time I can have when there is a bit of a pause in the ongoing activity.

tl;dr Nowadays I do it for the lulls.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. the anti Member

i think we can say we are in part responsible for the overthrowing of two dictators, and the call for protests and demands for change for the people all over the middle east.

what has scientology done? take advantage of other peoples suffering and give crappy massages.
    • Like Like x 2
  40. hushpuppy Member

I like this thread
    • Like Like x 1