Customize

Why DO you protest?

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I do not doubt that what you stand against is worthwhile. I've recently read about the FBI investigating the Church of S. for human trafficking and decided to come here. I read the "why we protest" on the home page and am wondering if there are sources to the claims made:
    • Free speech violations
    • Human rights violations including suspicious deaths, torture, coerced abortions, the deliberate separation of families, and human trafficking
    • Illegal actions such as harassment, slander, libel, extortion, and vexatious lawsuits–condoned and encouraged when directed toward those who challenge or defy Scientology practices
    • Fraudulent activities including questionable tax exemptions and charitable status in various countries including the U.S., unsafe drug rehabilitation practices, irregular business practices, and bogus educational and charitable organizations designed to infiltrate schools and recruit young people
    I'm working on a personal project of my own and in order to convince others I can't make bold claims without evidence. Thanks
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

LURK MOAR!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ^^^

It's all been said before... I really don't feel eager enough to babystep you with links that answer everything...just look
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Miranda Member

I suggest you go to the Scientology vs. Anonymous section of the website and browse for the answers to your questions. Yes, there is evidence.

Start with the Introduction sticky--it gives links to information on exactly these issues.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Anonymous Member

I mention this because their should be foot notes there. It wouldn't make it a scavenger hunt. Thank you for the direction, Miranda.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Miranda Member

If there's something that would have helped you to see the Introduction post when you first got here, let us know--a lot of people tend to overlook it.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Herro Member

Isn't one of your goals to educate the public on matters related to the Church of Scientology? This is not the most productive method of doing so.
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Jsn Member

Be nice everyone. I am new here and when I first joined I got the same treatment. How would you like to be treated? Open arms I would think. 46n2 bitches.
  9. SquirrelBait Member

yes, but the first rule for newbfags is look before you post. To think that you're the first with a question that no one thought to answer is silly.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Snag Member

Google Anonymous (group)
    Google Project Chanology
    Google Fair Game
    Google Operation Snow White
    Google Operation Freakout
    Google Lisa McPherson
    Google Elli Perkins
    Google Sea Org
    and Google much more.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. zalgo Member

I protest because I'm dead.
    L Ron killed me in a previous life, when he was Joan of Arc.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. the anti Member

REVENGE FOR ALL SCIENTOLOGY HAS WRONGED WILLINGLY BECAUSE THEY FEEL THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE TOTAL JACKASSES AND ATTACK PEOPLE THAT THEY DISAGREE WITH... and i have a problem with people that have a superiority complex
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Profanity Member

Because I'm a massive moralfag.
    • Like Like x 4
  14. an0nim0uz Member

Because Big Pharma pays me to do it.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

Because all L. Ron Hubbard's books sucked.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Snag Member

Because Hubbard burned my wife and raped my church.
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Anonymous Member

You are like a breath of stale, mildew ridden are from TD.
    Good to see you.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. none given Member

I protest for teh Lulz.
    • Like Like x 3
  19. I am also noob, sup, no Chuck Norris jokes or nothin, props to the site and to you guys
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Jsn Member

So I guess you never see yourself being asked these questions during a protest or just a general poke at your views anytime anyplace?
  21. Jsn Member

Yea tread lightly these guys are dicks!
  22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Nice to see you!
    And your smelly old wet blanket. <3
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Permanoob Member

I protest because if I try to talk to people at lunch someone pours milk in my pants.
    Anonymous are really nice friends.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. SquirrelBait Member

yes, but this isn't anytime, any place. It's an establish base of information on this exact subject. They aren't specifically asking my reasons, they are asking the reasons of Anon. My individual opinion isn't what they are looking for, they are looking for reasons that are on several threads.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. thefatman Member

Posting in the millionth thread with this title.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Jsn Member

This cause is too important to let anyone slip through your or my fingers! If someone comes here anywhere, welcome them as you would in your home in real life. What the fuck happened to hospitality. Just cause you get to wear a mask through the internet does not mean that you can be a DICK! If anyone wanted to find you we could (BITCHES). Act here as you would if you were looking me in the fuckin eye. I will skype anytime. Stand in front of me and none of you would be so tough. Wanna skype? Jjjjason7@hotmail.com just let me know where you are from.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

Nice attempt to facefag people.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Why I protest?
    Because I have too many hands, and all too idle.
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

The difference is that someone Anonymously posting. (No Account) Is asking why we protest. If they would bother to read a few posts in the new members area there wouldn't be a problem.

And besides... If every person i gave a WWP card to started a thread asking for the dirt on Scientology, we would have the new posts clogged with that crap. just do us a favor, and get familiar with what goes on around here. OP is the same kind of person that would get offended by calling them a newfag. If that offends you or you don't really know the purpose of a forum... why bother posting? The forum has lots of stuff. Just read or as the first reply said, LURK MOAR.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. It is not the cause that is important.
    It is the welcoming that is important.

Anonymous who know this, will remember to be kind and gentle when that is called for.
    If they forget, hopefully they will remember later.

Be careful when offering threats, because in truth it is YOU who are most imperilled by them.
    Have respect, show respect, and give respect.
    Show us how you'd like us to be, rather than telling how you'd like us to be.
    It's more effective. :p
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Jsn Member

I stand by what I say and will always act accordingly.
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Google-fu. It is your friend. You don't have to look very hard to find the answers you're looking for. It's your project, you do the research. I watched over a hundred videos (protests, interviews, Anon-made) before I even signed up for WWP and made my first post. Here, I'll give you a boost:
    http://www.xenutv.com/blog/
    http://xenu.net/
    http://exscientologykids.com/

And those three links are plenty info to go through.

Also, having caek at protests is a bonus.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Jsn Member

36. Anonymous Member

That's (end) Anonymous is your friend, like
    [quote /quote]

As in don't expect Anonymous to be lovey dovey. Anonymous is not your friend. And NYPA not your personal Army.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Jsn Member

I am just a jack,master of none.
  38. je suis Member

Here is a good place to start. It explains a great deal about the Filth of Scientology:

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/02/14/110214fa_fact_wright?currentPage=all
  39. Jsn Member

Hey zeus very nice of you!!! :)
  40. Jsn Member

Why is there an unlike option? In case later I hate you and want to unlike your shit?