Customize

Why didn't we harpoon the hell out of Leah Remini? (proper target location in post)

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Why didn't we harpoon the hell out of Leah Remini? (proper target location in post)

Not that we give a shit about her, but this bitch went on that assaholic Rachael Ray Show a few weeks ago and talked about how her wittle baby is still on the bottle.

Apparently all this shit is being linked to LRH and his insane theories, and Defamer.com believes Remini is feeding her kid Ronnie's Magic (but incredibly unhealthy) "Roman" formula:

Scientology: Are Scientology Moms Katie Holmes And Leah Remini Feeding Their Kids Toxic 'Hubbard's Formula'?

What makes the stupid bitch even stupider is she went and posted on Rachel Raye's MESSAGE BOARD.

Rachael Ray Show

Might be worth a Harpooning or two, although it will probably creepy the fuck out of you to have to join the Rachael Ray board just to do it. But if there's even the slightest chance Remini is still reading there? It might just be worth it.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Why didn't we harpoon the hell out of Lean Remini? (proper target location in pos

Obviously I meant "Leah Remini" not "Lean". I suck.

But she sucks more.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Why didn't we harpoon the hell out of Lean Remini? (proper target location in pos

the mommie comments on that board r making me sick!
  4. Anonymous Member

Re: Why didn't we harpoon the hell out of Leah Remini? (proper target location in pos

Leah Remini is the combination that warms any troll's heart: dumb and mouthy.
  5. Anonymous Member

Re: Why didn't we harpoon the hell out of Leah Remini? (proper target location in pos

If Leah reads her own fan forums, there were quite a few flashing animated gifs for her last Friday
  6. Anonymous Member

How do you have a fan forum without fans?

Or... do you mean she ACTUALLY has fans? Why?
  7. Anonymous Member

I always kinda wanted to bone her, but that hardly makes me a fan. Whatever.
  8. Anonymous Member

What is she, OTV? and she can't get her stupid kid off a bottle? Not really newsworthy but, damn. Kid on the bottle and mom has to go back to the cans.
  9. Anonymous Member

I love that the still frame for the vid is her pouring a shitton of sugar into a cup surrounded by potato chips. That girl is childhood diabetes waiting to happen.
    Looks like Suri is next, too.
  10. Anonymous Member

Years back, I think people always used to laugh at the conceit that a guy like the dude on King of Queens was supposed to be able to get a chick that hot.

But really, considering there's no accompanying brain that makes her a hell of a lot less "hot" (and face it, she's looking her age these days) .

Oh look. It's Leah, back in May 2000, at the Battlefield Earth premiere! Weee!

All Photos of Leah Remini

Then again, look at some of the other idots who showed up. Even a few non-Scilons, who probably REALLY regretted going, around two hours later:

All Photos from Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000