Customize

Why Did You Join Anonymous?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Metroid, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

I waz always already doing stuff IRL, but the thought of anon tickled my fancy.... rolling trick, hairdoo, dog-lick, oh good some moar education thingies.

:)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mehkicubed Member

I think i did it to feel free. Don't get me wrong i love America but it not the home of the free and brave that i grew up to love
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

I was born an anonymousson,

Apparently we need more > gus-psyche-popcorn.gif

:D
    • Like Like x 2
  4. NotTheOne Member

Cause I Can!
  5. VictorFawkes Member

Oldfag here. Simply for teh Lulz. Not so much for the moral faggotry but love a good raid.
  6. Woo Hah Member

My other socks egged me on.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I joined because I love humanity
  8. Anonymous Member

I joined because I hate humanity.
  9. Because Anonymity is all it takes to make Knowledge free nd avilable to all
  10. Anonymous Member

No it isn't.
  11. No we didn't.

How come I have to clean up your mess?

Mods, can you domelock the Woo Hah sock for a couple weeks?
  12. Woo Hah Member

^ bitter oldfag
    • Like Like x 3
  13. know body Member

I joined because I'm sick of big corporate monopolys using there money to shape the world in there image, I'm sick of people who are so greedy they kill people over money and oil. Also I have sympathy for the poor and homeless even though I was raised by a family who think there better than every one who is less fortunate
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/arts/exercises/grammar/grammar_tutorial/page_14.htm

• Like Like x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

Also, the plural of 'monopoly' is 'monopolies, not 'monopolys'.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. know body Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm wondering how to connect with other anons...Any older members that can explain the more complex parts of anonymous?
  18. White Tara Global Moderator

19. Masca Member

Dressing up and wearing pretty masks is why I am here.;)
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Nancy Beazley Member

I found a 50% off coupon.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. pretty femanons

femanon.jpg

IMG_5929800x600.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  22. We have a winrar.
  23. Hey thanks :)
    Re-reading what I posted shows me how stupid that was..lol.
    So thanks also for not pointing that out.
    And sorry for posting this in the wrong thread...

I joined because I share most of Anonymous' beliefs...that's all.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. White Tara Global Moderator

There is no stupid, there is only finding ones feet, Welcome! :)
    • Like Like x 1
  25. fishypants Moderator

I'd also suggest using punctuation, if you want to get your point across clearly.
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yup, but the possessive noun is 'monopoly's' ...... *ducks*

*ducks with huge duck dicks*

*ducks because it's huntin' seasoning*

*fucks off real quick-like*
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Anonylemmi Member

fify

Ducks On The Wall
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Woo Hah Member

I'm too lazy to log out and sign in with another sock to complain about this sock again.

Can I just complain for no reason?
    • Like Like x 3
  29. White Tara Global Moderator

If I have any say in it you may complain about the rain in Spain for all I care. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Woo Hah Member

• Like Like x 5
  31. White Tara Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  32. I joined because I can see that you believe in what your doing and for our country and getting it back. The corruption in government .the lies .scandals and on and on.. people are like sheep now and just follow along
    with what's being told. .My wife is a little scared she fears the government will be knocking on our door because I joined I told her not to worry your doing nothing to over throw the government just expose it for what it is and to wake people up to it thanks
  33. Xenu 8D Member

Anonymous no more. Don't have the reply button. Disband.
  34. Anonylemmi Member

Why did I join Anonymous? Many years ago in the dark distant pre-internet days, I ran across a text file called something like "Death of a Scientogist". It was about a young woman named Lisa McPherson. I have been one pissed-off individual ever since.
    I remember arguing with OSA trolls on ARS long before I had ever heard of Anonymous. By that time I was already Anonymous but did not know it. There were no lulz. There was no caek. There were a few brave souls who would protest openly, then go home to find OSA flyering their neighborhood with posters claiming they were child molesters, etc. Their pets disappeared. They were sued into bankruptcy. The OG had balls of steel. but they paid a heavy price. I hid on the internet until there was safety in numbers. I can thank Tom Cruise for that. Unintended consequences can be a bitch.
    • Like Like x 6
  35. I joined because I love making scientologists angry.

I know they are victims, and they have been brainwashed into believing the total horseshit that came out of L Ron Hubbard's mouth.

But I love making them mad.

I guess in the early days of the internet the clams on IRC were trying to stomp out criticism of their little sect, and then I watched a bunch of Mark Bunker films that inspired me to look into ways to piss them off.

And I'm proud to say I have done that, both on my own and helping you guys out on projects.

Of course the bigger picture was even more fun, Anonymous scaring the shit out of mega corporations and governments, and helping with Op Tunisia and the like, I dig the redressing of the balance of justice away from the corporate lawyers and exposing pricks like Aaron Barr.

It's all good.
  36. Gottabrain Member

I initially joined because you let me protest Scientology with the greatest group. It gave me courage, I had a blast and we had caek, too.

Thanks for that. :)
    • Like Like x 8
  37. FreakE420 Member

Ok ,What did I miss? Apparently one cannot be Anonymous here anymore.

Where is the post anonymously button?
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  39. Falcon DelRey Member

I joined because of what is going on in this country and around the world. i want to help any way i can.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Perfecto Member

Where better to keep up with current events that actually matter than here.