Customize

Why Did You Join Anonymous?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Metroid, Oct 16, 2013.

1. I was on MSN with this girl in Canberra and she said she was going to protest scientology. Than I googled it and I cried seeing this video:

• Like Like x 4
  2. TorontosRoot Member

Why you ask? I supported them, became a fan and of course, became anonymous. Anyone can join and leave at any time. :)

Fuck scientology, you are gonna be stamped out soon!
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Watcher Member

"Why did I join Anonymous?" I've always been anonymous. I just didn't know it.

If I had to pick a starting point for my wake up call it would have to be 9/11/01. After spending 20+ years in construction, those buildings coming down the way they did immediately caught my attention. I won't get into conspiracy theories, but those buildings falling the exact same way at near free fall speed was a bit suspicious. After days of research I found that those are the only high rise buildings to fall due to fire EVER. One building was hit by a B-52 bomber and didn't collapse. The fuel burns at 1500 degrees and the steel melts at 2500-3000 degrees. Soon after that was the Patriot Act. There's a civil rights killing bill with no opposition, made possible by fear. Fear the government and media rely on to keep power. Then comes the big batch of outright lies the government told the UN saying Iraq wasn't obeying sanctions placed after the Kuwait invasion. Even when the UN inspectors said Iraq was in compliance. Complete with pictures and untrue intelligence. Also telling the American people that Iraq was involved in the 9/11 attacks. Declaring war, along with the UK, even though the UN said no. After the war started no weapons of mass destruction found, Bush changed the reason for war to human rights and oppression. Iraq was America's ally while they were fighting Iran and were under the same government during this time. 10+ years we fought there. 11+ years in Afghanistan. More than 1,000,000 lives lost and according to health organization studies, 90% of the deaths are civilians. Targeting civilians. The USA kidnaps suspected terrorist, holds them for years with no changes filed and no court dates. Oh, and tortures them. These are war crimes. Crimes that most media never reports on. They don't seem to care because it's not Americans being held or killed. They wanted to impeach Clinton for receiving sexual favors outside his marriage, but lying to go to war wasn't a big deal I guess. IMO the way we've fought terrorism has made us the worst terrorist group imaginable.

It's supposed to be my civic duty to report crimes if seen. I can be charged with obstruction, I think that's the charge, if I don't report them. But what does the government do when they are committing the crimes. They call the "whistle blower" the criminal. Bradley Manning. Gotta love this guy. “When a soldier who shared information with the press and public is punished far more harshly than others who tortured prisoners and killed civilians, something is seriously wrong with our justice system,” said Ben Wizner, director of the American Civil Liberties Union’s Speech, Privacy and Technology Project. “This is a sad day for Bradley Manning, but it’s also a sad day for all Americans who depend on brave whistle blowers and a free press for a fully informed public debate.” For Wikileaks involvement companies blocked financial donations. Then Anonymous "hacked" their web pages in response. This is when I first heard of Anon. From what I gather they simply flooded the web pages with traffic which isn't illegal from what I understand. Funny how when Anon hacks it's a bad thing but when the government do it, it's fine. Don't get me started on the idiots on Wallstreet and the bankers. And the people lying, under oath, concerning the NSA.

The double standards and near complete disregard for the law is a major issue for me. Also using the bible to make laws drives me crazy as well. "...make no law respecting the establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise there of" "thus building a wall of separation between church and state" Thomas Jefferson 1802. "The United States is not a Christian nation any more than it is a Jewish or a Mohammedan" John Adams 1797 Treaty of Tripoli.

Our civil servants take an oath to protect us from all enemies, foreign and domestic. When The United States government is slowly but surely destroying it's citizens economically, morally, and through it's foreign policies giving us enough new enemies to last years and years....who is are most dangerous enemy? And when will those oath takers start honoring it and protect us? If members of Anon, people like Manning and Snowden, and the best members of our military are willing to go to jail, give up their families, or sacrifice their lives for the cause, the least I can do is stand up and let my voice be heard. That's why I'm here. Sorry this is a bit longer than planned but my "brain/mouth filter" sometimes goes on holiday....quite often actually. :p
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Woo Hah Member

To fight against sock abuse.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Watcher Member

I'm fairly new to the sock abuse situation. I don't know enough yet to pick a side on this matter. All I know so far is that I am fully against socks with sandals.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. mip Member

91478F.JPG
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Watcher Member

hmmm are we talking about socks being abused, or the socks doing the abusing?
    • Like Like x 2
  8. White Tara Global Moderator

Socks with Sandals :( This is why.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonylemmi Member

Goddam it. Stop mentioning that or i will be forced to post teh video again. :mad:
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Howard Hunt Member

• Like Like x 2
  11. dwest Member

I stumbled across a poster advertising the first raid. It had been the day before. I took down the poster since it had information about where anonymous meets before the protest. I was prepared to eat caek and was anonymous ever since. I guess that makes me an old school anon. I don't feel old though!
    • Like Like x 4
  12. I didn't join. I only post anonymously.

Oh wait.
  13. Twinkle Member

Am I the only one who got the special invitation?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. GilRenard Member

socks with sandals :( thats a "shoobie" move
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonylemmi Member

You're new here, aren't you? :D
    • Like Like x 4
  16. GilRenard Member

on here. yes
    • Like Like x 1
  17. GilRenard Member

but i have grown up around vacationers coming to the shore with socks and sandals. (sorry for posting twice)
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonylemmi Member

No problem. Welcome to WWP. The socks with sandals thing has kinda become a local meme. Plus, i really like the music.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. GilRenard Member

that video is amazing. its like that in summer here.. haha i am pissing myself.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonylemmi Member

If your hat is not misdirection, I've been there also. Socks with sandals are the least of your problems. At least the socks with sandals crowd are wearing something. :D
  21. GilRenard Member

COMPLETE misdirection. but i understand where you are coming from. a great wine country up there? haha
    • Like Like x 1
  22. I joined to fight the injustice of Scientology, pedos, and injustice in the middle east.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Oswin Gallos Member

When I was a kid, I thought the world was peaceful. I didn't even know the color of my own blood, I couldn't think and I thought everything was s'well.
    Needless to say, everything is not s'well.
    Ever since I was able to actually use my noggin, I hated this government and hated the stress that came with it.
  24. Ogsonofgroo Member

Didn't know the colour of yer own blood? Is you Bubble-boy? (yeh, I know what ya meant, I believe the term is 'color-blind')

:)