Customize

Why Did You Join Anonymous?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Metroid, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Metroid Member

Hello everyone, Metroid here, and I was just wondering why you joined Anonymous? Were you informed about the idea by a friend? Did you just stumble upon it?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Hi Metroid. I found anonymous when I was investigating on-line pedophiles. Anonymous has been working against pedophiles as long as it has been---Anonymous.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. The Internet Member

I joined for the hot babes in blue wigs. Turns out none of them liked me though.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. rickybobby Member

I have a blue wig. I like you.
    • Like Like x 6
  5. I don't know if I joined or not, people don't like me much, but I like them, even if we are all really horrible. I like blue wigs too.
  6. BlooAnon Member

They have caek.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Cassie Member

cob.jpg I joined because I want to see the gnome get flushed away.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. anonamus Member

I joined because
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in time of moral crisis preserve their neutrality"
    Dante Alighieri
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Cassie Member

like.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  10. well, as there are a lot of paramilitary types around , which I am not, I don't expect you to take me too seriously. I am not afraid to die, I would welcome after my treatment here in America being poor. I want freedom, but no one seems to want that, so I guess the Liberty bus is riding, with a shotgun sidecar...and some hacking...good, I applaud anon whether I can be trusted or not.
  11. I hope you weren't implying I am neutral, maybe I'm being to sensative...I would love some cake, but you know I can't afford it here in the 9th circle of well...where I live. Dante's great for fiction, so is Milton...what would you like me to do?
  12. wow a moral cleansing, how Nazi, how Spanish Inquisition, but the other side is worse, they just want to list us and kill us all in a fell nuke, etc sweep right?
  13. One should never be where one does not belong - Bob Dylan

you tell me, and I'll just leave, just don't be coy and stupid about it, I'd like to stay and understand, if that's a problem, then I'll count you folk like all the rest, and happily leave
  14. stating your intentions, what a revolutionary concept
  15. Cassie Member

The real reason I joined is because I was raised in the mental prison of Scientology. Although I have freedom now I won't be free of Scientology until the church is completely dismantled. One more truth, as a Scientologist my education was negligible , worthless in the real world. Since leaving I went back into further education and now I am studying law, with the intention of using it against the church in the future.
    In time my hope is to be accepted here, instinctively I know WWP is part of my future.
    • Like Like x 17
  16. speaking of mental prisons, I've been blackmailed by my inlaws and my housing Authority to 'voluntarily' be committed to re-education, I mean Maclean's hospital (mental hospital)...people are so kind, I will miss my wife, but if I don't go, I will lose my apt, and I needed some food anyway...Amerika gotta love it
    Mutiny Bias
    This message by Mutiny Bias has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  17. This is gas as fuck
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. Scientology/CCHR can help you with that.
  19. another123 Member

Heard there was lulz to be had. Turned out to be true.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. ababel Member

I found out about it in early 2008. My friend is a /b/ frequenter and he told me about Anonymous and Scientology. I went to a protest with him and have been a supporter ever since. I don't have any special hacker skills or a plethora of computer know-how so mostly I lurk and try to contribute when I can.
    • Like Like x 4
  21. CarterUSP Member

Dude, we don't do that stuff here.
    • Like Like x 5
  22. A.O.T.F Member

• Like Like x 4
  23. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wait... you can join Anonymous? How?
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Anonymous Member

I didn't join. I just am.
    • Like Like x 4
  25. A.O.T.F Member

Maybe the OP meant ... To come together so as to form a connection?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  26. Hold my hand, please.
    That'll do. LOL
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. No homo?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  28. A.O.T.F Member

Hive Mind
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  29. A.O.T.F Member

Why Did You Join Anonymous?

Maybe the OP meant ... ?

Why Did You Join The Hive Mind?

There ... Happy?

:D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  30. CHAOS13_724 Member

I joined to support the movement. :cool:
    • Like Like x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

for the tax break and free waffles
    • Like Like x 3
  32. ababel Member

Also because Anonymous' motto is just so damn catchy
    • Like Like x 2
  33. ababel Member

I've never heard "The Greatest Speech Ever Made" until literally just now. That was great.

I also love this speech from the movie Network:

• Like Like x 2
  34. Cassie Member

comp face.jpg
    Ok just so we are clear here I didn't join , I opened the door and walked in.
    Using the term "join" was to keep the OP's ball rolling, it's a good question and it might encourage others to be more open about their motives including the people who have been posting since the beginning.

Moving swiftly on, what I really wanted to say was how much I enjoy reading your posts , or those I have read so far. Your droll comments do liven things up.
    Due to circumstances beyond my control I have no like button, but after a rummage round the internets I found these.. comp face.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

• Like Like x 3
  36. ababel Member

Does one earn a Like button or are you just born with one?
    • Like Like x 2